Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) (6445 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by budaatum: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy birthday Queen.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Omar09(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ariza:
So much insecurity in displayed in a single post. If her comment does not bother your existence you wouldn't read much meaning into it and probably ignored like others did.

I guess it pains that someone is getting sick of the foolery you all display here. Honestly any sane being will understand Michelle's plight only fools will find it offensive. Which are you? Don't respond, read and decide within you.

Are you Michellekabod2?
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Omar09(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
is it so hard to ignore my posts as I have been ignoring yours lately?

Quite frankly it isn't. But that one got to me. I'm gonna deactivate... Yen yen... Get with it already.

You can't be saying "the stupidity on nairaland is getting to you" when you are not without sin.
YOU ARE DOING NO ONE HERE A FAVOR! GET WITH IT ALREADY.

If you are gonna stay longer fine stay and quit yapping about quitting when you know quite well you ain't going anywhere.

Just wanna let you know, you absence is still same as your presence. Nothing's changed. Damn it!

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Liposure: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Tranaise royale eatery bamenda ,cameroum
so u from southern cameroon
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Liposure:
so u from southern cameroon

Partially
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

How many adult Pampers u get for yansh?

I don't understand u please
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omar09:

No! I don't hate her. In fact I liked her better than you others (of course not better than MissGhosted my darling and husbandsnatcha whom I'm beginning to have a thing for). I like her cause I thought she was different turns out she's still the same pussy carrier. I still like her tho. But still her absence is still the same as her presence.

Will u miss my absent darling? cheesy wink
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
justnock:

May this day be as beautiful as you are. I Wish you love and happiness. Have loadzzz of fun. Cheers!

Sweethoney tanks
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
rosy1992:
Happy birthday dear.

Tanks beauty kiss
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
MYSTIC19:
Well with all dis controversies abt u.. But still, Happy Birthday Monthmate...

.tanks no controversy just jealousy
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Happy Birthday Cutie Heaven bless your New Age..

God bless u forever

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
The question they ask when you hit them in the balls.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Omar09(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Will u miss my absent darling? cheesy wink

You are not MissGhosted. I don't even know you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol Amen ooooh nd u too #Kisses.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Kingsteve(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Tell husbandsnatcha to stop bringing back wars dropped back at school ,B. B is never in the same low level as hers

...but you know?
It's none of my biz!
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omar09:

Quite frankly it isn't. But that one got to me. I'm gonna deactivate... Yen yen... Get with it already.

You can't be saying "the stupidity on nairaland is getting to you" when you are not without sin.
YOU ARE DOING NO ONE HERE A FAVOR! GET WITH IT ALREADY.

If you are gonna stay longer fine stay and quit yapping about quitting when you know quite well you ain't going anywhere.

Just wanna let you know, you absence is still same as your presence. Nothing's changed. Damn it!
Yet you still quote me.
If my absence meant nothing you will not be triggered or worked up by my post to leave the forum.

Omar,I liked you,I held you with high esteem like I did Capslocked,harddon,pansopist,mrbrownjay1,mjbolt etc
I thought I saw someone who stood for the truth,reason and justice. I was wrong,I watched you endorse evil because your gender was unaffected. I have seen you insult ladies that have done you no wrong,pocohantas did nothing wrong to you yet you called her an evening newspaper. You began to troll and support what is wrong. You let hate and injustice have an upper hand. The last straw was the comment "even one has the right to stigmatize people",that was it,I wrote you off that moment. Not that you should give a rat ass of what a random stranger like myself think but ponder within yourself if you are taking the right path.

You know what the two posters who shammed the birthday celebrant did is wrong,but it matters not to you since its not your fellow red pill friends that are victims of such trolling. If it were ubunj@ or m@rtinez that was trolled in such a manner will you call me out for my post?

Its high time you did a thorough introspection of how this forum is influencing your judgment

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ariza:
The question they ask when you hit them in the balls.. grin grin
sis,kindly ignore him
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
sis,kindly ignore him
Lol... Did long ago. grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Boxer007:

Hello beautiful man. How r u
gay how far
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Boxer007(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
SisterFire:
... shocked shocked : shocked G.A.Y

Sharap there. I will take ya man anyday you fat whatever
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
age gracefully
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by MZrapper(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
But chale why you come bleach your life like this?

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy birthday,sis. Have a great life
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Na wall painter's brush and coal tar your friend take use draw her eyebrows? grin Happy birthday sha. grin The homophobes on this thread can go eat their faeces for all I care. cheesy

Dog in the manger grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
Happy birthday,sis. Have a great life

My youngsister tanks ...Notre pere bless u
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
omale88:
age gracefully

Tanks
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
MZrapper:
But chale why you come bleach your life like this?

Dumbest i didn't bleach .
Chaale check my knuckles in the second photo. .check my knuckles in my profile
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy Birthday Luci
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Gofwane(m): 3:15am On Mar 05, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Tranaise royale eatery bamenda ,cameroum
Thought you said you celebrated it in the barracks? Abi is the eatery located in the barracks?

Hope say no be ashawo army of cameroun you dey work grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Omar09(m): 4:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

You know what the two posters who shammed the birthday celebrant did is wrong,but it matters not to you since its not your fellow red pill friends that are victims of such trolling. If it were ubunj@ or m@rtinez that was trolled in such a manner will you call me out for my post?

Its high time you did a thorough introspection of how this forum is influencing your judgment

They two trollers did wrong no doubt about that and I don't support it. But what I detest so much is someone feeling funky in large forum like this. Already did and I'm still gonna— you wanna deactivate and leave, do it already. You don't owe anyone your presence and neither should anyone be grateful for your presence here.

Hell ubunj@ and m@rtinez gets trolled here, usually I don't even jump in. I still maintain the fact that I am not biased. And if I recall correctly, I typed and in quote "everyone has the right to his/her opinion.." this means if one has to have a stigma against another, he or she has that right. Unless by unavoidable mistake, one should not complain if one gets into such stigmatized condition and I DO NOT SUPPORT SINGLE MOTHERHOOD. And then I went on to say" everyone has the right to start out life new, so why will one make use of her own and don't want another to exercise his"?

I'm asking you to deactivate. Do us that favor. We will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) by Angelacruz: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Sterrotype
proclinician:
Happy birthday celebrant. Live long and prosper.

P.S Most NL girls are old, way above 30 and that's very older than I can get in the next 5 years. Reason I've not sent one pm to any female here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened. / Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.