Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (50903 Views)

Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Keep crying to the federal government, all this young men I am seeing cannot organize and confront this Fulani animals once and for all. Keep crying until they wipe you the Bleep out. Calamity will befall any Yoruba person that is against Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by haaryobhami: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2020
IWTBAB:
wen a dirty pig dey call correct man animal dat mean say Nnamdi dey alright to call dem pigs and swines. all ur curses go begin appear for yr family lives as from tomorrow. dirty irritant
Fulani animal if u savages don't change ur ways havoc will befall y'all.
you guys are cancer to Nigeria,now Bleep off nd make love to cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2020
How is he a wicked person?
successmatters:

You are wicked and very heartless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Sexycardib: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Joefat: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2020
God... How long are we going to be experience this evil act... My prayer to the friends and family of this victim.. and for does fulani's.. you people will never know peace...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2020
I've always said something repeatedly "it's not everything you'll wait for the government to handle"

There was a time around 2008_2009 in Edo state Nigeria (AUCHI)
during Muslim fasting period, a news came to town that a woman has been raped and butchered by herdsmen
The king of the town messages the head of Fulani ans head of the hausas to ensure nothing as such ever repeats itself
Within two weeks another new came to town that a man was killed on his farm by herdsmen
Immediately the king ordered every single youth (cultists) to go and test their guns
Both aye , eiye, marfite, Vikings , buchaneer, juris
They all went to the bushes and killed every single aboki they saw , killed cows even sheep, killed anything that looks like hausas
Trust me nothing as such ever repeated itself
Hausas in the town ran for their life , that moment there was too much meat to eat , you'll even buy a basin of cow meat for #500.
That's what need to be done,
P.s_ you don't threaten an hausas man with death, just kill his cows he'll submit

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
Thought and prayers. RIP

RUGA is the solution

Since the return to democracy in 1999, Nigeria has been grappling with diverse security challenges, chief among them are insurgency, election violence, kidnapping and most recently, the herder-farmer conflicts among others. The north central states of Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa and other states have experienced conflicts that led to thousands of deaths and displacements as a result of clashes between pastoralists (herders) and local farmers in several communities. In January 2018 alone, Amnesty International reports indicate that 168 people were killed as a result of herdsmen-farmer clashes.1

Struggle over grazing land and scarce resources have over the years resulted in perennial and growing violent conflicts in terms of frequency, intensity and geographic scope. Underpinning the escalation in frequency of conflicts in Nigeria is a confluence of environmental and demographic forces, especially desertification caused by climate change and population explosion. Expectedly, with the depletion of arable land for subsistence farming largely as a result of increasing urbanisation and the adverse effect of climate change, especially along the Lake Chad basin, there is increased struggle between herdsmen and farmers – leading to violent confrontations and conflicts, deaths and forced displacement, as well as the destruction of agriculture and livestock.

There's no plot of land available for ruga, we dont give foreigners land in our country Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
U talk about KARMA.. those reg!on and tr!be that are responsible for killing sarduana and tafawa balewa will continue paying till kingdom comes. The North will never forgive

The north are paying already with their blood. Ansaru terrorists, herdsmen, Boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, etc have been murdering u people for 5 years now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

They will soon kill that ur useless mother and terrorist father and rape you till you die.. Stay there and be doing RUGA. Onye iberibe

He's one of dem, that's why
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 05, 2020
LZAA:
Helinues and Afamed wee say it's ipob propaganda
Smh
Immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki blackking98

Are those 2 idots from benue state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I’d really like to know what usually go on in the minds of these killers, it’s really disturbing to just want to kill for no reason when one isn’t a psychopath

They are grabbing land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
yes because of cattle rustling even amongst the Fulani they fight... They want the grass not the land. I understand why Southerner cared about land so much that's why it's hard for them to understand.

Soon we will evict u herdsmen from the entire south by simply switching permanently to pork and chicken n fish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
I didn't justify what fulani herdsmen are doing. What I mean is that their way of survival is thru cattle rearing, due to urbanization and climate change push them deeper into the south. And the conspiracy is they came to take our lands. Fulani herdsmen don't care about lands...

U are not from the south
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
"what goes around comes around...." That's why I said RUGA is the solution. Just because Fulani herdsmen are not on social media that doesn't mean they don't suffer casualties.

