Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (76273 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by patani(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.

It is you that has religion intolerance... There is freedom I'd speech and no one should be hanged for speaking his mind... Yes, peolle kick for calling thier messiah gay but not to the extent of burning houses n chasing thier family out of town... You guys will always find a way to defend your backwardness and defend your prophet even when they speak the truth.. For instance, they call him pedophile for marrying and sleeping with a 9year old girl but u kick n protest as if that was not a fact... What sane human sleeps with a 9year old girl that doesn't even have breast of hair in her private part

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kennyswag: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
divide this country.. i take God beg una angry
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Alimzy20(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
I cant imagine how this christians hate muslims so much..smh
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
fowlyansh181:
backward thinking clown

Your mere opinion. Who your opinion epp? E no even epp you sef!!!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by blowjohn(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Maybe there shouldn't be any charges against those who steal bodies from the mortuary, we should leave the body to do as he pleases with the culprit.

Why did God reveal commandments and punishments for defaulters? He should have come down to punish them by himself.

Your analogy is flawed from the root.

Defaulters of what?
What did he default in is the question?
So God wants a human being to be punished for insulting him?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by patani(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Illiterates everywhere!

I don't even know where to start schooling you.

School him...and let's hear you denying a fact
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Vokians(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.
There are pressing issues in this county especially in the north. Why make religious extremism which have kept the north where they are your number one priority?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by bskyb(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
Allahu Akbar

“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when disaster strikes them, say, ‘Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.’ Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.” (Q. 2:155-157).

Here again, we see the theme of patience come up. This set of verses highlights this life is only a temporary realm, and it is supposed to contain difficulty. The true, everlasting peace is with God in the afterlife for those who spent their lives following His commands. This verse becomes especially relevant at the time of a person’s death. When hearing of someone’s passing, a Muslim responds with quoting the above verse by saying, “Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.”

O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208
“You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.” (Holy Quran 28: 56)

Maybe the people who burned the singers family house should have had some patience. They could have allowed God to mete out his punishment on the offenders. Now, they have rendered some innocent people homeless and have succeeded in punishing the innocent along with the accused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Mekanus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

Asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
patani:

It is you that has religion intolerance... There is freedom I'd speech and no one should be hanged for speaking his mind... Yes, peolle kick for calling thier messiah gay but not to the extent of burning houses n chasing thier family out of town... You guys will always find a way to defend your backwardness and defend your prophet even when they speak the truth.. For instance, they call him pedophile for marrying and sleeping with a 9year old girl but u kick n protest as if that was not a fact... What sane human sleeps with a 9year old girl that doesn't even have breast of hair in her private part

Freedom of speech even when it attacks and insults other people's belief?

Perhaps you won't mind if I call your mother a free-for-all LovePeddler?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by bigpicture001: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

You are a stone aged man born Into the 21st century...nd HV allowed religion to blind ur sense of humanity......

How can u not condemn....arson, chastisement, unlawfulness....but ur fast to protect ur God instead of the other way round....

I guess their us fanatism in every moslem no matter there level if education ....

If u don't know...there are charades of crusades in my area in mazamaza Lagos where the imam will host his followers on the street...with a horn speaker nd start to criticize christians and Jesus....nd he would call for any xtian to com and challenge him....

In his words. " Jesus is a sinner " cuz he curse the fig tree, " Jesus is an ugly man with his fake photos publicized...." Etc....

Nobody rushed to kill him or main his family...uts to.e u grow up nd free ur self from.religious fanatism.....

If ur so called blessed religion is so good. Y are ur ppl rushing to Europe nd america instead of Saudi nd Pakistan...?

Grow up kid!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by mordred44: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Religion of peace
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by BanevsJoker(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:
Later they will claim that they're a religion of piss.
Bitchmillah.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Snipper007: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Op let's hear the song na......
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by PapaAdanna: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
If I say what's on my mind concerning these people and the person they are fighting for... I would be banned forever

Make I kuku respect myself
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Rawtruth1: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
What else do they have to offer the country? Riot riot riot
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by lucianohase(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Stupidity.......this is the hight of it!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

You are a stone aged man born Into the 21st century...nd HV allowed religion to blind ur sense of humanity......

How can u not condemn....arson, chastisement, unlawfulness....but ur fast to protect ur God instead of the other way round....

I guess their us fanatism in every moslem no matter there level if education ....

If u don't know...there are charades of crusades in my area in mazamaza Lagos where the imam will host his followers on the street...with a horn speaker nd start to criticize christians and Jesus....nd he would call for any xtian to com and challenge him....

