Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked (93570 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by DeJoeee(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties
This is a girl who is naked shy as recent as december last year.

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Do I need to worry about this?

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by marlow1962(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
She don naked now u dy complain sad

877 Likes 57 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by TheFreshVanilla: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nothing to worry about. She's either free with you or trying to spice things up. Enjoy.

941 Likes 65 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Calabar1stSon: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dude because she's comfortable around you. Quit complaining.

773 Likes 45 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Walai(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
It's nothing to worry about.
She's used to your seeing her nake*ness hence the shyness don disappear also, she feels more safe with you now.

DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me

364 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by advanceDNA: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

Smart dude....be like u be auditor or u dey watch too much FBI movies...or babes don show u pepper b4... grin

....She give u the usual shy girl and "i have only dated two guys" vibes....but all of a sudden she turn vixen abi?? grin

If na omo-mummy, looking for a decent lady vibes u carry come, What were u expecting?.na KJV version she go carry give u.... just keep looking out for redflags....

na baiting remain....

No lose guard

297 Likes 24 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Kriss216: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
You expected her to wear blouse to the kitchen

Ungrateful boyfriend!

351 Likes 23 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Solofresh2: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
What do you want us to do now

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by SHIVA001: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
She is only trying to be sexy and all nao. She want make your John Tomas no dey rest. Stop creating unnecessary thoughts within yourself. If you Hot nack simple

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by superCleanworks(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

If she wears jeans and sweater like BILLIE EILISH to cover all her body 247 at home you will say she is opening it for someone else.

ABEG what is the size of your room? and do you have AC at home? Abi you want make heat kill the poor girl because she wan carry BEST GIRLFRIEND AWARD.

abeg leave the girl and look for someone else before you use your wahala to inject negativity into her life.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
the babe is simply more comfortable around you now than before...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Perfectfucker: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Or maybe she is showing you how she behaves when she goes for hookup

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Oluromantic: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
I enjoy the comments above honestly. Your suspicion and investigation shd be kept private to you. While you're doing that, enjoy yourself proportionate to the result of your investigation. If the progress of your suspicious investigation is leading to a positive result, f*ck her gently so that you will enjoy her after wedding. But if it goes negative, nack her to the extreme level. In fact f*ck her to stupor. Even while she's in stupor, f*ck her continuously before the break up happen so you will know you didn't lose.

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Sweetvie: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
That's exciting tho' grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Kharol1234: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oga so wetin you want?

13 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Evestar200(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na Everything una dey complain about Women for Nairaland

Women don suffer.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by McStoic(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oluromantic:
I enjoy the comments above honestly. Your suspicion and investigation shd be kept private to you. While you're doing that, enjoy yourself proportionate to the result of your investigation. If the progress of your suspicious investigation is leading to a positive result, f*ck her gently so that you will enjoy her after wedding. But if it goes negative, nack her to the extreme level. In fact f*ck her to stupor. Even while she's in stupor, f*ck her continuously before the break up happen so you will know you didn't lose.
Bleep her stupor indeed. As if it's not the man's strength that is going. Your type view sex as a trophy.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oluromantic:
Does this means that when a man has aggressive sex with a woman it simply means he doesn't love and cherish her? You said she should have sex with her gently if his investigation is positive

8 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Blupen969(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
See you, see maggi, see salt and then see toto choose the one you want to lick and stop disturbing us oga

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by wonlasewonimi: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
You expected her to wear blouse to the kitchen

Ungrateful boyfriend!

She's supposed to Di amure like a celestial being

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by OKOATA(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Smart dude....be like u be auditor or u dey watch too much FBI movies...or babes don show u pepper b4... grin

....She give u the usual shy girl and "i have only dated two guys" vibes....but all of a sudden she turn vixen abi?? grin

If na omo-mummy, looking for a decent lady vibes u carry come, What were u expecting?.na KJV version she go carry give u.... just keep looking out for redflags....

na baiting remain....

No lose guard
Oga no be everything you go dey show Alpha Male or trying to cause the guy evil thoughts. There's nothing special in what the GF is doing, even if she walks around naked in the home. I don't see anything wrong in that.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by advanceDNA: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga no be everything you go dey show Alpha Male or trying to cause the guy evil thoughts. There's nothing special in what the GF is doing, even if she walks around naked in the home. I don't see anything wrong in that.

Oga do ur own....make i do my own....All u see is náked woman and breast for u to enjoy.... the op himself sees more than nakéd breast...
..he sees an unusual and quick difference in her behavior.... It might be nothing.......and it can definitely be something....

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by masterflowx(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Is her bwess big? What is the size of her bwess?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by EastAlchemist: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Where she learn Am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by dangotesmummy: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin

You don dey fvck am Abi you never fvck am? wink

Let's know where we're going before I answer your question grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by vastolord4(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
wink

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Gangster1ms: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
You suppose happy sef... This is what I love.
Can we see her pics please?

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by koskilala: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol, I think she's just more comfortable with you now, or back then she was just pretending to be shy and this is the real her grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by FirstbornWds: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nawa for you brother. This thing is simple abeg. She's only being free with you and not a motive to suspect her for anything.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Since she's your girl friend, why complaining of her unclothedness, she's giving you what you want.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by NoToPile: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mtchew, I still can't understand why girls these days won't just respect themselves.

Roaming about naked in a boyfriends house.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by NaijaCover(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
, Is Following The Thread

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.