Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity (38174 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Adebowalay(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2020
calabardick:

I congratulate you sir!
No woman is worth dying for, a woman you're spending millions for can be fvcking one mad man in one incomplete building in the bush.
My marriage wasn't up to a year when I discovered so many things, including faking of marriage list, she was as fraudulent as that. I sent her away. Then she was bragging that she has moved on with her life, bla bla bla, but now all the way in one village call Akampa she's calling the whole Akwa Ibom and Lagos state to beg me, her eyes don clear now. my former church tried to intervene i told them it's not not going to work, when the pressure was much I had to look for another church mbok, make pastor no come push me inside open grave. I told my pastor that no human can influence my decisions, especially when it has to do with a woman, the guy was shocked, he said "I thought you were born again", I told him sir "born again is different from stupidity", he said "but divorce is a sin" I told him no sir, there's nothing like that, The bible says that God hates divorce, it didn't say it's a sin, as a matter of fact mine is a blessing. he couldn't believed his eyes and ears that day, I was so angry I had to walk away from them, it's my life. sir, let her take her look for the next victim.
that's life brother... this is one idiot that I sponsored in school... instead of sponsoring myself...the guy even video Dem having sex...omo ehn...some girls na foooolls... thank God I moved on...d only effect b say I no Eva fit love woman again...even ds one wey dey show loving u to me Everytime now...na her Congo dey hear am..4 month ultimatum....I don't dwell on long thing no more...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW Faction Shatters Man’s Head With Stones in Lagos (Photo) / Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.