In his words. " Jesus is a sinner " cuz he curse the fig tree, " Jesus is an ugly man with his fake photos publicized...." Etc....

Nobody rushed to kill him or main his family...uts to.e u grow up nd free ur self from.religious fanatism.....

If ur so called blessed religion is so good. Y are ur ppl rushing to Europe nd america instead of Saudi nd Pakistan...?

Grow up kid!

What's this one saying? Your christian brothers and sisters say and do far worse in the south here.

Do you know how muslims are harassed just because of their beards in medical school? And these harassments have no basis in any law.

There's so much to type but i no get time for bigots like you.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Babalegba(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

lol So the culprit has not been punished enough with the family house burnt. Blood thirsty hypocrites everywhere. I do hope the south separates soon so all these idiocy can end

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by blowjohn(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Come to the north and see how muslims are taking drugs and carrying gals up and down and the gals indulging in same sex encounters ....the young men lie and heap lies upon lies in the market when selling.
Yet they want u to believe they are pure and holy.

The rich and educated among them have no time for their nonsense.
Look at the crowd in the picture.
Poor, helpless uneducated folks who dont know their left from their right.

That's why china has gone irreligious.
If ur a pastor or imams, ur closely watched , lest u mislead the public.
So many ignorant muslims and gullible Christians.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by erospecial: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dead people of Arewa!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Neddyogu(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
These Northerners as just crazy.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by BanevsJoker(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
I would have commented but these people are very sensitive especially when it comes to the Holy Prophet (SAW) ..( see ooo..i put the SAW behind the name oooo)

You can get Fatwa for misyarning so i will just waka pass on this one
Are you a carpenter?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Magicians: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
If you can't comprehend your complain of RUGA as an extention of the Fulanis hegemony, same Fulanis who are predominantly Muslim then am sorry I shouldn't even be having a conversation with you.
juniior:

Common sense isn't so common after all, what those RUGA got to do with this
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Talknochip(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

How should he be punished sir? Will the aggrieved accept the punishment stipulated by the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by farem: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?
They want to use his skull to revive their ailing and wounded god whose super-god has been blasphemed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by BrownRoofRep: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
The one that raped 9 years old girl, right?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
ODB2:

Scores of youth stormed the Kano Hisbah office on Wednesday over an alleged blasphemy song against the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

The protesters holding placards alleged that the government and the security agents in the state are reluctant to act over the matter.

The convener of the protest, Idris Ibrahim (known as Baba Idris), said they came to notify the government to do the needful; otherwise, they will take the law into their hands.

Mr Ibrahim said similar incidents had happened in the state in the past that were not attended to by the authorities.

Earlier, one Yahaya Sharif-Aminu composed a song containing alleged derogatory comments attributed to the Prophet Muhammad. This prompted violence against the family members of the musician who fled the area last week.

Last Friday, the family house of the singer located at Sharifai quarters in Kano Municipal Local Government Area was set ablaze by irate youth who protested the song.

The singer is said to be a member of the Islamic Tijjaniya sect and a member of Faidha group. He is yet to speak on the matter.

While addressing the protesters, the Kano Hisbah Commander, Harun Ibn-Sina, said officials in the state are on top of the situation and the parents of the musician have been arrested and are currently under police custody.

Also addressing the protesters was the representative of the state police commissioner, Habu Sani, who told the protesters that the police are making efforts to arrest the fleeing singer.

The representative of the police chief who identified himself as Hamza urged the protesters to be law-abiding citizens by allowing the security agents to do the needful. He assured the gathering that the musician would not go unpunished.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380230-breaking-protest-in-kano-over-alleged-blasphemy-against-prophet-muhammad.html

These northern elements are too backward.
Dem lazy youths grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by OoduaFighter: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Illiterates everywhere!

I don't even know where to start schooling you.

[/s]
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Sweeetheart(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
beardedboy:

[/s]

We are human first before religion

All religion extremists in this country, psychiatric is your home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Enwhen(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:

You are worst than the people u shaded...

When Etinosa use the Bible as harsh tray, how many of her family houses was set ablaze ??, So u expect the christians to start fighting for Jesus ??, Look at what u said about Jesus, Anybody that attack u for saying that has sinned and are not different from u...God(Allah) is able to fight for himself...many non-muslims will be surprised by their action because they would have expected Allah to descend on the person that insults prophet Mohammed (SAW) and not them doing it...that was how they reacted and killed innocent people in Nigeria because of a carton in Denmark...Let's allow God to deal with those that dares him... Why will they take life that they can't create , because of same Allah that create the life ?, Why not allow Allah to judge the person he created and is now blaspheming him ?, Why would they do it for Allah ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.