Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Girlfriend Stinks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Stinks (7754 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...really....
Pls don't mention me again
Carry ur excess sense n dey ur dey...abeg

Oooooh,

Now I understand the reason for your anger.. Lol. The 'Immaturity' wasn't in reference to you at all but in answer to your question.

At the end of your comment you asked a very valid question... 'What is all this?'

I highlighted the question and responded... "Immaturity. If you read up on the thread you will see SweetCunt97 saying the same thing. This op is highly immature. Simple.

I think you owe me an apology!

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:
Posting this here is all shades of wrong man. Help her get better instead of shaming.

It's not shaming, no names or identities were shamed
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Nackson the sexy guy. Never knew you were on NL

You know Nackson? You don old o
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
justnock:

Yo! How old are you? You have no right to come online and blast anyone, not even your girlfriend. Why don't you calmly and intelligently tell her about it? Ask her to take good care of herself more, without sounding in a condescending manner. Even if you don't love her, and she is just your fvck buddy, treat her with respekt. Even behind her back

It's an anonymous post, I don't see where the guy went wrong. He's getting some good advice from the comments I've been reading
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by James289(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
You don't tell her. if the smell is coming from the inside, so heres what you do. You finger her during pre-intimacy, go deep as possible & get your finger nice & wet, then put your wet finger as close to her nose as possible while positioning it to go in her mouth. If she clinches her mouth closed or backs away, she smells it. That alone should get the point across. If she sucks your finger like a lollipop, i suggest you make it the last time you see her. You don't want a triffling woman who walks around care free with a polluted infected vag . Odor is the #1 sign that tells us we need to see a doctor immediately.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Goodmarlian: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are a kid. What's d meaning of a relationship? You think it's all about bleeping? What stops you from trying to make her better? Guy ur left balls there... Anumpama

you girls always say this when it concerns girls.how many girls can give a man chance to adjust if he doesn't match their standard when the tables turns around against you girl you start looking for who will be understanding and you guys are as selective as Bleep mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

you girls always say this when it concerns girls.how many girls can give a man chance to adjust if he doesn't match their standard when the tables turns around against you girl you start looking for who will be understanding and you guys are as selective as Bleep mtchewww.
Well, personally I'll tell you where u lacking upfront, in a loving way offcourse... No one is perfect.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by tunize(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Some post are really uncalled for if u feel ur girlfriend stink is it an issue? na ur girlfriend u should be able to tell her to her face that u dont like her hygiene pattern simple jst be straight forward to her. Some of una self nor even need to get girlfriend cos of una inmature nature.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by tunize(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
My advice is you should be open to her nd let her know how you feel! Give her some hygiene tips she could follow instead of coming to public forum to lament!!
Nor mind am very irritating post
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Phenomenal16(f): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Oooooh,

Now I understand the reason for your anger.. Lol. The 'Immaturity' wasn't in reference to you at all but in answer to your question.

At the end of your comment you asked a very valid question... 'What is all this?'

I highlighted the question and responded... "Immaturity. If you read up on the thread you will see SweetCunt97 saying the same thing. This op is highly immature. Simple.

..yah....I do
M so sorry
I didn't understand

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Angelacruz: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
So must u bring it to a public forum??cant u teach her or u part ways wit her??learn to live a discrete life sometym.I jst pity d poor gal.
IBINDTOMYSELF:
This pains me to write; but my girlfriend is a dirty girl sad
Okay, this afternoon, I got a hotel room booked for usy, and can you believe she came from school, all sweaty and opened her legs to he bleeped? Her pussy stinks of rotten fish but Bleep ; she's the prettiest person I've ever seen. I'm tired of this dirty attitude, and want to discard her....

This is someone that'll use the toilet without wiping, and open her legs for sex. She's not conscious of her hygiene, and I'm bitter. I want to break up with her without hurting her
Any advice please? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Angelacruz: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
So must u bring it to a public forum??cant u teach her or u part ways wit her.Learn to live a discrete life .I jst pity d poor gal.
IBINDTOMYSELF:
Okay, this afternoon, I got a hotel room booked for usy, and can you believe she came from school, all sweaty and opened her legs to he bleeped? Her pussy stinks of rotten fish but Bleep ; she's the prettiest person I've ever seen. I'm tired of this dirty attitude, and want to discard her....

This is someone that'll use the toilet without wiping, and open her legs for sex. She's not conscious of her hygiene, and I'm bitter. I want to break up with her without hurting her
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by TissuePaper: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
GreenRose22:

Oooooh,

Anty what is your picture doing on Google, dats how you guys go about scamming people on this forum...I don't respond to PM's my ass

Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Goodmarlian: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, personally I'll tell you where u lacking upfront, in a loving way offcourse... No one is perfect.

