Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her (1947 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by buhariski(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have this senior colleague in my work place,though my friend but he is far older than me. he should be in his early fifties. Since we have been working together for a Long time. He notice i don't have any female friends and I don't date one either. One day he ask me if I have girlfriend I said no. He told me, why i do not have a girlfriend. I gave him reason ,why i don't need anyone for now. cos i am still struggling to settle down myself financially so I don't need distractions. I told him i'm still searching for one but on a low key i don't want to rush things. He laughed out loud saying how can a guy like me stay alone without having a girl I'm rubbing mind with. He said at my age is not good for a guy to stay lonely, that i need someone. He told me, if I'm seeing any girl out all. I said no, because I don't have time to meet pple. cos of the nature of my job and I'm also an introvert, not that social kind of a person. He laughed again this time asking me if I liked any girl in the place we worked. He said i should point out any girl for him. He will run her for me. I told him I'm not interest in a work relationship.For months that was how the man was putting pressure on me to date a girl, that he liked me to have one. I was able to resist him not until last month July i fall for him. I don't know how he arranged with the girl called Tina. I know Tina she works in the same department with me. She has been giving me green light but I chose to ignore her for a almost a year we have been working together. Tina is a single mum of one and she had two failed relationship which I knew of , though those guys got sacked anyway.
This man came to meet me saying Tina loved me very much she wants to date me. I told him clear and loud that OGA I don't liked this Tina of a girl and I don't want to date any girl in this place. That is how my friend started convincing again saying not that he wants me to date her, but i should chop and dump her . I smiled. I told him I'm not a player. I don't like changing girls any how I just like to be with one except she later misbehave then i break up with her. This man no gree me o. He later meet the girl telling her I wanted to see her. One day this girl came to meet me saying my friend told her I wanted to see her. I just smile. I told her i will see her after closing.
In my mind why is this man forcing this girl on me I didn't send him this message, and the same time i am beginning to accept her. at that moment I was really confused. After work closing hours she came to me to remind of my schedule with her. I just told her we should be friends. I mean more than a friend she agreed with a happy face. Inside me I don't really like the girl I don't know what entered me that moment.
That how we started dating. I don't love her but there are things I liked about her she has respect for me, she cook very well and whenever she visited, she always keep my room neat and tidy she washes my clothes too. she is not that demanding financially. I have gave her 150 naira before when came visiting and she gladly took it with thank you on top I was surprise. There is a day i pretend i don't have money to buy food stuff to cook and she was with me, na so the babe go kitchen carry garri soak with water we ate together that day and still nak her join. with all this from her I beginning to have feelings for her. mind you i masturbate a lot and I also frequent an ashawo house. Since meeting her I don't do any those things again.
My problem now the same man that has been talking me to date a girl and forcing Tina on me. He has been on my neck recently telling me to leave the girl, she not good for me, my level is higher than her. She won't make a good house wife cos Akwa Ibom girls are very stubborn and rude that I can't control her. she is this and that.
pls I'm confused right now this man is very serious with it. For now i don't think i can leave her cos she has done nothing to me. I have told her from the beginning I don't like a girl double dating and also cheating. If I find out ,that will be the end. I don't like a entitled person and she should give that full time respect to me and the same way I will give to her too. I told her i no get wahala, but if she failed do any of this things she should kiss the relationship good bye.
This my friend still keep on disturbing me to dump her but I don't know the reason he is doing that. I'm just confused i don't know what to do.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by jamex93(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2020
That man just want to get you confused...
By pushing u up n down
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2020
That your friend is a suspect

So why did he packaged rotten fruit for u when he knows the girl is rotten already.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by stanliwise(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2020
@buhariski
From your story, here is what I can say

The guy who advised you to date her is only acting to the script, he told you to eat and go and he meant it. Now you either have to listen to him because you see him as the director of the movie and maybe he is in a better location to dish out the right instructions. You acting the movie might be lost in the scripted loved story. On the other side you can ignore him if you feel he was just a motivation and nothing more.

Don't fall for that nice girl attitude, you need to look under the cover and see things for yourself. you said she is a mom of one and she date two people who has been sacked in your same place of work. Is that not enough alarm you are the next boy available and she just love doing boys in the work place? Are you not interested why her previously relationship didn't work. Could your motivator have a point. Well you need to find those answers yourself.

