Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? (11330 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / South African Passport For Sale / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2011
You will die in Hell, I have done so many passport for nigerians which took Them back Home safely and not back In Jail safely. You are animal and an uneducated igbo bastard who needs To die, Thailand dont hate nigerians, They hate Igbos, even in malaysia Too They hate igbos and not Nigerians, Look in Thai jail. its all Igbos out there ruthing for Good, ifeanyi and co. I pity You Igbo drug men. U will all die, U choose the wrong nation To mess with cause ya all gonna spend life in Thai bangkok Hilton, i dont have Time for u cause u are an idiot and an enermy of progress, am a rich man in Thailand and u are a brook ass nigar who needs a life, so get a life ok, well right now as am sending u this message, about 10 nigerians replied my email wanting my help. so Go To Hell Looser, Igbo Pungk
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
paulfelix3:

You will die in Hell,  I have done so many passport for nigerians which took Them back Home safely and not back In Jail safely. You are animal and an uneducated igbo bastard who needs To die,  Thailand dont hate nigerians, They hate Igbos, even in malaysia Too They hate igbos and not Nigerians, Look in Thai jail. its all Igbos out there ruthing for Good,  ifeanyi and co. I pity You Igbo drug men. U will all die, U choose the wrong nation To mess with cause ya all gonna spend life in Thai bangkok Hilton,  i dont have Time for u cause u are an  and an enermy of progress, am a rich man in Thailand and u are a brook Bottom nigar who needs a life,  so get a life ok,  well right now as am sending u this message, about 10 nigerians replied my email wanting my help. so Go To Hell Looser,  Igbo Pungk

Hahaha, rich man in Thailand selling drug and your backside to tourist, poor criminal dealing on fake/forged passports and at the same time blaming Igbos for all the problems. S[i]tu[/i]pid fool. Keep committing all sorts of crimes in Thailand, you will perish in jail.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2011
hmmm You stupid animal, Justwise or juststupid. You such a big fool and a black monkey. am not a black man ok, am a white men. i pity You dumb ass. i cant sell drugs cause am not Igbo, You are upset at me cause thats what You do, U sell drugs for living and sampa and buy some 2 shirts and send them home for sale and profit, u shameless animal. Grow the Bleep up and learn how To spell, You Pig eating son of a LovePeddler. uneducated man LovePeddler.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2011
paulfelix3:

hmmm You silly animal, Justwise or juststupid. You such a big fool and a black monkey. am not a black man ok, am a white men. i pity You dumb Bottom. i cant sell drugs cause am not Igbo, You are upset at me cause thats what You do, U sell drugs for living and sampa and buy some 2 shirts and send them home for sale and profit, u shameless animal. Grow the bleep up and learn how To spell, You Pig eating son of a LovePeddler. uneducated man LovePeddler.

You are a white trash for sure, i'm not surprised, there are many of you in Thailand on s[b]e[/b]x and drug tourist, abusing young Thai kids for a bar of chocolate in the name of running charity. Old convicted s[i]e[/i]x offender like you who moved to those poorer countries to abuse young kids. A white man selling Guinea passports to Africans and have the smelling gut to insult Igbos. Silly cow.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2011
I BET you mom is a LovePeddler and she sucks cock for a living thats why she gave birth To an slowpoke, such a pity for You, the whole world knows thailand dont like black people. they want white people. i dont spend much time searching for Thai Visa as u do, cause am an american and am visa free to them, i can come in and go out of the country anytime without any probobation from immiragtion in survanabhumi airport. unlile u black monkey nigerians who always get arrested at the airport for using other countries passport. if u are proud to be a nigerian u wont be in Thailand searching for greener pastures and u wont be using Other countries passport instead of a nigerian passport. shame on You AND your useless President Bad Luck Jonathan for not Given You people standard electricity and water, NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY WITHOUT LIGHT AND WATER. A COUNTRY OF DARKNESS. so shut da Bleep up and dont say a word, cause u re not part of the real world. u re from a dead zone (a dead nation). am proud To be an american and u? shame on You and You God forsaking wasteland Nigeria, check On Internet and You know more about Your digusting country and 419 scam, balls
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2011
paulfelix3:

I BET you mom is a LovePeddler and she sucks rooster for a living thats why she gave birth To an slowpoke,  such a pity for You,  the whole world knows thailand dont like black people. they want white people. i dont spend much time searching for Thai Visa as u do, cause am an american and am visa free to them, i can come in and go out of the country anytime without any[b] probobation[/b] from immiragtion in survanabhumi airport. unlile u black monkey nigerians who always get arrested at the airport for using other countries passport. if u are proud to be a nigerian u wont be in Thailand searching for greener pastures and u wont be using Other countries passport instead of a nigerian passport. shame on You AND your useless President Bad Luck Jonathan for not Given You people standard electricity and water,  NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY WITHOUT LIGHT AND WATER. A COUNTRY OF DARKNESS. so shut da bleep up and dont say a word, cause u re not part of the real world. u re from a dead zone (a dead nation). am proud To be an american and u? shame on You and You God forsaking wasteland Nigeria,  check On Internet and You know more about Your digusting country and 419 scam,  balls
grin grin grin American. . What is ''probobation''? Who is selling those passports to Nigerians? You right? Thailand is visa free to American and that is why scums like you travel there easily to abuse kids and run away.