Naso undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

refer her to my HYGIENE thread.

Still break up if you can't stand it.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Naso undecided
Toh
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lucid1:

It's an anonymous post, I don't see where the guy went wrong. He's getting some good advice from the comments I've been reading

Ok sir
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by We4all: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:

Both of you are one of a kind, cos I'm sure you don't usually shower before sex. The fact is, most guys don't shower before sex, wear one boxers for a week, and will still demand for MouthAction from their partners. I pity girls and what they go through in the hands of such stinky men.

And why does Nairaland keep changing my words?
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Tim16(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
She's a typical yoruba girl. They know nothing about hygiene. You can't separate yoruba girls from offensive smells

Watch as afonjas will come and defend their dirty sisters now.

See them coming!
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by VirginSearcher(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Anty what is your picture doing on Google, dats how you guys go about scamming people on this forum...I don't respond to PM's my ass

Uncle stop trying to download the photo you see on my profile to masturbate. No be dead body dey goggle na person
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by TissuePaper: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2020
GreenRose22:

Uncle stop trying to download the photo you see on my profile to masturbate. No be dead body dey goggle na person
foolish bloody scammer
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by TissuePaper: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2020
GreenRose22:

Stop mistaking me for your father and mother.
stupid bloody scammer
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Dreyl(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2020
GreenRose22:

Immaturity!
I don't respond DMs from broke girls. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Dreyl(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
I think they are many here, i only pity those who DM them.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Socialng: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
If she is smelling tell her now...
She will either break up with you or be sad that you had the guts to tell her this type of a thing and she will take amends...(that's make conscious efforts to be clean)

You coming to tell us here will not. Change the fact that she stinks..
Please do something about it
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
I don't respond DMs from broke girls. grin
Dreyl:
I think they are many here, i only pity those who DM them.

smiley

This broke girl is a US citizen with an income of over $600 per month... this is minus my freaking rights as Daddy's pet. shocked

Feel free to read through my past comments to a PayPal issue I helped a guy 'solve' about two week ago. Ironically, the guy was all loud and mouthy like you until he heard me talk real money transfers then the DMs started coming, hence my modified signature.

Remember, yours, no DMs, please. I ain't interested in whatever you're offering. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Dreyl(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
GreenRose22:

smiley

This broke girl is a US citizen with an income of over $600 per month... this is minus my freaking rights as Daddy's pet. shocked

Feel free to read through my comments back to a PayPal issue I helped another guy 'solve' about two week ago. Guy was all loud and mouthy like you until he heard me talk real money then the DMs started coming, hence my modified signature.

Remember, no DMs please. Whatever you are offering I don't need. grin
I don't like bragging but I earn more than what you earn in a month, i make more than than in 2/3 days. wink

If my woman doesn't make more than $5k in a month, there's no need marrying her, I don't want a broke pest.
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
I don't like bragging but I earn more than what you earn in a month, i make more than than in 2/3 days. wink

If my woman doesn't make more than $5k in a month, there's no need marrying her, I don't want a broke pest.

Wow, a creative lair! How perfectly interesting!

Good luck in your endeavors, 'sir'. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Dreyl(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
GreenRose22:

Wow, a creative lair! How perfectly interesting!

Good luck in your endeavors, 'sir'. cheesy
The only liar here is you, firstly you claimed you own the picture on your Profile and secondly you lied that you are in the states earning $600, Lol even your fictional dad don't have half of my assets, do you know who I've done business with? I guess not.

you can check some of my threads, I really hate bragging, most of y'all think everyone here is broke like y'all. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Stinks by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
The only liar here is you, firstly you claimed you own the picture on your Profile and secondly you lied that you are in the states earning $600, Lol even your fictional dad don't have half of my assets, do you know who I've done business with? I guess not.

you can check some of my threads, I really hate bragging, most of y'all think everyone here is broke like y'all. smiley

Oga fictional, learn to read and understand before you speak. Until you understand correctly, don't speak. I currently reside in Lekki, Lagos where one gets though $1000 (360k) in 2 weeks of just managing. Living in the peaceful suburbs of Austin, Texas was way cheaper. Now, how do I know so?

**Winks** shocked

Food for your overactive imagination. Do entertain me further, please. grin

Oh, I just checked out your threads, yours. I ain't impressed. In fact, I'm inclined to quote my cousin here... yeye dey smell cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.