The amazing part of the story is that you said she has a great impact in your life concerning ashawo house and some other things, that is the only tangible thing I think you have in this whole saga

Lastly you are shitting were you eat. Dating people at works has it ups and down. I really don't know what to tell you until you see things for yourself

In conclusion, You need to stop the sex and script for now and wake up, then take your thinking cap on. Get realistic with life. Forget how how sweet her words are and how good her food taste, are you ready for the complexity of this journey? for what exactly and why? if yes don't look back. If no then learn your lessons. You need some form of isolation from this two people in your story to think properly.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by ThiagoKid(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2020
I don't love her but there are things I liked about her she has respect for me, she cook very well and whenever she visited, she always keep my room neat and tidy she washes my clothes too. she is not that demanding financially. I have gave her 150 naira before when came visiting and she gladly took it with thank you on top I was surprise. There is a day i pretend i don't have money to buy food stuff to cook and she was with me, na so the babe go kitchen carry garri soak with water we ate together that day and still nak her join. with all this from her I beginning to have feelings for her.

@the bolded, better flee... Na dem dem.!!!

Op, has catch feelings for a single mom!!! grin
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by DaddyRochie1642: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2020
ThiagoKid:
I don't love her but there are things I liked about her she has respect for me, she cook very well and whenever she visited, she always keep my room neat and tidy she washes my clothes too. she is not that demanding financially. I have gave her 150 naira before when came visiting and she gladly took it with thank you on top I was surprise. There is a day i pretend i don't have money to buy food stuff to cook and she was with me, na so the babe go kitchen carry garri soak with water we ate together that day and still nak her join. with all this from her I beginning to have feelings for her.

@the bolded, better flee... Na dem dem.!!!

Op, has catch feelings for a single mom!!! grin

She'll damage that guy with Mind Blowing BILLING when the time comes grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by SierraT(f): 2:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Seems to me like you should stay away from that your boss, from all indication he has nothing good to offer you. Sounds like he is looking for a partner in crime for terrible morals.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by titusmichael27(m): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Just wondering how long you guys have been together. You may not see it, but with this experience (memory) you've ruined a lot of things in your life that you're not aware of. On my personal point of view, you don't need a relationship until you get to your target in life. We're totally equiped with all that we need to help us get to our target so don't come up with that phraise "we all need that particular girl to help us get there", I don't buy that bull sht. I love single, full concentration guys who don't play around claiming alpha male play boy of a thing but focus and energetic in getting their target achieved. All these relationship of a thing is a dishonest scheme and distraction if you asked me. Congrats! you've just got yourself a measuring tape.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 31, 2020
na wao..cant u be ur own man
must someone arrange a girl for u?
now the same man who arranged a girl for you now wants u to breakup with the girl
make up ur mind and be very firm in ur decision
dont allow ppl to play u like tennis ball
i am suspecting the man and so called girl u dating are are onto a sort of script
maybe they are doing this in order to gain something form u
u should be very careful with ppl and very firm in ur decisions
dont let ppl play u like tennis ball
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

So why did he packaged rotten fruit for u when he knows the girl is rotten already.
who knows?
maybe he is just using op as a bet or an experiment
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by duduade: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Nollywood come and see script

Tufiakwa
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by femi4: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2020
You have a very bad boss. Be a man and make your decisions
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by infogenius(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Op
I like ur account except the naking wey don join.
However, if u like her, tell ur senior colleague that u're cool with her and he can let you be.
The lady has taken to u and it's obvious u've taken to her, then make relationship count.
Marrying an Akwa ibom lady may be one of the best decisions u'll make in ur life.

I suspect he's beginning to have issues with her or possibly trying to arrange her for someone else.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by punisha: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Beat your chest three times and repeat this...it works.

My friend is an idiot 3x
I am a he goat 3x
God bless Tina 3x

Share ur testimony with us.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by heendrix(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2020
It's mind blowing to see guys falling for the cooking for me, wash my clothes bla bla shiit

