Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) (48295 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Pictures: The Current State Of Ariara International Market, Aba / Aba Flooded... People Paying #150 To Be Carried On Back Across The Flood Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
na buhari is stoppin them from keepin their drainage free of waste....
he even has the audacity to blame northerners too....

yea,we will show this video around too....

lagos did well for not toleratin their bad habit....

2 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by MaryAmaka1: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
hmmm

I love Abia State alot, nothing will make me to travel to Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun State, etc.

I can never leave my Darling Umuahia for any State in Nigeria, even if they are sharing Gold and Silver in Lagos, I Will still remain in my Darling Umuahia

I can't trade Umuahia for Gold or Silver.
GOD I thank you for making me an Abia Indigene, I love Umuahia alot, it makes me happy

Many people have invited me to Lagos, but I rejected the offer, because it's only Abia State that can make me happy.

Lagos and Abuja, I don't need you,
I need only my Darling Umuahia.

God bless Abia State,
God bless my Darling Umuahia,
God bless my home Town, LOVING IT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by cosmos1440: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
EBMedia:
Below is a video of Ariara Market Aba partly engulfed by flood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzRAawMq7GA

What's the solution to the perennial flood problems in Aba?

That voice over thick gan!
""Colona-Virusor!
Ariara Hin-Ta-Na-Sho-Na Ma-Kayti. Aba"

2 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by ridbell01(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

I'm from Abia state a highly industrious state especially at Aba. But really it's not fair how this state has become a mockery in NIGERIA instead of the FG to support the state govt and invest in it cleaning up the state but rather choose to be a state of mockery especially in nairaland...then we wonder why people like Nnamdi kanu fight for a split in d country.

I laugh in India you mean FG should come cleaning your capital? Oga wake up from slumber the issue you people have is hatred

4 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
ridbell01:
I laugh in India you mean FG should come cleaning your capital? Oga wake up from slumber the issue you people have is hatred

yeah,goverment should come and clean my apartment too....

1 Like

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
FG and buhari is always ur problem ? What are your state governors doing ? Is buhari supposed to come and build infrastructure in ur states ? How is ariara market a federal govt problem ? But u don’t like Buhari so let’s blame fed govt - because of kerosene abians voted okezie back but buhari is d problem . Zoo republic , zoo republic yet see part of Biafra ? Lol . What a shame .
EmekaBlue:

I'm from Abia state a highly industrious state especially at Aba. But really it's not fair how this state has become a mockery in NIGERIA instead of the FG to support the state govt and invest in it cleaning up the state but rather choose to be a state of mockery especially in nairaland...then we wonder why people like Nnamdi kanu fight for a split in d country.

3 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
drainage is already their....
why is it full of waste....??

they will avoid this question like i wrote in chinese....
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by ibinaboonline: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Don't worry, the governor is building an airport
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by jevic(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abia State ndo
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
. If the story was positive ul see how he would hail d state gov but since it’s negative it must b buhari . Buhari should come and help them fix ariara market.
Iamgrey5:
You mean there's a federal market?
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pataricatering:
FG and buhari is always ur problem ? What are your state governors doing ? Is buhari supposed to come and build infrastructure in ur states ? How is ariara market a federal govt problem ? But u don’t like Buhari so let’s blame fed govt - because of kerosene abians voted okezie back but buhari is d problem . Zoo republic , zoo republic yet see part of Biafra ? Lol . What a shame .

i dont gerrit....
is this how they wan run biafra....??
or are they waitin for biafra to dont throw rubbish into the gutter....??

south south people should stay far away from this people....
they are not good examples....

2 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by ComrDaprince: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
EBMedia:
Below is a video of Ariara Market Aba partly engulfed by flood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzRAawMq7GA

What's the solution to the perennial flood problems in Aba?

You took my content from Facebook
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
tosomaju:
It is high time Nigerians started taking care of our environment. The way people liter the environment calls for national concern. No state is exempted.

The other day I was on a BRT queue at TBS, Lagos and a man dressed on suit threw a plastic bottle of water on the floor despite availability of waste bins at every corner. It hurt me when I see such unpatriotic and unhealthy attitude on display.

I think the overall mentality of Nigerians regarding who is responsible for environmental cleanliness or it importance need to be re-calibrated.

