Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? (763 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2020
I remeber one issue that played out a certain time when a man slapped his wife for daring to ask him to assist in washing the plates after he visited her restaurant.So,in a similar scenereo,can you baby-sit for your wife as an unemployed man?
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Miradamian: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2020
On top ur own child? How could u feel bad? It's BC u are jobless,if not u should have been able to get a nanny,oh would uexpect ur wife to leave work for that?
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Lawgod247: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by crackkhaus: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Does she even need to ask?

If you have nothing doing that day and will be home, it's common sense to take care of the baby till she gets back.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2020
Mature comments so far. This thread would soon be run down by kids claiming Alpha...
A man baby_sit his own kids? Blasphemy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Lawgod247:
Ok
Ode, stay off my threads.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Cc:farano,lalasticlala,let's see more comments abeg.fp
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by abdeiz(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Only an abnormal narcissistic egomaniac would think its beyond him to take care of his when he has the chance.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by DaHrNn0001: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2020
I really don't know why this should be a question cus I won't understand a father that can't babysit his own child... If your wife is asking you to babysit,it's cus she's sure of your availability and it's your right as a father to play your responsibilities... So what are we talking here... Maybe someone wanna try it cus it's been an amazing experience and moment for me to bond with my son during my free period...
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by NobleDeSage001: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2020
This type of question can only come up when a man is feeling like a demi - god.
The two parents did the job of bringing the child into this world.
The two parents ought to babysit the child without hesitation whenever the occassion arises.
If you won't babysit your child, don't impregnate your wife. No excuses...
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Lawgod247: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2020
favoryte33:
Ode, stay off my threads.

Ewu. Take several seats already.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Lawgod247:

Ewu. Take several seats already.
dis psycho needs a brain check.with d way you display immaturity,you should be feeding off a juvenile bottle.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Omar09(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
No be two of them born the pikin? If the man can baby sit his kid when he is on leave, no p.

If a man can't go out or has refused to source for means of livelihood for his family, he should take the role of a wife in the family. You don't expect the woman to do her role and do that of his.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Lawgod247: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
favoryte33:
dis psycho needs a brain check.with d way you display immaturity,you should be feeding off a juvenile bottle.

Lame.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Kingsteve(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
On the contrary, it's actually a thing of joy to babysit your kid(s).
What's the problem?

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Ulunne777(f): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
As long as my dh is at home, he'd never allow me go out with my children even a 2 mth old.
When he thinks of the inconvenience on me and the comfort of the child. Naah! Leave them biko.
Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
favoryte33:
I remeber one issue that played out a certain time when a man slapped his wife for daring to ask him to assist in washing the plates after he visited her restaurant.So,in a similar scenereo,can you baby-sit for your wife as an unemployed man?
. Can't, don't know how to do it, something are not meant for men. We will always work hard to provide for our family. It not advisable to marry when you are not financially ok. Btw I adore kids but I can't stand their trouble. I am the last born in my family,if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? by Edyice: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
But of you conceive the child together , so nothing like rude to take care of the baby

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Choose Boobs Over Ass!! FACTS ONLY❗❗❗ / Why Must WOMEN Still Wait For MEN To Propose, Are They Scared Or Really Scared? / 'Dump Your Partner If They Won't Have Sex With You On Your Period' - Sex Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.