Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

You Don't Need A Social Media Marketer Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need A Social Media Marketer Anymore (172 Views)

Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need A Social Media Marketer Anymore by Empressabbie(f): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello!

You don't need a social media manager anymore. Most businesses spend lots of thousand of naira every month to manage their accounts. This doesn't guarantee whether there would be a return on the money spent on hiring a social media manager. However, to help you save money while still getting the best result from social media marketing, that's why we made this Social Media Bundle. It can be used in all industries and business models.

The bundle contains;

* Post ideas calendar for twelve months
* 365 engaging questions to ask followers
* 365 inspirational quotes
* 52 online games that will keep your followers glued to your content
* 1200 hashtags that convert
* 2020/2021 public holidays
* 50 Nigerian groups with over 500,000 members that let you advertise your business for free
* 30 foreign groups with over 500,000 members that let you advertise your business for free

All these for #7,000 ONLY.

Contact the number below to order for yours.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online / Nigeria New Zealand Economic Forum / Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.