I foresee a country floating on trash in the nearest future if nothing is done.
Nigerians are very religious yet cannot understand the part of the good book that says "cleanliness is next to godliness".

Apart from the indiscriminate dumping of solid waste. The emission of gaseous waste is another pain in the a55. Little wonder the average lifespan of a Nigerian is gradually dropping from the 40s.

I urge well meaning Nigerians who understand the health and other benefits of a clean environment to foster a campaign on clean and healthy environment. Our homes should teach children and schools should make them understand. Churches should preach about the need to be clean physically and not just spiritually.

Tips to have a clean society

Use dustbins. Nobody can deny the fact that most of the garbage gathered on the streets is because of irresponsibly throwing packets on road. Try to use dustbins as much as possible. If you don't get a dustbin nearby, carry it in your hands. I'm sure you won't have to wait for more than five minutes to get a nearby dustbin or some place where you can throw it. Your next task will be asking people to use the dustbins when they are not doing so. Stop that aunty or maid in your locality who throws their garbage on the streets.

Ask your child or other children to keep the society clean. This is the best thing you can do. The reason is that these children are going to be the future of this country. If all parents teach their child that how we can keep our society clean, believe me none other country in this world will be able to compete with Nigeria in the matter of a hygienic society.

Stopping the use of polythene bags. Polythene bags not only cause land pollution, but also chokes various drainage systems. We should promote the use of recyclable paper bags and jute bags for carrying items. Household wastes should not be thrown in poly-bags and use of disposable garbage bags should be promoted.

Plant a sapling. I know it is not possible for everyone to start gardening. But everyone should try to plant a tree at least once in a year. Greenery is the best way to add beauty to our surroundings. Ask your neighbours to plant trees instead of cutting them down.

Go eco-friendly Try to use eco -friendly products as much as possible. Try to celebrate the different festivals in an eco-friendly way i.e. celebrate Christmas with herbal colours and don't use fire crackers.

Save water. Yes, saving water is also important for having a clean society. Our country is facing a lot of problems due to the scarcity of water. We cannot be hygienic without water nor can the society. So, utilise rainwater and try not to waste water as much as possible.
you are on point. thank you. most Nigerians are naturally dirty

2 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
ComrDaprince:

You took my content from Facebook

hahahahahaha....chai....
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
same people, the problem of themselves. bad leaders. dirty citizens...... FOOLS
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by promisedeco(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Amalekki:
Fake news. This can never ever be anywhere in Ibo land.
Igbo
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

FG should come and do what is FG helping Anambra to keep Onitsha clean.??

you pipo r so so dirty. with useless leaders

4 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yes o - it’s d Air in Nigeria that is not letting them achieve their full potential ! Once they carve out Biafra - d oxygen levels will go up then they would all b great .
justtoodark:

i dont gerrit....
is this how they wan run biafra....??
or are they waitin for biafra to dont throw rubbish into the gutter....??

south south people should stay far away from this people....
they are not good examples....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
tosomaju:
It is high time Nigerians started taking care of our environment. The way people liter the environment calls for national concern. No state is exempted.

The other day I was on a BRT queue at TBS, Lagos and a man dressed on suit threw a plastic bottle of water on the floor despite availability of waste bins at every corner. It hurt me when I see such unpatriotic and unhealthy attitude on display.

I think the overall mentality of Nigerians regarding who is responsible for environmental cleanliness or it importance need to be re-calibrated.

I foresee a country floating on trash in the nearest future if nothing is done.
Nigerians are very religious yet cannot understand the part of the good book that says "cleanliness is next to godliness".

Apart from the indiscriminate dumping of solid waste. The emission of gaseous waste is another pain in the a55. Little wonder the average lifespan of a Nigerian is gradually dropping from the 40s.

I urge well meaning Nigerians who understand the health and other benefits of a clean environment to foster a campaign on clean and healthy environment. Our homes should teach children and schools should make them understand. Churches should preach about the need to be clean physically and not just spiritually.

Tips to have a clean society

Use dustbins. Nobody can deny the fact that most of the garbage gathered on the streets is because of irresponsibly throwing packets on road. Try to use dustbins as much as possible. If you don't get a dustbin nearby, carry it in your hands. I'm sure you won't have to wait for more than five minutes to get a nearby dustbin or some place where you can throw it. Your next task will be asking people to use the dustbins when they are not doing so. Stop that aunty or maid in your locality who throws their garbage on the streets.

