Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral (9557 Views)

‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by nyramedia: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello, my name is Faith and the story i am about to tell you about how my uncle slept with me, is a story i would like you to read carefully and learn a thing or two from.

I am 19 years of age and a graduate of secondary school, but i didn’t attend the university because my family could not afford to.

I am also the only child of my parent. My dad was a driver and my mum had nothing doing. My dad who me and my mum depended on was paid #10,000 a month and it barely lasted for a week.

I had an uncle who was my mum brother,his name was Micheal, but i referred to him as uncle Michael. Uncle michael had always told me he liked me ever since i was 17 years old,and he wanted us to date but i told him i was not interested.
I never told my mum nor my dad about it to avoid issues but uncle michael didn’t stop disturbing me everytime we met. He would promise to take me to school, feed and cloth me properly, but still yet i said no.

Read Extensively: https://www.nyramedia.com/2020/03/how-my-uncle-slept-with.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by GOFRONT(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chaiii....So all along, you were the one moaning "Honku stop Touching" in one of those Kiss Daniel's song??

9 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Offpoint: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
typing...

Still typing...

Done typing....

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
La click la Corona virus grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by illicit(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
ok. your uncle must have killed your father just to sleep with u then.... jargons

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by brodalikeme(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Topic caught my attention but I can’t read lies. Abeg my people, Who pays a driver 10k per month?

5 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Unserious: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
nyramedia:

I had an uncle who was my mum brother,his name was Micheal, but i referred to him as uncle Michael.

His name was Micheal but you decide to refer him as Uncle Michael. What happens to Uncle Micheal?

Fake story kill you there. Get serious with your life, I hate competition.

4 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by BareFacedLies(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
nyramedia:
Hello, my name is Faith and the story i am about to tell you about how my uncle slept with me, is a story i would like you to read carefully and learn a thing or two from.

I am 19 years of age and a graduate of secondary school, but i didn’t attend the university because my family could not afford to.

I am also the only child of my parent. My dad was a driver and my mum had nothing doing. My dad who me and my mum depended on was paid #10,000 a month and it barely lasted for a week.

I had an uncle who was my mum brother,his name was Micheal, but i referred to him as uncle Michael. Uncle michael had always told me he liked me ever since i was 17 years old,and he wanted us to date but i told him i was not interested.
I never told my mum nor my dad about it to avoid issues but uncle michael didn’t stop disturbing me everytime we met. He would promise to take me to school, feed and cloth me properly, but still yet i said no.

Read Extensively: https://www.nyramedia.com/2020/03/how-my-uncle-slept-with.html

Bloody liar

5 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Give chance to uncle Micheal abi its hunku Michael

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Hiroshize(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Let me help Aunty Faith with the full gist..

One day the saddest news i had ever heard came to me, my dad died. I cried my eyes out that day because i knew i couldn’t survive without him. Who would feed me?, protect me? and even love me?

I couldn’t believe my ears, they said he died by a car accident while driving to work. The burial arrangements were made and a lot of relatives were surprisingly helpful in providing various things for the burial, so getting the burial done was not a problem.

On the said day of the burial i was in my room dressing up sluggishly because i was really sad and still could not bear the fact that my dad was dead, when the door opened it was uncle Michael. We both froze when our eyes met and i could tell he didn’t mean to burst in just like that. But then,he gave a scary smile and started coming towards me, i wanted to speak but he told me to shut up or he would kill me and bury me with my dad.

He asked me to lie down and i did, he satisfied himself seven times and then left me lieing there, by the time he left i was weak and tired and couldn’t move, but i managed to get up, clean myself up and go for the burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by 9japride(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2020
After enjoying the sex. Fake story
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Renforce: 6:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Seven times? His he a horse undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by fredopareto(m): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2020
brodalikeme:
Topic caught my attention but I can’t read lies. Abeg my people, Who pays a driver 10k per month?
u deserve one packet of Benson&hedges
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Fajoe2020: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2020
Seven Times grin grin
And no one came looking for you not even your Mum, only child for that matter.
Mad oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Techcornerng(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello everyone, Corona Or No Corona, we all must die at the time God wants us to die if God permit Corona to affect us so be it if HE will it, and for we expecting Mr. president to talk on this issue, I feel he supposed to at least show concern to the citizens, it will cost him nothing to do so...
And as we are focusing on #CORONA, let us not forget the issue affecting us in Lagos.
Many Issues sprang up recently about the #Okada and #Keke Ban, and I believe is also a #National concern, we have to react to this if not very soon the Government will also place a ban on the amount of air every Nigerian[/b]must breathe in a day[b]>>>>>

HEAR WHAT LAGOSIANS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZVnn5eqVAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg&t=180s
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by hope4nigeria(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2020
nyramedia:

you get money to buy all those things attached to your body and you don't have money to go to university? I know you're lying but continue.
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by Xclusiveme: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Ooo his name was Micheal asin he's dead? Abeg this your story is pointless
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by frozen70(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
And your father's spirit left him unpunished ❓
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by brodalikeme(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
fredopareto:
u deserve one packet of Benson&hedges

Hmm bro, you still dey that way of B&H, you need Jesus!!!
Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by CCC2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Seven times within few hours and your 17years old punanni took it? Am amazed. Sexual strength is obviously in your family trait

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral by skyhighweb(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
burial day sex seven times
obviously u not a good writer and u not even better than lia lia mohhamed

(1) (Reply)

I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story / Girls, If Ur Guy Is Not One of These 3, Sorry O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.