OP you go soon learn
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by buhariski(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
lefulefu:
na wao..cant u be ur own man
must someone arrange a girl for u?
now the same man who arranged a girl for you now wants u to breakup with the girl
make up ur mind and be very firm in ur decision
dont allow ppl to play u like tennis ball
i am suspecting the man and so called girl u dating are are onto a sort of script
maybe they are doing this in order to gain something form u
u should be very careful with ppl and very firm in ur decisions
dont let ppl play u like tennis ball
lol not that i I can't approach a lady on my own. time no dey to dey chase them up and down, but if I see the one i like i do chase her. I am not the patient type that chases girls for long. once you give me an attitude I don't like I'll back off that's my only problem. You see this place i'm working nearly all the matured girls want to date me. I don't know why maybe they see me as the only sensible guy there cos others no dey use eye see girls. or they see that nice guy of a thing in me. one of them have approach me before i swear, she told me she don't have anyone dat she want me to be her guy fear catch me she was serious. I just playfully tell her I am not the kind of guy she needs. I told her God will provide her good husband who will have everything she needs in a man. I reason maybe as my friend see dat those girls like me that's why he wants me to be sleeping with them. For dat one I no gree o I don't like sleeping around, or he get other reasons I don't know.
Lefulefu this girl wen dey with me she no too get front but she carry for back infant the uku they grow every day. she no fat oo but her back erhn they germinate be like wetin they plant. she just be like those South African girl. I no sure if i fit leave the girl cos wetin i dey use take masturbate on xv....deo na dey with me so.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by deltateam: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Op the mistake people make is following the same path, process, method and expecting different result.

You said 2 guys who dated her were sacked and you didn't bother to investigate why and how it happened.

That colleague that prompted you to go for her might be behind it all.

Have you watched "game of thrones?"
It's a dog eat dog scenario.

That your colleague has just set you up for downfall. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

It's unfortunate you fell to his plans. Start planning for your exit strategy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by merieam16(f): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Firstly, i guess ur friend has a mission and as accomplished it by forcing her on u.While u can decide nt to help fulfill his plans by nt yielding to his threats.

Secondly, u dont av the mind of ur own which is too bad for a guy..sha dont live dat girl o, if u no want make she use ur destiny drink garri
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Someone is helping u see right u dey do like stubborn goat. A girl that has had two failed relationships u know of from a single organization u still dey dream of wifeing her Do u know the number of hits and runs she has encountered in just that single establishment not to talk of the ones outside of work? Guy use ur head and save urself the problems awaiting to be stirred. Get out of that set up
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by buhariski(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
dairykidd:
Someone is helping u see right u dey do like stubborn goat. A girl that has had two failed relationships u know of from a single organization u still dey dream of wifeing her Do u know the number of hits and runs she has encountered in just that single establishment not to talk of the ones outside of work? Guy use ur head and save urself the problems awaiting to be stirred. Get out of that set up
Bro I have no plan to wife her, but i can't just dropped her liked dat cos i need a very tangible excuse to do dat. I am waiting for the day she will Bleep up then i will have something to hold on to. I have build a very good reputation in my work place so I don't want to mess things up. My only regret is allowing my man to use me.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2020
You don't have a friend and you don't have a lover. Drop both out of your life before things escalate further. You would be doing yourself a favour by abstaining from both to the best you can. You've been warned.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2020
buhariski:
Bro I have no plan to wife her, but i can't just dropped her liked dat cos i need a very tangible excuse to do dat. I am waiting for the day she will Bleep up then i will have something to hold on to. I have build a very good reputation in my work place so I don't want to mess things up. My only regret is allowing my man to use me.
My brother I'm not advising u to do anything wrong oo but the earlier u break free the better for u. Because when u get too fond of her e fit hard u since u never do relationship matters for a while until she came in. Well all the best waiting for her to fuckup. I hope she has not perfected the art of not fucking up from experience sha undecided
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Tintedsino: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Op, fear no even catch u sef, u said d 2 guys she dated were sacked and u are not even bothered that u may loose ur job too.see ehn, d more u are waiting for her to Bleep up, d more u are into her, u might even fall in love with her sef. Give yourself brain, wake up 4 nyt, think dis truu and better leave that girl 4 ur own good. As for ur boss, he dosent mean well 4 uu, make ur relationship with him strictly official, reduce ur personal r/ship level with him. I hope dis helps.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
buhariski:
lol not that i I can't approach a lady on my own. time no dey to dey chase them up and down, but if I see the one i like i do chase her. I am not the patient type that chases girls for long. once you give me an attitude I don't like I'll back off that's my only problem. You see this place i'm working nearly all the matured girls want to date me. I don't know why maybe they see me as the only sensible guy there cos others no dey use eye see girls. or they see that nice guy of a thing in me. one of them have approach me before i swear, she told me she don't have anyone dat she want me to be her guy fear catch me she was serious. I just playfully tell her I am not the kind of guy she needs. I told her God will provide her good husband who will have everything she needs in a man. I reason maybe as my friend see dat those girls like me that's why he wants me to be sleeping with them. For dat one I no gree o I don't like sleeping around, or he get other reasons I don't know.
Lefulefu this girl wen dey with me she no too get front but she carry for back infant the uku they grow every day. she no fat oo but her back erhn they germinate be like wetin they plant. she just be like those South African girl. I no sure if i fit leave the girl cos wetin i dey use take masturbate on xv....deo na dey with me so.

