Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity (38177 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Alkidam(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
qq
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Jacqueline22(f): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
That not a real niggarrr
I feel his pain 16yrs of marriage ain’t child’s play. But that doesn’t warrant him taking his own life.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2020
I find it very comical when men throw their lives away over women. I'd understand if it were drugs and alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2020
I dont support sucide, but over thinking, depression, heart broken, unfaithfulness of partners to each other, can lead one that dont have the power to over what is going on in mind to this things.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Arabs999: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
It is now the right time for me to locate that woman and shine her Congo, now that her coward husband has chosen to take the Suicide way......

I will be heading to Sapele first flight Saturday morning....
That Congoh is possessive. I hope you will not end up with Sniper and Acid?...
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Mr Felix Edore, at least, you should have narrated how your wife was found guilty of unfaithfulness in a piece of note, so I can believe this trash.

How can you just kill yourself.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by FARA4GA: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZW7OT3OfZI

Luck ran out for a criminal gang whose trade is to defraud unsuspected victims through a bogus scheme of using chemicals to "wash" money out from blank sheets of paper.

After being caught by the police, it was decided to make this video to help educate citizens of their method of operation. Enjoy!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by netflicks(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Sapele water....

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by mrZENographer: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Ehh
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by blackboy(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Police should investigate but no.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
This man does not deserve to live. Nobody will miss him.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Possible murder. If you know... you know
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Isoduwa(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
ednut1:
Real reason is bills. Why would u have 6 kids as a cab man. Some people are just too stupid

Do you know how much cab man make everyday?
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Kalubolt(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2020
I doubt it's infidelity that caused it
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nlearn: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Stop calling the man foolish.
Yes he made a mistake by not being able to move on..

Pray u don't find urself in his situation

In some case.
No amount of motivational statement can safe
No amount of prayers
No amount of books

It can only be God's mercy.

Cheating only goes hand in hand if both party are into it.

But if one person is the one cheating

Is very difficult for the other party. Who is innocent and faithful.. To handle the trauma

So stop calling the man foolish

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by siwhoh(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2020
The situation of the country alone is suicidal, not to talk of an infidel woman.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by snitchbitch: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2020
After ruining your life, and making you to commit suicide, women will continue and fxck another man.

Fear women, they lectured Satan in paradise!!!!
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Jabioro: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2020
If my wife entered igboro me too go enter town..50/50 no issues,I can't kill myself

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by xynerise: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
There goes another sissy
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Hezmatosky: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Don't blame the dead nor the living. Besides there was no suicide note written by him. One who's at the point of death can say anything. Don't be too fast to make judgement.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Kingrefreshed: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/father-of-six-commits-suicide-over-alleged-infidelity/

98% of people talking here are not married. How would you understand. Nigerians love to argue about what they no nothing about.

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/father-of-six-commits-suicide-over-alleged-infidelity/
Abeg na poverty drive the man to suicide,no be any woman matter.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by iLegendd(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2020
Stupid man, just like his other fellow stupid men.

They are all the same.

They forget important things in life and focus on the unnecessary.

They focus on

1. Going to school
2. Getting a job of 90k with the certificate
3. Getting married to a pretty girl with too many ex-boyfriends and promiscuous past behavior just because she is pretty
4. They can't even satisfy a woman in bed without drugs and even with drugs, they are still 1 minute men
5. They have as many children as their salaries can't handle as they hope for increment in salary
6. They cheat on their wives thinking they won't know and cheat back on them
7. They find a way and kill themselves in a hotel with a teenage girl with Vîagra overdose, through road accident, or through suicide

The above is the life of most Nigerian men. They forget 3 important things or skills in life and those skills are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make real money skill
3. How to manage money skill

I don't really feel pity for men with more than 4 kids.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by spartan50(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2020
thorpido:
Send the wife packing if she's cheating and you can't take it.Why take your life and make your children fatherless?Now they have to suffer for no fault of theirs.
Selfish man!

Do you know if he discovered that the 6 kids are not his?

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by mmaster: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
thorpido:
Send the wife packing if she's cheating and you can't take it.Why take your life and make your children fatherless?Now they have to suffer for no fault of theirs.
Selfish man!

YOU SAID HIS CHILDREN AS IF YOU CONDUCTED PATERNAL TEST ON THEM. FOR A WOMAN WHO CHEATS, THOSE CHILDREN MIGHT BE FROM ANOTHER MEN. SHAMELESS SET OF FEMALE FOLKS. PUBLIC TOILET S AND PUBLIC DOGS. SOME WOMEN HERE THAT SUPPORT SUCH BEHAVIOR, I HOPE THEIR MOTHER ALSO GAVE BIRTH TO THEM THROUGH THAT MEANS. SPIT.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Austin1805(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2020
What a foolish decision, now the woman can engage in infidelity without restrictions tongue
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2020
This is so sad thoughts and prayers with their family ...

I’ve always said it men cannot take half of what they dish to women.

Cheating is wrong on both sides mentally and emotionally because your father did it to your mama no mean say e normal
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by sylve11: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2020
The best way to deal with a cheating wife is to leave her to the man he's cheating with. cool
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Fisher007: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Hmm, I feel sad sincerely for the man sha.

No one will understand him only if they were in his shoes. Although suicide was the wrong option.

However my own opinion for young men out there. Live a free agent lifestyle. You guys don't understand how free and powerful you guys are. You have dominion over all creatures and thing around you apart from a woman.

Most men are just too attached to women. I have friends and I see the way they act around their so called 'girlfriends' , 'fiance,' or 'wife' and I just pity their ideology on life. They feel they are not complete without them until the ladies truly brings out her nature at the slightest opportunity.

Everyman must learn one way or the other that your happiness depends strictly on you. You can't make any object, luxury, or human being your source of happiness cause it is just a smoke screen. It is a delusional happiness especially if it is around your so called 'wife'.

This man must have thought all is hardwork and hustle was for his source of happiness ( madam and kids). Only to realise it after many years of marriage that it was just delusional.

Some men shaming the guy both above and below me, still don't understand, the sacrifice he made to make it work. But ended up seeing it was a waste of time. Some men too might have been woke and are insulting him because he was not emotional stable joined with the economic hardship he was facing . He was not rationale and logical. But too everyman his own weakness.

Hmmm Abeg make I go back to my life jeje.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by dominique(f): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Did the man confess that his wife's infidelity was the cause of his suicide before he took his last breath? They missed that part in the article
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by sinkhole: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2020
I think he was murdered, that man did not commit any suicide!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.