Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government (41716 Views)

Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents / Coronavirus: Italian Who Tested Positive Recovering, Now Eats Amala ― Centre Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by sylve11: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2020
@ op, very funny. grin cool
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by yeman1(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Pls where is the Italian` s face ..
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Stephendeals: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2020
alhajiwada:
[
SAWYER was never identified by name until he DIED.

quote author=Stephendeals post=87181737] cheesy
was this 'Unnamed Italian' ever infected with CoronaVirus because the way different stories are coming out, one is beginning to give thought to conspiracy theories....

Why is the profile on this Italian not made known, like they did for 'Patrick Sawyer' who was the index case of Ebola into Nigeria. undecided

Anyway in whatever they do, i just want to be safe

He was identified by name before death...
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Olam09(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Were people

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Olam09(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
Audio Italian man

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by godisgreat4lyf: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Scam
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by geosegun(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

I have a strong hunch that the Nigerian government is outrightly lying about the existence of Coronavirus, because how on earth do we still not know the name of the carrier until this very moment? And what about his pictures?

The names of carriers in other countries were/are made known to the citizens, why must Nigeria's case be different?

Just thinking out loud!

I've always had my doubts from day one

Why did you want to know his name and picture and for what purpose? So you can use it (discriminate) against him? You are probably ignorant of data protection law under European laws? At least we know Nigeria/Nigerians may not respect most of her own very laws?

Africans in general and Nigeria in particular is well known for penchant disregard for laws and openly discriminate against people with various form of physical, mental and medical disabilities. *spits*

Nigerians need to change our orientation

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by EmekaBlue(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
govt pple don hammer ontop this corona
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by nick50(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Corona virus go soon swallow our money �
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Horlami247: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I don't understand anything here oo. Are they trying to say that Amala cures coronavirus or is it the the virus stops you from eating Amala?

Help a brother pls

Despite my sadness as I can't find where to hustle as a graduate, I still laffed to dis comment grin
Watsap me abeg if u can find anywhere to hustle
Whit collar abi purple I no mind.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Iyiataata92: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Horlami247:

Despite my sadness as I can't find where to hustle as a graduate, I still laffed to dis comment grin
Watsap me abeg if u can find anywhere to hustle
Whit collar abi purple I no mind.

Bro all hustle na hustle oo
Me I no fit shame for any hustle cos if I broke, those people wey I dey shame for no go give me food oo. For Lagos here, many graduates dey do bus conductor. Who God go bless, God go locate am anywhere bless am

Do your best bro

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
mvem:
are you that ignorant...about 98% of people that contact Coronavirus do recover. You think everyone that contacts it dies...don't you watch the news

Bro imagine the sort of ignorance going around in this thread

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nigeria in paese di merda
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Jamorezzi: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
If he like make he eat macaroni meat ball. This na scam
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by frog12: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
all italians will run to nigeria if dis man recover quickly !!!

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by 989900: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
According to him, “A lot of things are flying in the social media, but the Lagos State Government has been so active and had prior to the latest development, established the incident command system cost over $ 4 million, in collaboration with Canadian government.”
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by doubleportion: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I don't understand anything here oo. Are they trying to say that Amala cures coronavirus or is it the the virus stops you from eating Amala?

Help a brother pls
I should help you read?

Ayam not understanding!
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by ritnd(f): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
AUDIO
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Damsman10(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
vastolord4:
Other continents couldn't cure this virus but Nigeria did? God of my forefathers please save us from this useless government please.

Now, this was damn funny. Even the country itself is a joke. The masses either laugh to the joke or cry at the state of the nation. I also hope the God of your forefathers come to Nigerians' rescue.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by LANDLORD72: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
No Italian identity 419 Lagos government to chop money.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by 0m0nnakoda: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

I have a strong hunch that the Nigerian government is outrightly lying about the existence of Coronavirus, because how on earth do we still not know the name of the carrier until this very moment? And what about his pictures?

The names of carriers in other countries were/are made known to the citizens, why must Nigeria's case be different?

Just thinking out loud!

I've always had my doubts from day one

Names made known?

Please tell us one name From Italy or the US or UK and who made their name known.

Can you tell an instance where government named patients without their consent?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
But I thought they said he has been freed?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
I hail u ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by HundHunter(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Italian man eating amala and ewedu instead of spaghetti, cheese and macaronis.

This is not only wonderful but also "threederful".

Who knows, maybe amala & ewedu is a potential cure for Coronavirus.

Ministry of Health please take note.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Bradiyung(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm i the only one thinking this coronavirus kini na scam.......made up to loot money.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Titilayo56(f): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
mvem:
No...about 98% of people that gets it recover. Recovery rate is high and depends on your immunity...people think you must die when you get it when it has about 2% mortality rate.
thanks for enlighten me
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Ezehillary(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
No name, no photo , no video, no family, now the ghost is eating amala ,
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by Loonyy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oboi This is the Height Of it All Greatest Heist Of The Month Lying Comfortably to 200 + Milli......
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by chillykelly86(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
vastolord4:
Other continents couldn't cure this virus but Nigeria did? God of my forefathers please save us from this useless government please.

Ok. Let's get some things clear: COVID-19 does not have a cure or vaccine yet. However, the body's immune system can fight it and several infected persons have actually recovered from the viral infection. Over 30,000 out of the about 95,000 infected people have recovered and have been discharged. The recovery rate is actually high too.

So, COVID-19 infection is not a death sentence; far from it.

The major challenge with the virus is its contagion or rate of infection; it is estimated(statistically, of course) that every infected person infects an average of 2-3 other people. So the virus is highly contagious. Extrapolating this paints a gloomy picture where there is mass infection and not enough medical facilities/personnel to handle then. This is the reason why governments around the world are battling to contain it, not necessarily because its deadlier than other diseases out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tijjani Ado Ahmad Slumps And Dies After Arriving America. Photos / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.