grin ok i can see girls with big backside are ur spec and as for matured ladies in ur workplace chasing u that one normal tin based on the fact say many of them fit feel say time no too dey on their side again and hence they will make a grab at any level headed sane young man they come along with.As for the matured man wey i say dey in his early 50s wey dey arrange girls for u just stylishly ditch that guy.Anytime he asks u about the girl try and change the topic.Be careful with him.For me though i dont like it when another guy tries to force me to date a particular girl or tries to control my romantic life..dats bleeped up.Use sense on the man..i dont say u should be rude up..but anytime he tries to want to know about u and the girl just use style change topic.If u feel u really like the girl and she genuinly likes u too then move along with the relationship but if u dont like her then dont force urself on her.,me no understand why another guy will be trying to control another dude on the woman he should be with.The man no get im own personal problem? Isnt he married? Anyway the guy has much time on his hands for him ti be so obsessed on the ladies u dating.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
buhariski:
lol not that i I can't approach a lady on my own. time no dey to dey chase them up and down, but if I see

no u dont need to spend ur time chasing women up and down the street cos u looking for a relationship.u can start by making friends with the ladies close to her and from there u move to the next level.e no hard..if a girl is really attracted to u she no go use u do cruise.na those ones wey no dey attacted to a guy dey use the guy take play.And for this man again he could be playing a script...the girl could be his partner and both of them are playing a script on u.I dont know their end game but it seems there is an endgame.It could be money or maybe they want to set u up cos maybe the position u play in ur workplace.be careful..nobody is nice these days oo except they want to get something from u.Dont be too trusting on anyone cos if u do the least time u expect it dem go strike u for back.use better cunning sense follow that man and the girl too.Both of them could be up to no good.It would have been better u dated a girl out of ur workplace..just saying.
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
dairykidd:

My brother I'm not advising u to do anything wrong oo but the earlier u break free the better for u. Because when u get too fond of her e fit hard u since u never do relationship matters for a while until she came in. Well all the best waiting for her to fuckup. I hope she has not perfected the art of not fucking up from experience sha undecided
na the older man wey im say dem dey work together me sef dey wonder.The guy arranged the girl for op and told him she is a good girl and blah blah blah and suddenly he don turn around discouraging op not to date the girl
and another big he said the girl is so nice and dat he gave her 150 naira and she managed it to prepare something nice for him
me i am suspecting setup.its like the man and d tina girl are partners and they both playing a script cheesy
we dey see all these type of things for film nau
i dont know why some guys are not sharp cheesy
the way i see it its liker op is in an important position in the workplace and maybe the man wants to get at him and hence he is using the girl to get at the op since most times women are our weakest points cheesy
for school then if cultists wan hit on their enemies they will use a woman to lure the enemy to a danger point and then strike
na wetin me see for this matter
its like the matured guy is up to something no good

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by padi94(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Okay
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
lefulefu:
na the older man wey im say dem dey work together me sef dey wonder.The guy arranged the girl for op and told him she is a good girl and blah blah blah and suddenly he don turn around discouraging op not to date the girl
and another big he said the girl is so nice and dat he gave her 150 naira and she managed it to prepare something nice for him
me i am suspecting setup.its like the man and d tina girl are partners and they both playing a script cheesy
we dey see all these type of things for film nau
i dont know why some guys are not sharp cheesy
the way i see it its liker op is in an important position in the workplace and maybe the man wants to get at him and hence he is using the girl to get at the op since most times women are our weakest points cheesy
for school then if cultists wan hit on their enemies they will use a woman to lure the enemy to a danger point and then strike
na wetin me see for this matter
its like the matured guy is up to something no good
They're both obviously playing the op and instead of him to japaa him dey wait for excuse to... na tears of sorrow sure for the guy cheesy
Re: My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her by Finnese001: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

That man na oshomole brother grin

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Video Of Prisca Displaying Her Bre.ast And Private Part Leaked / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Have Second Date Private Dinner Night In NYC At / Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.