Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife (13186 Views)

Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? / Is Sending My Wife To House Help Job The Best Option? / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
lady gogo: naija women dey suffer sha. grin The husband wore those clothes so he should ensure they are clean, if he finds it hard to wash his own clothes he can get a washer man or washing machine.*sigh*

My mum doesnt even wash my Dad's clothes. He washes and irons his own clothes. She said she didnt do it while they were dating and doesnt see any reason why it should change because they are married. hehehehe.

Your wife/girlfriend washing your clothes is a privilege and not a right.

Get a cook/chef if your wife cant cook or learn how to cook. Dont stress your wife. Get a washing machine/washerman grin

Nigerian Men, pls wash the clothes. Don't leave those kakhi jeans for the fragile women.

Take care of your wives, don't make her a slave.

Let both of you age together.

Before u start watching those premier leagues make sure you have taken good care of your homes

1 Like

Re: Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
The less busy person should do it. Marriage is a partnership and they should pool their strengths together. It would make no sense if one person is overworked and another is underutilized. I have had cases where wives come back from work late to cook for their husbands who are at home. I imagine a man waiting hungry till the wife comes. I also know a wife who would wait for the husband who went to farm to come back and do house work. Her reason is that she is a helper, the husband is to do the main work. Whatever it means...

I always wonder if there is a separate company for men and women when I hear the mantra that men come back home tired from work etc. I wonder what the men in my workplace would expect the women to say if they use tiredness as an excuse to be lazy at home.

For those who say that house chores is the duty of the wife while the hubby is to provide, I hope they are referring a housewife who doesn't contribute at all financially. To those who feel it's beneath them, I can't fathom why a man would feel cleaning his house, washing his clothes, cooking etc. is beneath them.

Anyways, different strokes for different folks. This is what everyone should watch out for in courtship and not jumping from Mr. Biggs to Silverbird

1 Like

Re: Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife by tishat(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Drycleaners!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engagement List / Happy Valentine From Me To All / Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.