U have political leverage, go ahead and take southern lands for ruga nah, u de fear?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by truthstands01: 2:23am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
Thought and prayers. RIP

RUGA is the solution

Since the return to democracy in 1999, Nigeria has been grappling with diverse security challenges, chief among them are insurgency, election violence, kidnapping and most recently, the herder-farmer conflicts among others. The north central states of Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa and other states have experienced conflicts that led to thousands of deaths and displacements as a result of clashes between pastoralists (herders) and local farmers in several communities. In January 2018 alone, Amnesty International reports indicate that 168 people were killed as a result of herdsmen-farmer clashes.1

Struggle over grazing land and scarce resources have over the years resulted in perennial and growing violent conflicts in terms of frequency, intensity and geographic scope. Underpinning the escalation in frequency of conflicts in Nigeria is a confluence of environmental and demographic forces, especially desertification caused by climate change and population explosion. Expectedly, with the depletion of arable land for subsistence farming largely as a result of increasing urbanisation and the adverse effect of climate change, especially along the Lake Chad basin, there is increased struggle between herdsmen and farmers – leading to violent confrontations and conflicts, deaths and forced displacement, as well as the destruction of agriculture and livestock.

You are a blatant disgrace. You can give your land for your evil RUGA not mine.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:24am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
Thought and prayers. RIP

RUGA is the solution

your foolishness is epic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Kapeter:

Ruga is the only way, we know dear. implement it all over your Fulani lands, we have no problem with that. the day you'd force everyone out of the nonsense country We'd see whats left of you people.

Which land do fulani own in nigeria?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by segunoluomoofte(m): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Divide Nigeria the association is not working let herdmen stay in the north with their cows south can have a mordernised animal farming so they can keep all their cows in the north and stop this senseless killing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:15am On Mar 05, 2020
The killings have to stop!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by 9japride(m): 5:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Benue again, I nothing to say
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by luvme0702: 5:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Haven't they heard of Amotekun? Can't they form their own and protect themselves?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Amudeneogu: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2020
MY GOD SAVE THIS COUNTRY, GIVE US A NEW LEADERSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN BECAUSE WE AS A COUNTRY IS SERIOUSLY BLEEDING
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Ten06(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Their patron will not set up enquiry to investigate these killings but will set up a commission of enquiries for used Sim card. Tufiakwa, God will soon vex and pack all Nigerians in hell fire
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 05, 2020
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE....IF YOU ARE PATRIOTIC TO NIGERIA YOU DESERVE WHAT EVER COMES TO YOU
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Ortom should sit up and defend his people. If this trend continues, as a governor, I won't my in the guise of election I will arm my people to defend themselves. I don't care other crimes it metamorphosize into, at least give it to the sensible ones.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Xkale1234(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2020
successmatters:

Better save yourself
naso guy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2020
This looks a community clashes ,where are the herdsmen? Very pathetic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2020
successmatters:

You are wicked and very heartless.

I don't know why the mods are silent about this mannabbq dead dog selling slowpoke.

Only one person with 10 monikers. Wonder how they have time to do this with several emails.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by rolams(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2020
I don't know why people are heartless. Killing your fellow humans
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by greatreality: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2020
What a wickedness will you tell me that this people are stronger than all the military we have in this country, there must be someone gingering this people. They can't try that shit in my state.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2020
I am living in the same country with beasts in human skin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by baysol: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Sylraph1:
TILL TOMORROW,WE WILL CONTINUE CLAMOURING FOR BIAFRA.....

BIAFRIA IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS EVIL....
LET THE SE/SS COME TOGETHER AND TAKE OUR FREEDOM COS THE FG WILL NEVER PROTECT YOU.

THEY FG IS AWARE OF THIS ATROCITIES BUT WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS IS PART OF THIER AGENDA......

SE/SS WAKE UP OR BE DOOMED....

WE WILL CARRY ON WITH THE STRUGGLE UNTIL WE ARE FREE....

BIAFRIA WE STAND!!!!?
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....So so rant and no action only thing they are fast at is how to steal money or other monetary crimes that all. We are not interested neither do we care about Biafra brags. we've heard it all before and nothing ever changed. So will it now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.