Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government (41717 Views)

Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents / Coronavirus: Italian Who Tested Positive Recovering, Now Eats Amala ― Centre Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by xynerise: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Season Finale.

Drama Drama Drama.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Germi9: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2020
segebase:
Video of him eating amala
Amala we hail oo
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by wink2015(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
This thing is beginning to sound like a scam

MAY SOME GUYS IN THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH ARE USING THE ITALIAN TO SCAM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by blowjohn(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I don't understand anything here oo. Are they trying to say that Amala cures coronavirus or is it the the virus stops you from eating Amala?

Help a brother pls

No na.
According to WHO, if it on treatment for the Corona virus, one sign that ur getting better is when u start to eat foods that u normally dont eat. And in this case the Italian man has started eating Amala.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Believe the coronavirus bullsht at your own risk. According to a research by RWW, there's yet to be a coronavirus case in Nigeria

Please what's the full meaning of RWW?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Fash20: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I don't understand anything here oo. Are they trying to say that Amala cures coronavirus or is it the the virus stops you from eating Amala?

Help a brother pls

Go back to sec. School

I hope he recovers very well and I think his identity should be concealed so as to avoid stigmatization.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Kennitrust(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2020
Na so

Audio corona...

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by michoim(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Is it by eating Amala...?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by crackhouse(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
I think we have found the cure to coronavirus.. since the man is recovering here they should give other carriers in other countries opportunity to come here and recover since Nigeria is a recovery ground.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Iyiataata92: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2020
blowjohn:

No na.
According to WHO, if it on treatment for the Corona virus, one sign that ur getting better is when u start to eat foods that u normally dont eat. And in this case the Italian man has started eating Amala.
Maybe you're right. But I have the suspicion that amala cures this virus. Chinses and Italians will want to eat amala now.

Food scarcity looming
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Champneys: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2020
Someone will come out tomorrow and tell us Amala destroys coronaviruses! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Iyiataata92: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Fash20:

Go back to sec. School

I hope he recovers very well and I think his identity should be concealed so as to avoid stigmatization.
Did they teach you about coronavirus in secondary school?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by vastolord4(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2020
mvem:
are you that ignorant...about 98% of people that contact Coronavirus do recover. You think everyone that contacts it dies...don't you watch the news

are you that dumb? and no one that came in contact with him got infected yet? don't you get the trick?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Kiddllc: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2020
The way these people dey throw better fmt to just syphon money sha... Old yahoo men with no mercy for the common man grin
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Chibokgame: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2020
APC government in Nigeria will never stop to display childishness on important issues.

No problem, but,
Let him continue to eat Amala, but also drink hot water with a calabash up.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by tot(f): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Names were not made known to the public in other countries, unless the patient themselves went on social media to talk or agreed to publicize their name. The Italian so far is cooperating with the appropriate authorities and isn't currently putting anyone at risk
Let the Nigerian media do their investigative journalism and stop carrying unverified gossip about.
The health care personelles won't release the name as it is unprofessional to do so.
However, a serious journalist can go to where the man is kept and try to find out his details. If it's a scam, they can also publish that to us with facts.

Exactly, well said.
Nigerians have become so cynical and distrustful of the govt that they assume the worst about everything, including claiming this Italian does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Corona make an Italian stop craving for macaroni and cheese and then start craving for Amala dudu.......
I'm beginning to believe those who claim Corona never came into Nigeria in the first place
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Ebeano49(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Ok o. Let them also serve him akpu and tuwo to comply with the federal character law.

These people think we are stupid sha
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by nutripotherbals: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2020
No Corona Virus in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by phreakabit(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2020
FRRRRRAUUUD COUNTRY! TUFIAKWA.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by knowhowk: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Patrick Sawyer' who was the index case of Ebola into Nigeria Was Mentioned .On Covid 19..It's the Italian Man ,No Name .No Picture .It's Well..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by bigstan11787(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Is the Italian man a spirit?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by RaptorX: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2020
If this was an African man that brought it to Italy they probably would have killed him, just like America killed the Liberian man that brought ebola to Texas.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Vulcan24(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2020
u prey on our fears if not we know and you have simply confirm that THIS IS A SCAM..... unless we are just been fed a fake news as you have earlier warned

But fake news are still your strategy of denying truth when it's the truth and when it is not true you harp it's fake news.

Nigerians are at the mercy of people less intelligent than the average masses but more wealthier than the average masses.

what's better than money?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2020
So what has amala got to do with Covid Tori Olorun? shocked
Are they saying those sick in Wuhan and elsewhere have been fasting since?

Or we should gather all the amala in Nigeria and send to China, Iran, South Korea, Italy and others to cure their Covid there? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by azadus18: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Tashin hankalli
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Iko5000: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Did you read the story ,he is recovering . Getting the virus does not mean you will definitely die .
vastolord4:
Other ontinents couldn't cure this virus but Nigeria did? God of my forefathers please save us from this useless government please.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Aturitoroman: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2020
There's no coronavirus in this country
Our government just dy lie, make them swindle more money
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Jerrick(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Rubbish country just dey create unecessary fear for citizen just to embezzle money.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2020
nutripotherbals:
No Corona Virus in Nigeria
I would not be surprised if that's the truth.
Is there money to be given to countries where Corona is infecting people?

If there is, I won't put it past our officials to fake Covid to get their paws on the money. The Italian has no name, no picture, nothing. How would people who might have been around him outside plane, airport, hotel and taxi know?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by JuanDeDios: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Help a brother pls
Lol. I think their point is that he's regaining his appetite, which is a sign he's recovering well from his illness.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by JuanDeDios: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

I would not be surprised if that's the truth.
Is there money to be given to countries where Corona is infecting people?

If there is, I won't put it past our officials to fake Covid to get their paws on the money. The Italian has no name, no picture, nothing. How would people who might have been around him outside plane, airport, hotel and taxi know?
Then why have they not manufactured more cases yet? And you really think the fact his name has not been released is a sign of conspiracy. You people though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tijjani Ado Ahmad Slumps And Dies After Arriving America. Photos / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.