Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity (38175 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2020
The man Na confirmed mugu. Where is divorce?
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by flamingREED(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Sniper is not better than Swan.
Ban sniper.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Successlane: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2020
" …… A resident of the area said Edore had showed no sign of being suicidal … "

“.... He came home that evening and was as usual very lively …. "

".... Relatives were said to have since buried the deceased in his village...." (sharp, sharp ?)

SERIOUS FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WOMAN AND SOME OTHERS SHOULD BE WELL DRILLED.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by xjiggy: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
Probably found out all the children were not his own. So unfortunate though
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by jevic(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Absolute rubbish... He took his life because of a woman, and also has been buried giving the so called wife an open cheque to continue with her sexcapades.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by tiswell(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2020
YungMike:
Oh Lawd... That escalated so fast!
16years in marriage no be childs play. Maybe the kids ain't his. cryEven if the children are not his',that's still not enough for suicide. He was a coward.

Meanwhile, you want to call your family and friends in Nigeria from ANYWHERE IN WORLD for as low as 10kb/s? Download SmileVoice app and chat me up to secure a smile voice number. No roaming charges.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by ogene144(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2020
sapientia:
Too bad.
And he killed himself even if he is sure.
Cos no where did I read he caught her.
Investigation is needed in all these suicides.
My wife is just like his wife,ladies are d stupid creatures I have ever seen...
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by LONGPREEK(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2020
why are some men this stupid. ifi have the guts to kill myself, i will kill the woman in the most brutal way first
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Owaincouncil: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Nice decision. At least this will stop the woman from sleeping around with me. He will also be free of paying children school fees.
Idiot. At least for now, he has given the wife authorize license to go into the business full time, while the man rot in hell.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Jman06(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2020
ednut1:
Real reason is bills. Why would u have 6 kids as a cab man. Some people are just too stupid
A dedicated cab man can take care of 6 kids, at least giving them an average life.... with a supportive wife though. The man was just unfortunate to have married a lazy wh0re who was probably raised with the mindset that her puszy is her meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Now you've killed yourself won't she continue if really she was cheating !instead of sending her away u took the life that u can give .men be wise !as for me I never see boy or man when go make me kill myself .rip
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Modarun(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Mumu, your wife is polishing another mans knob and you give her a pass for free banging by killing yourself. The person she will call the moment this news gets to her is the guy thats knacking her when he died. She will run and cry in him arms, prolly in the middle of tears say "baby pls hold me" , then say, "baby pls fvck me now, help me to forget, before my hubby brothers and elder starts looking for me". hell she might even be answering her inlaws calls during the knacking session.
What did he even achieve? The woman no send am, him come kill hmself, for what nah? make she dey enjoy dey go? If na me laye. Since you no send for his life, Na to trace them and send them both to hell. Plead insanity triggered by passion. Kpata kpata na 20 - 25 yrs. You ball out. You cannot come and go and do 2:0.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Stephendeals: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Wicked man...if you can't live for a woman what about your kids ? Idiot

I condemn suicide on all grounds..... but for him, do you think he will believe that those kids are his sef?
The extent of the infidelity was not divulged....
Nonetheless he is a coward, but living for the kids might not be good enough reason when he might not be the one who fathered them as the case maybe.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Lovelyn451(f): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2020
This kind of men are very egocentric and they take pride in their wife, even though he's not rich, having that woman by him makes him feel on top of the world and this makes other men envious, they will be buzzing around that woman like fly just to destroy her husband...

Don't know if thats the case of this woman tho
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Fragility6: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2020
illicit:
and has he always been faithful in all his endeavours
Sighs...Faithful in all endeavours as in. Wetin u wan mk e do again
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by jagaban002(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2020
thorpido:
Send the wife packing if she's cheating and you can't take it.Why take your life and make your children fatherless?Now they have to suffer for no fault of theirs.
Selfish man!
Do you know maybe is not the boilogical father of the 6 kids , please don’t always judge what you don’t know no man will killed himself because of one woman knowing he have six kids so don’t call the dead man a selfish man and let the death rest . RIP
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by illicit(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Fragility6:

Sighs...Faithful in all endeavours as in. Wetin u wan mk e do again
I just meant he shouldn't have committed suicide since he himself couldn't have been without faults
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by k2money(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2020
The woman will chance to do what he die for, may he will also die in heaven
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by StUriah(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
thorpido:
Send the wife packing if she's cheating and you can't take it.Why take your life and make your children fatherless?Now they have to suffer for no fault of theirs.
Selfish man!

What if the children are not his?

What if the woman is his lifeline & sponsor?

What if he had realized his life has always been manipulated & suppressed by the family he called his?

What if his health has been failing him & he is depressed with no comforter; lonely even amongst the crowd he expected to be his family?

What if he is impotent?

What if...
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Jman06:
A dedicated cab man can take care of 6 kids, at least giving them an average life.... with a supportive wife though. The man was just unfortunate to have married a lazy wh0re who was probably raised with the mindset that her puszy is her meal ticket.
smh
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
It is now the right time for me to locate that woman and shine her Congo, now that her coward husband has chosen to take the Suicide way......

I will be heading to Sapele first flight Saturday morning....

see your psychiatrist asap
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Erastuslove: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2020
NOT MAN ENOUGH VERY WRONG WAY TO DIE
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by badmrkt(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2020
You'd hardly hear a man kills his wife because of infidelity. I bet if the positions were reversed, the wife would kill the man instead.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Jman06(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Lovelyn451:
This kind of men are very egocentric and they take pride in their wife, even though he's not rich, having that woman by him makes him feel on top of the world and this makes other men envious, they will be buzzing around that woman like fly just to destroy her husband...

Don't know if thats the case of this woman tho
And the woman who was so loved by him couldn't even care to be faithful to him.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Olujoe1(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Wickedness can't stop wicked act, now she can enjoy her life to the peak. I pity the children.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Champneys: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Men will embarrass you.
It can never be me.
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by victorian(f): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:
He already has clinical depression. RIP

Why not say depression? undecided

What's clinical about the depression?

In fact whats clinical depression sef?
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by proclinician: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2020
victorian:

Why not say depression? undecided

What's clinical about the depression?

In fact whats clinical depression sef?

Hello google

What the hell is clinical depression?

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by victorian(f): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:

Hello google

What the hell is clinical depression?

Ok
Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by Adebowalay(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2020
thorpido:
Selfish man!
that's what I did and am still here..bigger and stronger. With many girls chasing me...now she wants me back...but all Love's lost....I can't love again. Only to prack

1 Like

Re: Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity by proclinician: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2020
victorian:

Ok

Anybody can have depression. Recently i received money 2k$ and instead of a normal 360#/$ echange for my money i had to settle for 340. It made me sad. I was like mtcheew mtcheew which kind life be this. That's depression. However when i want to kill myself because i lost some small money, i become overwhelmed with thoughts of suicide that's clinical depression or major depressive disorder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.