Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18753 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Beverley(f): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2006
hey
am new to nairaland
cuando seas mia brought me grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by flyKUDE(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2006
i was looking for information on dangote on googles search page,and then i got here,i'm so so impressed by this site.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2006
Beverly and flyKUDE, welcome to the gang.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2006
chinani:

Is that by Missouri City? That's where my cuzs live. . .oh, wait, I think I know where you're talking about. . .hmmmm, I might know you. . .allow a moment me to check your profile. wink
not so near missouri city am by richmond n highway 6 lol my profile ont give u much grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by naiken(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2006
chinani:

LOL! The profile gives no personal details! I love it. The joke's on me.
haha shock on u chinani sowwy wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by precy: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2006
wondering who the weirdo was that came to disturb the jazzy community.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tayo2001ng(f): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2006
i got to know about it true a friend
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 1:52am On Apr 23, 2006
i used to be checking genevieve vs ini edo that's where i found naira land
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kellorah: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2006
discovered nairaland on t'internet!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kimba(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2006
reading through someone's webblog, the name attracted me tho and im happy to have found nairaland.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by fresheva(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2006
hi new member here too

just call me fresheva, am female , nigerian

i was searching thru goggle for paloma and diego series when i found it
its a nice place, i love u all

opeluv2go@yahoo.com is the mail,

no jesus no peace know jesus know peace
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by senisho(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2006
Made a search on google and nairaland came out wit d result.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by akani(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2006
coolIm seizing this medium to say hello to the members on nairaland forum.Am happy to be a new member in this tread,This forum was introduced to me by a friend who actually intrested in the updates of this site.
     Am now appreciating the indivdual participation towards the upliftment of this site.I pray that the ligth of this tread will also shine to the forthcoming members.
                  thanks     
             Wishing u the best in life!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by woleprof(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2006
Iwas on google 4 a search then i stumbled on nairaland
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Amakah(f): 8:07pm On May 06, 2006
a friend introduced me to the site and i think i am getting addicted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by jebrills(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2006
I was searching for jobs at google and this site came up.I realy enjoyed it so much because when i went through the jokes section, i was almost fired at the office because of my laughter andnow everyone in the office are 'hooked' with this site. it is my daily food now. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2006
stumbled on it. Was searching for anything Nigerian on the net, loving every minute of this too grin wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Hsmpwise(m): 1:05am On May 14, 2006
Via Search Engines. I felt Nigeria should not be lagging behind in the IT world. We need a forum like this to network - i mean, get together, pass information to ourselves, share opinion and so on. It is just cool. cool
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by deoyel25(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2006
I was searching for how to have my credit card in Nigeria and the search engine brought out nairaland.com as the first on the list. I was even very happy to see something like nairaland. I quickly clicked on it and it launched me there. Since then, it has been my top site
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by DivaPeach(f): 3:34am On May 19, 2006
A friend put me up on this MB,
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by drtess(f): 9:50am On May 19, 2006
From the internat while browsing for nigerian vacancies.
smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nalijah(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2006
I am always on the search engine looking for various things concerning Nigeria, and that is how I found Naira land. Actually I think some topic posted influenced me to join. I love the topics here there are no limitations and the discussions allow me to learn more about the Nigerian people. smiley

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by beefblaze(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2006
wanted to type www.n, in the addres bar, but www.nairaland.com showed up and since i've never visited it before i gave it a try and eva since i became addicted to it grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Uzzyan: 12:21am On May 20, 2006
Was checkin the google search engine for when you are mine details and i stumbled in2 a write up and really it was nice

And fortunately i was browsin with my phone and it was cost free so i decided to take a shot at the web addy.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by kuye(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2006
I was searching for d MAPOLY web site on google, Na so I stumble to nairaland,
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by edatika(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2006
Google directed me,
i was searching for smthg as well.
i've been hooked
it's an interesting site.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:54am On May 25, 2006
same here grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by elphem(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2006
Rhodalyn:

same here grin

I concur
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:05pm On May 25, 2006
kiss thats the spirit hun kiss cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ddizzle(f): 10:41pm On May 26, 2006
i was searching for topics on genevieve nnaji and i found your site i must say im glad i found it
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by smartwealt: 12:52pm On May 31, 2006
hi,
im new too, and i congratulate you for what u r doing here, its great keep it up.

I will like to know how to make it in internet business.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by solafancy(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2006
[i]Hello all!!! grin i'm new here, but seriously i can't remember how i got here. But i really appreciate getting here anyway, Wouldn't have beleived if i was told such an educating & funfilled forum exist(ain't a doubting thomas though! wink). Kudos to all management staffs! You guys really did a great job creating this site, more power to your elbows. Shout-out to all members!! Your postings are actually educating & fun to digest, thanks for all your effort in making NIGERIA great!!! thank you all for being here kiss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.