Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? (956 Views)

Reasons Nice Guys Are The Worst (dear Ladies U Are Confuse) / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by kevin25(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
When you meet a very beautiful girl you may assume that she has brain and a kind of matured in handling issue and taken decisive decision but not so, 75% of beautiful girls dnt have brain.. And cant be trusted when she tells you that she dosn't have anybody but only you.. Never believe her...rather take it as a joke position your mind that she may go anytime in order to avoid unexpected heartbreak.. Have dated girls but dating a very beautiful girl is my biggest challenge and can be heartbreaken... They are always confuse and not serious at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know what to type. Just lemme grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Stevyne: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Not beautiful gals.
All of them are confused.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by sapeleboi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
your teeth correct my nigga
Stevyne:
Not beautiful gals.

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Not true..cheating has nothing to do with beauty..woman wey go cheat go cheat.
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Huh.?. You sound even more confused than us tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by andriods: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
kevin25:
When you meet a very beautiful girl you may assume that she has brain and a kind of matured in handling issue and taken decisive decision but not so, 75% of beautiful girls dnt have brain.. And cant be trusted when she tells you that she dosn't have anybody but only you.. Never believe her...rather take it as a joke position your mind that she may go anytime in order to avoid unexpected heartbreak.. Have dated girls but dating a very beautiful girl is my biggest challenge and can be heartbreaken... They are always confuse and not serious at all.

How can we help you now
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by chatinent: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
NP: Beauty Without Brains - Eminem.
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by kevin25(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stevyne:
Not beautiful gals.
They always behave as if u cant see their parts in the market
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Stevyne: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapeleboi:
your teeth correct my nigga
Naso Gee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Stevyne: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
kevin25:
They always behave as if u cant see their parts in the market
Lol
They have forgotten deh are more Dan us
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by helinues: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stop generalising.

You re probably meeting people in your category
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Same way broke guys are fustrated
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Easybela(f): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
undecided same way fair and handsome guys are always broke

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by DanseMacabre(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Easybela:
undecided same way fair and handsome guys are always broke

Lol. I'm one sha...true for me.
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Victornezzar: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Same way broke guys are fustrated

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by druxlazu: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Which one come be dis one again?
Ha'an, chai nawa 4 Nigeria.
Re: Why Is It That Most Beautiful Girls Are Confuse? by Easybela(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DanseMacabre:

(1) (Reply)

For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! / I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage / My Boyfriend’s Daughter Is Sabotaging Our Relationship-please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.