Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? (956 Views)

House For Sale In Indonesia With Free Wife! (hakim Theory Required) (pictures) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by nairashopping(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please I need your view on this, which state in the southwest have more wife material (problem free wife)?

Personally, I think women from Oyo and osun state are more responsible when compare to women from other state of the southwest.
Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by chatinent: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Scrutinize persona not provenance.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by udede(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
In the South East, i think the place to get a wife with greatest peace of mind as a house wife is ebonyi state, but she will depend on you for everything.
(Meanwhile before you loose your mind, I'm from Anambra)

If you want an independent woman who can take care of you and your family if the need arises, then, marry from Anambra but don't expect plenty respect when that happens.

1 Like

Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by Goodlady(f): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Observing...
Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by Hatrick01: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
udede:
In the South East, i think the place to get a wife with greatest peace of mind as a house wife is ebonyi state, but she will depend on you for everything.

If you want an independent woman who can take care of you and your family if the need arises, then, marry from Anambra but don't expect plenty respect when that happens.

nwoke mechie onu gi there.....

If u want beta wife material, come Nsukka.

Low bride price (applicable to igbos only)

Good cook, many things......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by edunaragold(f): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
I don't know ,but no try marry from east ooo,because they accept bastard kids,small things your wife will pack and carry your baby back.I have seen and told of how 50% woman will make one rubish excuse and return back to the father house ,you know woman can play victims especially Igbo woman, Enugu is best ,they are better than abia or IMO,instead of marry IMO its better u marry from pH.or delta ,don't even try IMO or abia.if u do pls don't come back here to complained noo,many Igbo people too are complaining that abia and especially IMO don't stay in marriage ,they will take your kids even if na 5kids and japa, back to the father house ,the father will never say all marriage needs endure and enjoy,na money them go turn u to,when u go visit,your kids will be looking u like a stranger and them tast go high pass your income,.Enugu is better but mature Enugu ladied ,don't even go to afickpo side or abakalaki or eboyin all the eboyin I meet too stingy, they expect from u,if u dont have na problems o.

1 Like

Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by Danisaint112(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
udede:

This thing you are suggesting for OP like this are you sure it would be good for his future. Tribalism spread mat for their place oo. Before they would start calling his children Omo ale and OSU in their future. 😏

He asked for South West not South East if you got no idea you scroll pass the post. 🙂
Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by Danisaint112(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
edunaragold:
I don't know ,but no try marry from east ooo,because they accept bastard kids,small things your wife will pack and carry your baby back.I have seen and told of how 50% woman will make one rubish excuse and return back to the father house ,you know woman can play victims especially Igbo woman,

Udede the comment just above me is a perfect example. The hate for Igbos is real.
Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by udede(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hatrick01:
nwoke mechie onu gi there.....

If u want beta wife material, come Nsukka.

Low bride price (applicable to igbos only)

Good cook, many things......
kitikpa gbalie gi isi there nkakwu must you insult your family before making your nonsense point nkakwu Nsukka ?
Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by DEROX: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
sad osun

1 Like

Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by Tommymoses(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Just marry from Osun state...
You're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Which State In The Southwest Have More Wife Material (problem Free Wife)? by DEROX: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
osun or ekiti but if you want to subtract like 20yrs from your life marry ondo

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Help !!!�� / Broke Ass Boys Are Striking Back At Poor Ladies / Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.