Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Girlfriend Stinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Stinks (7724 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Stinks by IBINDTOMYSELF: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
This pains me to write; but my girlfriend is a dirty girl sad
Okay, this afternoon, I got a hotel room booked for usy, and can you believe she came from school, all sweaty and opened her legs to he bleeped? Her pussy stinks of rotten fish but Bleep ; she's the prettiest person I've ever seen. I'm tired of this dirty attitude, and want to discard her....

This is someone that'll use the toilet without wiping, and open her legs for sex. She's not conscious of her hygiene, and I'm bitter. I want to break up with her without hurting her
Any advice please? embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by czarr(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Eh....that kind girl go like sexx scarra...
And na dia type dey like make you give them head o.

The clean ones are even more conscious of how they smell down there and may be shy to recieve head.

But you see the dirty ones are so confident.

38 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Petyprincess(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
My advice is you should be open to her nd let her know how you feel! Give her some hygiene tips she could follow instead of coming to public forum to lament!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Do you need our advice on how to breakup with her?
Good hygiene in a partner is a priority for me.
If you choose to let go, do so without hurting her feelings. You can tell her your reason (i would) in a subtle way. Sit her down and talk to her... Communication is the glue that holds a relationship together...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by OlawaleBammie: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:
Okay, this afternoon, I got a hotel room booked for usy, and can you believe she came from school, all sweaty and opened her legs to he bleeped? Her pussy stinks of rotten fish but Bleep ; she's the prettiest person I've ever seen. I'm tired of this dirty attitude, and want to discard her....

This is someone that'll use the toilet without wiping, and open her legs for sex. She's not conscious of her hygiene, and I'm bitter. I want to break up with her without hurting her

Oga we dey eat naah!!
repost this by 10pm jare

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga we dey eat naah!! repost this by 10pm jare
omg! I'm eating too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by proclinician: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Posting this here is all shades of wrong man. Help her get better instead of shaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by OlawaleBammie: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
omg! I'm eating too

Lol, dat guy just want make person throw up

What is wrong is getting her better, scold her if necessary, monitor her more dan necessary,

before u know what is happening, she would have blended and dat would b d beginning of ur impact in her life, she would never forget you for dat

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by EliteDude(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mr Bleeper Hotel renter!!!

Hmmm, as yhis economy they hot like this,
People they get time and resource take rent hotel for
Bleep what self?

Guys see why those of you still single will end up with fairly used product!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
I would have advised you force her to use disinfectants and deodorants, heavy duty expansive ones that kill off all manner of body odor on a lady. but it seems her problem goes way deeper. That toilet aspect and disregard of foul smells on her own body can't be fixed. I know village girls that are far cleaner. Cleanliness is a state of the mind..

Your Girl's Body and mental hygiene = 0

Endure or move on.

Sorry dear.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
czarr:

The clean ones are even more conscious of how they smell down there and may be shy to recieve head.

Nackson the sexy guy. Never knew you were on NL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by proclinician: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:
I would have advised you force her to use disinfectants and deodorants, heavy duty expansive ones that kill off all manner of body odor on a lady. but it seems her problem goes way deeper. That toilet aspect and disregard of foul smells on her own body can't be fixed. I know village girls that are far cleaner. Cleanliness is a state of the mind..

Endure or move on.

Sorry dear.

Hmmm. Nice input.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Sexyliciousbri: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Confront her about it. Tell her you aren’t happy and you want to continue your relationship but you are starting to not desire sex because of it. Be polite and understand her, but make it clear it is not okay with you. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by czarr(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Nackson the sexy guy. Never knew you were on NL
who art thou?
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by yomi007k(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
EliteDude:
Mr Bleeper Hotel renter!!!

Hmmm, as yhis economy they hot like this,
People they get time and resource take rent hotel for
Bleep what self?

Guys see why those of you still single will end up with fairly used product!!!

Bros. Economy hard o
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Phenomenal16(f): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
My friend sit her down m talk to her!
What's all this
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
czarr:
who art thou?

Someone who read Lolly magazine a long time ago. Nackson is the main character and he knows how to 'nack' women anyhow. I saw his spirit in you right away.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
My friend sit her down m talk to her!
What's all this

Immaturity!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Lordbucci2: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

teach her..
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Talk to her about her personal hygiene, talk to her with concern, don't be so blunt, being too blunt may make you feel bad at the end. I did it twice and felt bad about it at the end of the day.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by jasman1: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
That type of lady actually believes every woman smells and they move around thinking it’s normal. Don’t be surprised if all her friends smell like her. I’m not sure why it’s bordering you now after you’ve been swimming around the rotten egg smell, you most be very dirty too, maybe not as bad. I think you should help each other dude.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Phenomenal16(f): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Immaturity!
...really....
Pls don't mention me again
Carry ur excess sense n dey ur dey...abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Phenomenal16(f): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Endure or move on.

Sorry dear.

....so for ur mind ..u r now making sense..
With ur mental hygiene bullcrap
Nonsense n ingredients
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by bobokeshington: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

your cross, carry am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by czarr(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Someone who read Lolly magazine a long time ago. Nackson is the main character and he knows how to 'nack' women anyhow. I saw his spirit in you right away.

grin
Lol....you too nakira grin
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Both you and the girl are immature. And the bases of your relationship is sex that is why both of you cannot sit down as mature adults who truly care about each other and discuss personal hygiene. rather you're coming here to talk about dumping her.

I recently met a guy and while we were sitted gisting, I perceived he had a very strong armpit odour. on a good day, that would have been a huge turn off for me but because I like and fancy him, I tried advising him to get a good sure spray or rexona ( the powdery one). So no harm in sitting her down and discussing personal hygiene if you truly mean well for her. Except she's just a bed mate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

Yo! How old are you? You have no right to come online and blast anyone, not even your girlfriend. Why don't you calmly and intelligently tell her about it? Ask her to take good care of herself more, without sounding in a condescending manner. Even if you don't love her, and she is just your fvck buddy, treat her with respekt. Even behind her back

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Bigmanpickin: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
czarr:

There goes my appetite

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Martinez39s(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

grin grin grin If you don't know what to do, do take a course in Sewage Cleansing for you will need it to endure the repulsive and odious soul you call a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by SweetCunt97(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

You are a kid. What's d meaning of a relationship? You think it's all about bleeping? What stops you from trying to make her better? Guy ur left balls there... Anumpama

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Phenomenal16:
....so for ur mind ..u r now making sense..
With ur mental hygiene bullcrap
Nonsense n ingredients
[/s]

Feel free to kiss my ass dear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by femiphillips007(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
You are the only one that can help her because you are the closest to her.
Sit her down,tell her how things work and hope for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Starved For Long, I Need A Man To Chop Me Freely – Lady / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.