Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! (1012 Views)

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
1. They are opinionated: Dont expect them to go with the flow all the time, especially if u fail to organize or articulate ur thoughts properly before pouring them out from ur bucal cavity.

There is nothing as nice as dating someone who has a strong sense of mental power, someone who criticizes, evaluates and enhances suggestions, redefine stray arguments and comments.

2.They re self-aware: Just like a rock, They've got very tough and thick skins, dont even try to body shame or troll or use swear words ... you'll be wasting ur time. Their level of self control as well is out of this world.

3.They are very very logical: A host of nairaland ladies are well schooled, u get a lot more constructive but mindful, realistic and unsentimental feedbacks to topics, arguments, summations and replies.

4. They're actually very smart: A lot of guys as I have observed overtime mixes it up and get threatened by this, so they presumably tag them unprintable names. One guy actually thinks they can be imposing sometimes and domineering.

5.They are keepers: so I think though.

...So if you're not dealing with or married to these nairaland sweethearts then you're wasting your timegrin
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by helinues: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by GOFRONT(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
And you wan tell me say person like Onyi22 follow for best bet as partner too??

That one wey carry Bacteria infested pvssy, Fungi infested feet, Bedbug infested matress and yeast infested wall......

6 Likes

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Davash222(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
No sane guy will consider a Nairaland girl for a date. Bunch of frustrated evening newspapers!

6 Likes

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Story...
All them bitter feminists whey full here abi na d gold digging whor€s that will waste no time in calling u broke wen u fail to succumb to their gender entitlement mentality?

I pity for any man whey dey find wife amongst these husband killers sympathizers that are littered on nairaland..

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by frankkydee(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Story...
All them bitter feminists whey full here abi na d gold digging whor€s that will waste no time in calling u broke wen u fail to succumb to their gender entitlement mentality?

I pity for any man whey dey find wife amongst these husband killers sympathizers that are littered on nairaland..

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
U mean these witches wey full nairaland. Na early grave the call the person be that.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Davash222(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
And you wan tell me say person like Onyi22 follow for best bet as partner too??

That one wey carry Bacteria infested pvssy, Fungi infested feet, Bedbug infested matress and yeast infested wall......
Lol. I won't have you insult my babe.

But seriously, That girl na real problem. Sometimes I wonder how she breathe, like she don't deserve oxygen for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Strawberryg(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Ekemeze: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ekemeze:
Op. I understand that you are a blogger or intending blogger, but you don't have to lie or asslick to get noticed here.
I ain't asslicking
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nat404: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
1. They are opinionated: Dont expect them to go with the flow all the time, especially if u fail to organize or articulate ur thoughts properly before pouring them out from ur bucal cavity.

There is nothing as nice as dating someone who has a strong sense of mental power, someone who criticizes, evaluates and enhances suggestions, redefine stray arguments and comments.

2.They re self-aware: Just like a rock, They've got very tough and thick skins, dont even try to body shame or troll or use swear words ... you'll be wasting ur time. Their level of self control as well is out of this world.

3.They are very very logical: A host of nairaland ladies are well schooled, u get a lot more constructive but mindful, realistic and unsentimental feedbacks to topics, arguments, summations and replies.

4. They're actually very smart: A lot of guys as I have observed overtime mixes it up and get threatened by this, so they presumably tag them unprintable names. One guy actually thinks they can be imposing sometimes and domineering.

...So if you're not married to or dating a nairaland girl, you're wasting your timegrin

Ass licker. Keep on licking their ass. Some of these girls have nothing to offer.
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
undecided
Most Romanceland guys are toxic
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Or because that 75% are guys parading female accounts to dupe or troll.
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Food for the scavengers ! Oh they are here already vomiting biles grin grin

These guys are just bitter so bitter that their breathe stink... grin
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nat404:
Ass licker. Keep on licking their ass. Some of these girls have nothing to offer.
That's harsh grin
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
Most Romanceland guys are toxic
Am I one of em'?
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Am I one of em'?
nah. You're okay. Still crazy tho!
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ariza:
Food for the scavengers ! Oh they are here already vomiting biles grin grin

These guys are just bitter so bitter that their breathe stink... grin

The stench is powerful that it's being radiated through our phones.
Some guys are more toxic and useless than industial waste.
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
The stench is powerful that it's being radiated through our phones.
Some guys are more toxic and useless than industial waste.
And when you don't partake in their bigotry they call you SIMPs,betas,or accuse you "resisting the truth".
There is a new excuse for toxicity and bullying by some males who don't want to accept the fact they are horrific" every one has the right to what they want to say or your opinion about me doesn't count"

I pray they are confident of their offline lives as they are on this forum.
I have written a lot of them off as gender bigots.

To be honest I used to wonder how boring and unfufiled one has to be that he devotes his life talking about the same ladies they claim are not worth it.

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Michellekabod2:

And when you don't partake in their bigotry they call you SIMPs,betas,or accuse you "resisting the truth".
There is a new excuse for toxicity and bullying by some males who don't want to accept the fact they are horrific" every one has the right to what they want to say or your opinion about me doesn't count"

I pray they are confident of their offline lives as they are on this forum.
I have written a lot of them off as gender bigots.

To be honest I used to wonder how boring and unfufiled one has to be that he devotes his life talking about the same ladies they claim are not worth it.
they have the RIGHT to state their opinions.
Every blessed minute, a thread is created to shame women.
There's a thin line between airing one's views and trolling.
I don't consider most of them anymore. If the table were to be turned, they would wail for morning till night.
The evil women commit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin
they have the RIGHT to state their opinions.
Every blessed minute, a thread is created to shame women.
There's a thin line between airing one's views and trolling.
I don't consider most of them anymore. If the table were to be turned, they would wail for morning till night.
The evil women commit!
exactly ,by the day they kept losing their value in fact even their fellow men are ashamed of them now.
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by Reichel99(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
This place is populated with over two million people so we can't reach a general conclusion of people's behaviour

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
nah. You're okay. Still crazy tho!

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Reichel99:
This place is populated with over two million people so we can't reach a general conclusion of people's behaviour
75%
Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by AstroG: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

...So if you're not dealing with or married to these nairaland sweethearts then you're wasting your timegrin

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by bobokeshington: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:
No sane guy will consider a Nairaland girl for a date. Bunch of frustrated evening newspapers!

Re: Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=AstroG post=87192777][/quote]lolgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Girls Unlad Video In Zambia 18+ / Who Has The Best Legwork? / Should Marital Rape Be Made A Crime In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.