Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government (41874 Views)

Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents / Coronavirus: Italian Who Tested Positive Recovering, Now Eats Amala ― Centre Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by eldeens: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Has anyone seen the picture of this Italian, my country oooo, must you take advantage in any given circumstance.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by yeyeosoronga: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Please let us take note.
There is only ONE (1) single case in Nigeria so far and he imported it.
We alm should continue with the age long infection control measures such as simple handwashing, using tissue to blow your nose and discarding immediately, no spitting about the environment, avoiding overcrowded spaces
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Merciful77: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Na was for our government ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Sultty(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Mad people if it was corona u won't be alive to talk trash

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Nonsense

They've succeded in looting billions with this lie of the century .

When Sawyerr of Liberia brought Ebola to Nigeria during PDP regime , we confirmed his identity . Now it's The time of APC on corona virus and everything seems to be going south .

APC is a party of rogues and vultures.

Thieves

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Kazeem2222(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Lol... Give am Akpu join ooh grin grin grin grin

MC Galaxy new song below if u care;

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-mc-galaxy-biggy-back-side/
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by kponkedenge(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
Audio Italian man
This made me laugh out loud sharply. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by luluman: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
If him like make him chop amala spaghetti and ewedu saporati macarino...there is no coronavirus in nigeria.
Fake news.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
Audio Italian man

Nicki Sinaj, you can go and kiss him where he is so you can see the video version undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by freeze001(f): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2020
This one will be part of boasting rights o! That APC was successful in curing audio Corona with no identity of the so called index patient whatsoever unlike '16 years of PDP' that allowed Corona and Ebola and could not even cure them futuristically! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Heineken(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Hahahahahah so many thing dey happen for this country. Kai
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Who cares if he eats amala or akpu
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Why the unnecessary details of the meal he is eating? This is Nigeria and no one should be surprised if rumors of Amala curing Coronavirus starts making the rounds.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Vikynas: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2020
SCAM
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2020
A nigga once said: To those people that ever believed that there was an italian carrying covid-19 in the country.. I say to you all *Good morning o*...

When covid-19 enter country no be tell them go tell you.. You go just know on your own.. "E go dey like revelation"...
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by AerialMapper: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2020
What if? What if this “Italian” is an actor? We know the propaganda government need to be able to beat their chest that they did something well. They need their own story of how they beat the corona virus like we did Ebola.

We all knew Patrick Sawyers name ... Please tell us Italian’s name! Perhaps they hid albino there
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Iyiataata92: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2020
grin
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I guess when you are healed/cured, being able to eat amala is final proof/confirmation grin
grin
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I guess when you are healed/cured, being able to eat amala is final proof/confirmation grin
Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Dbiz1111(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Abeg someone should help me with that Osho-meme Udonmitt grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by 123vincent(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Video of the Italian man, or I don't believe it

So Amala nd ewedu, now cures the virus??

Nigeria my country
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by mvem(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2020
vastolord4:
Other continents couldn't cure this virus but Nigeria did? God of my forefathers please save us from this useless government please.
are you that ignorant...about 98% of people that contact Coronavirus do recover. You think everyone that contacts it dies...don't you watch the news

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by kajo2012: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Naija what America and China couldn't cure for more than two months now so Naija could handle it within one week.okay we sha c
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by tot(f): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2020
For those talking about the Italian being unnamed, it is simply respect for his privacy. It is not like other countries even more impacted are listing out names of the infected people. What do you want to use the name to do by the way?!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by HimName: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2020
IPOB are now soaked in jealousy.

They can't believe our very own Amala accompanied with 'hydraulic' ewedu soup is the Italian's first call of meal as he journeys to total recovery.

Abacha and Ofensala served to him almost threw him to an unimaginable relapse.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by mvem(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Titilayo56:
Amala now cures coronavirus
No...about 98% of people that gets it recover. Recovery rate is high and depends on your immunity...people think you must die when you get it when it has about 2% mortality rate.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by NotBeenPaid: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Antoeni:
Corona make make an Italian stop craving for macaroni and cheese and then start craving for Amala dudu.......
I'm beginning to believe those who claim Corona never came into Nigeria in the first place

Do you have the link to the source on the screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by yeyeosoronga: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

I have a strong hunch that the Nigerian government is outrightly lying about the existence of Coronavirus, because how on earth do we still not know the name of the carrier until this very moment? And what about his pictures?

The names of carriers in other countries were/are made known to the citizens, why must Nigeria's case be different?

Just thinking out loud!

I've always had my doubts from day one

Names were not made known to the public in other countries, unless the patient themselves went on social media to talk or agreed to publicize their name. The Italian so far is cooperating with the appropriate authorities and isn't currently putting anyone at risk
Let the Nigerian media do their investigative journalism and stop carrying unverified gossip about.
The health care personelles won't release the name as it is unprofessional to do so.
However, a serious journalist can go to where the man is kept and try to find out his details. If it's a scam, they can also publish that to us with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by DModeCntStopMe: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

These fools think we are fools

I said it that the imaginary Italian and coronavirus exist only the deluded mind of these heartless and wicked looters

These set of politicians and leaders are the worst we ever had

Let the looting continue in the guise of fighting a virus that never entered

Please, US should the remaining Abacha loot until these set of thieves all die and perish away or rather still US should it for the development of their working country because if it eventually finds it's way here, these old insatiable thieves with protruding stomach will embezzle it
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by mvem(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
kajo2012:
Naija what America and China couldn't cure for more than two months now so Naija could handle it within one week.okay we sha c
No...about 98% of people that gets it recover. Recovery rate is high and depends on your immunity...people think you must die when you get it when it has about 2% mortality rate. Viruses normally don't have cures but the ability of your body to handle it is what happens. Coronavirus doesn't kill all. For goodness me many with the virus do recover with proper treatment. Viruses normally don't have cure, you relieve the symptoms...and the person recovers if strong...what they are researching on is the Vaccine not a cure medicine
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by gift2xl: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Lies....
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Nkc22: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Antoeni:
Corona make make an Italian stop craving for macaroni and cheese and then start craving for Amala dudu.......
I'm beginning to believe those who claim Corona never came into Nigeria in the first place

Can you please share the source to this screenshot or the link?

I can't seem to find it online. Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Erastuslove: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
china have already declared that Nigerian blood chase away coronavirus so what are you people cooking up to waste and chop our money??
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Coldie(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Before this is over u would hear 1billion was spent on treating corona virus for the Italian.

This is why nobody takes Nigeria serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / 587 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 14 Deaths On June 17 - (2207 Tested) / Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.