Ask your child or other children to keep the society clean. This is the best thing you can do. The reason is that these children are going to be the future of this country. If all parents teach their child that how we can keep our society clean, believe me none other country in this world will be able to compete with Nigeria in the matter of a hygienic society.

Stopping the use of polythene bags. Polythene bags not only cause land pollution, but also chokes various drainage systems. We should promote the use of recyclable paper bags and jute bags for carrying items. Household wastes should not be thrown in poly-bags and use of disposable garbage bags should be promoted.

Plant a sapling. I know it is not possible for everyone to start gardening. But everyone should try to plant a tree at least once in a year. Greenery is the best way to add beauty to our surroundings. Ask your neighbours to plant trees instead of cutting them down.

Go eco-friendly Try to use eco -friendly products as much as possible. Try to celebrate the different festivals in an eco-friendly way i.e. celebrate Christmas with herbal colours and don't use fire crackers.

Save water. Yes, saving water is also important for having a clean society. Our country is facing a lot of problems due to the scarcity of water. We cannot be hygienic without water nor can the society. So, utilise rainwater and try not to waste water as much as possible.

strange part is,when they are abroad,they do it....
but when in nigeria,they dont care....

i noticed this long ago....
i think when you start puttin people in prison their brains will reset....
buhari is too soft on nigerians,walahi....

look at that idioot pissin on the street.... undecided undecided
they will not dare do things like this abroad....

1 Like

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
This place is not just habitable for a human being. I remember when I and my family were staying in Aba, every year I and my sibling kept having recurrent measles cause of dirty environment.
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Whiziddo:
THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA DONT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ABA TO A MODERN COMMERCIAL HUB BECAUSE ITS IN THE EAST..

ASSUMING ARIARIA INT'L MARKET WAS IN THE NORTH OR WEST.

ABA IS THE "CHINA" OF NIGERIA.

THE ONLY HUB IN NIGERIA THAT HAVE MANUFACTURERS IN THERE NUMBERS.

GOVERNMENT NEED TO HELP ABA TO GROW BIGGER..

NO WONDER THEY WANT BIAFRA BECAUSE NIGERIA HAS FAILED.
what is your state government doing to see how to help matters??

misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
justtoodark:

strange part is,when they are abroad,they do it....
but when in nigeria,they dont care....

i noticed this long ago....
i think when you start puttin people in prison their brains will reset....
buhari is too soft on nigerians,walahi....

look at that idioot pissin on the street.... undecided undecided
they will not dare do things like this abroad....
seriously is so so bad. even @university you will see young ladies and guys eating and littering the environment. don't they know the right thing to do??

Nigerians need to change their mindset of dirtiness
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Grgton:
what is your state government doing to see how to help matters??

misplaced priorities

if you threatin to put a bullet in their heads,maybe they will stop....
i think its the only way....

1 Like

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Grgton:
seriously is so so bad. even @university you will see young ladies and guys eating and littering the environment. don't they know the right thing to do??

Nigerians need to change their mindset of dirtiness

i tell you,nigerians are so stubborn ehn....
you have to threatin them with consequence....
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
justtoodark:

if you threatin to put a bullet in their heads,maybe they will stop....
i think its the only way....
if need be. it irritates me to see a person on his/her right senses drop dirt and trash just anyhow.. it's shameful
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Grgton:
if need be. it irritates me to see a person on his/her right senses drop dirt and trash just anyhow.. it's shameful

its crazy....this i dont care attitude is gettin out of control....
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Gallagher01: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Fake News.Ariara is an international market. No amount of rain fall can affect our market.
Nnamdi Kanu has developed our market to world class international market before he ran 440 to Amelika.

LZAA fever come and see 44 wonders
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by justtoodark: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
look at them....they behave like sweepin the dirt under the carpet....
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
justtoodark:

its crazy....this i dont care attitude is gettin out of control....
ahh swear if I'm a governor /president, people will go to jail for that..
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

They don't have state and local government abi, this is the problem with the east and Nigeria at large they was FG to do everything for them the owner of the building cannot build good drainage for their property
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Fl3xN3Esses: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Filthy dirty beings! Theyll turn around and blame the Govt as if Buhari is the one helping them to sh!t in the streets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] / FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.