Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18750 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by zatoichi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2006
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2006
Hey guys, welcome. From moi, (yes my welcome is special, so u better be happy) angry

lol, j/k, welcome guys.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Grizzly(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2006
hottie i guess ya should leave my angry angry angry emoticon for me!. angry
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by fineurobo: 4:39am On Apr 07, 2006
Thru Naija ryders
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Bisiriyu: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2006
Through goggle search, i was looking for doctors quarters website because the one advertised during the drama is not accessable. Then i didn't register but later through the same goggle search, i was tying to access covenant university then i stumbled on nairaland again. I decided to register and i'm really enjoying the forum.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
Grizzly:

hottie i guess ya should leave my angry angry angry emoticon for me!. angry

Okay! I didn't see ur name on it. angry
tongue
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by adekemi(f): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2006
i stumble on this site accidentally and i fell in love with it.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2006
Welcome kemi.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by fcryan: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2006
total accident, finding it interesting smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by gbogzy(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2006
i was given an assignment at school to do a research on my home country,nigeria.i was given this web site by my sociology at school,unlv.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by SHF(f): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2006
Stumbled upon your fine website having seen it mentioned on site (nigerianvillagesquare.com), so far so good
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sammyekems: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2006
Men this is the best thing that can ever happen in Nigeria .
I get nairaland in google search engine.I love this forum.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Bossman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2006
I googled on the GSM bands used in Nigeria.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2006
Um lemme first of all introduce myselfAm kenyan but i love nigerian movies to death! well am currently based in the US n I try to catch me some nigerian movies ny single oppotunity that i get.my name is actually a contraction of naija and kenya hence [b]naiken[/b]hope you knowing that am not nigerian will not make you look at me ny different. so um yeah i yestrday i talk to this naija friend of mine who brings me nigerian movies n he tells me of actors and actresses who got websites. i checked out gene's n couldnt find Omo Ts so i googled it and landed here. my first post was in the thread btwn Omotola and Rita dominic whos' hotter some like that. but i must say its fun being a part of u guys hope you gonna wlc me into this family. so far ave learnt a lot that i didnt know and am hoping/looking fwd to know more
thanks Y'all and To seun from the threads i kinda have an idea that the site is urs or your idea i dunno
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Maxflame(m): 3:00am On Apr 13, 2006
naiken:

Am kenyan but i love nigerian movies to death!
Why? angry
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 3:09am On Apr 13, 2006
Welcome naiken! I'm glad your here & I'm glad your Kenya. grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 3:41am On Apr 13, 2006
Welcome naiken.

I must say I'm always surprised when non-Nigerians say they like Nigerian movies. 99.99999% of Nigerians hate Nigerian movies.

Even when I came down here to school all the Africans want to identify with me -- they're like, 'did you bring any Nigerian music or movies?'
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sade511(f): 3:43am On Apr 13, 2006
Yeah when I went to a Senegalese salon one time they was tryna sell me Nigerian movies and Im like I dont watch the english movies.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2006
Thanks y'all for welcoming me
Max is it a crime to love nigerian movies? y that look? i dunno but some reason i think nigerian movies rock well thats just me
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2006
n btw i got a q how do i get to qoute some1 in here?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by aderaskeey(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2006
Paloma and Diego of the famed "WHEN YOU ARE MINE" soap on TV, dragged me to the forum here and I have since concluded and commended Seun for being such a creative and innovative guy, This forum, I must confess has enriched my knowledge in many ways and many other areas.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2006
Naiken, when you hit the reply button you go to that other screen right? Well scroll down, look for the person who spoke/typed, double check the quote to make sure and then press INSERT QUOTE by the appropriate name/comment. I hope I helped.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by eniola(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2006
Ran a search on a friend and found she'd posted to this site.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2006
Welcome eniola.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2006
Welcome Eniola! cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2006
chinani:

Naiken, when you hit the reply button you go to that other screen right? Well scroll down, look for the person who spoke/typed, double check the quote to make sure and then press INSERT QUOTE by the appropriate name/comment. I hope I helped.
Thanks a lot chinani for ur help preciate it. i notice that u in houston too. where precisely if u dont mind?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2006
NW. Cy-Fair to be exact. Yourself?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2006
oh too bad am in SW, richmond
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2006
Is that by Missouri City? That's where my cuzs live. . .oh, wait, I think I know where you're talking about. . .hmmmm, I might know you. . .allow a moment me to check your profile. wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2006
LOL! The profile gives no personal details! I love it. The joke's on me.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by aderaskeey(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2006
chinani and naiken, great Texans, my mentor is in Texas too, precisely, Austin, how far is that to you both?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by chinani(f): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2006
@ ade
From me? About 2 hours and 15 minutes. I went to college in Austin so ask & I shall tell. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.