Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) (48294 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Pictures: The Current State Of Ariara International Market, Aba / Aba Flooded... People Paying #150 To Be Carried On Back Across The Flood Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:

I'm from Abia state a highly industrious state especially at Aba. But really it's not fair how this state has become a mockery in NIGERIA instead of the FG to support the state govt and invest in it cleaning up the state but rather choose to be a state of mockery especially in nairaland...then we wonder why people like Nnamdi kanu fight for a split in d country.

Lol.

The federal government should come and clean up your state for you.

This must be the most hilarious thing I've read on the internet in a long time.
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by OluwaDamilola01: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Lol.

The federal government should come and clean up your state for you.

This must be the most hilarious thing I've read on the internet in a long time.
[/s]
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by passey: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fl3xN3Esses:

STFU! How is Chicago dirty? Name one place in Chicago thats as perpetually dirty as anywhere in Nigeria. One! This is not about Govt, this is about you guys. As a group--- YOU'RE VERY DIRTY HUMAN BEINGS; on the scale of Piggydom.

What point is this goat trying to make apart from insulting and being rude to someone he does not know?
I could have asked you to read and understand my post first before your pointless response. But you gotta talk first before you think, so I don't blame you!
Just to clarify, I was simply saying it's not the government's fault that streets in Aba are dirty. That even the government being blamed is elected from the pool of citizens who do ni t take care if their environment.

Now, how does your stupid response assuming that I am blaming government make sense in the context of what I said?

My point about chicago is simply saying the responsibility for care of ones environment lies first of all with the citizens before the government. As can be seen in Chicago where billions of dollars have been spent to improve the lives of the people but because they have not taken responsibility for their lives, the city is dirty and backwards relative to other US cities.

So why were you shouting "STFU" like a drunk goat?
Re: Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Ikepazu is setting up a committee to tackle Corona virus., I think the problems in Abia is bigger than Corona.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] / FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.