Shameless old pedo[i]phil[/i]e  American, you are ruled by a black man ( Obama) and the richest American woman is black (Oprah), best American singers are[b] blacks[/b] (Beyonce, P-diddy,snoop dogg,usher . . the list go on. . .   ) . . . . most talented American sport men and women are blacks (Tiger wood, Michael Johnson, William sisters, . . mike tyson. . the list is endless ) Black America movie star? Need the list? Useless human being.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2011
paulfelix3:

I BET you mom is a LovePeddler and she sucks rooster for a living thats why she gave birth To an slowpoke,  such a pity for You,  the whole world knows thailand dont like black people. they want white people. i dont spend much time searching for Thai Visa as u do, cause am an american and am visa free to them, i can come in and go out of the country anytime without any[b] probobation[/b] from immiragtion in survanabhumi airport. unlile u black monkey nigerians who always get arrested at the airport for using other countries passport. if u are proud to be a nigerian u wont be in Thailand searching for greener pastures and u wont be using Other countries passport instead of a nigerian passport. shame on You AND your useless President Bad Luck Jonathan for not Given You people standard electricity and water,  NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY WITHOUT LIGHT AND WATER. A COUNTRY OF DARKNESS. so shut da bleep up and dont say a word, cause u re not part of the real world. u re from a dead zone (a dead nation). am proud To be an american and u? shame on You and You God forsaking wasteland Nigeria,  check On Internet and You know more about Your digusting country and 419 scam,  balls
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by kenny33: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
justuseless oloriburuku if you are just frustrated with your life why dont you go and jump in the sea rather than lay your frustration on people
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by kenny33: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
must people you posted rubbish reply on their thread that reply you are justidots they should just ignore you cos the saying goes that the best answer for a fool is silent
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by kenny33: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
oloshi justuseless you will never be useful
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
kenny33:

oloshi justuseless you will never be useful

kenny33:

justuseless oloriburuku if you are just frustrated with your life why dont you go and jump in the sea rather than lay your frustration on people

kenny33:

must people you posted rubbish reply on their thread that reply you are justidots they should just ignore you cos the saying goes that the best answer for a fool is silent
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
Thank Your Mr Kenny for Telling The fucking animal called Justuseless or Justupid, hes an enermy of sucess and hes bad and full of hatred and he wants all his black brothers to be in Thai jail. what a wicked soul are You Justwise or juststupid. May God Have mercy On Your soul. You are proud of black americans why dont even Know Your filty black monkey ass. even The black americans dont believe There are africans cause if They do, They wont be calling there selves black americans instead of black africans, i wish all Nigerians Goodluck and sucess in The Nation of Thailand and i wish them happy life too.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Am out Here To Help Africans or Nigerians who are stranded in Thailand and who needs To go back home safely, my work is to help africans from pains of foreign nations like asia who dislikes them. i have done so many passport for so many africans and it work out sucessfully, my email is imusamohammed@yahoo.com
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
paulfelix3:

Am out Here To Help Africans or Nigerians who are stranded in Thailand and who needs To go back home safely, my work is to help africans from pains of foreign nations like asia who dislikes them. i have done so many passport for so many africans and it work out sucessfully, my email is imusamohammed@yahoo.com
paulfelix3:

Thank Your Mr Kenny for Telling The bleeping animal called Justuseless or Justupid, hes an enermy of sucess and hes bad and full of hatred and he wants all his black brothers to be in Thai jail. what a wicked soul are You Justwise or juststupid. May God Have mercy On Your soul. You are proud of black americans why dont even Know Your filty black monkey Bottom. even The black americans dont believe There are africans cause if They do, They wont be calling there selves black americans instead of black africans, i wish all Nigerians Goodluck and sucess in The Nation of Thailand and i wish them happy life too.
A complete waste of space, how does it sound that a White American is selling fake/forged passports from an African country to drug dealers in Thailand? While not sale American passport to those s[i]ex[/i] offenders and drug dealers? Criminal.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by N101: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2011
paulfelix3:

Thank Your Mr Kenny for Telling The bleeping animal called Justuseless or Justupid,  hes an enermy of sucess and hes bad and full of hatred and he wants all his black brothers to be in Thai jail. what a wicked soul are You Justwise or juststupid. May God Have mercy On Your soul. You are proud of black americans why dont even Know Your filty black monkey Bottom. even The black americans dont believe There are africans cause if They do, They wont be calling there selves black americans instead of black africans,  i wish all Nigerians Goodluck and sucess in The Nation of Thailand and i wish them happy life too.

Point of correction: Far be it for me to give you a history lesson, but the correct format is African American not Black American.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 3:59am On Sep 01, 2011
I will never sell an american passport To a black money, expecially those useless nigerians. I can do passport from any country in the world. But I wont Give american passport for negros as ur kind, cause u re gonna jopadize my country, well someone just pay me 1800 usd today To get The Guinea passport and ID AND thai visa included, no matter what You post, men You re still a looser, so shut da fucker and get lost. You Pig eating son of a LovePeddler.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by iamsano: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2011
i dont have time for this site
no intellectual debate
ismail diawara
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2011
iamsano:

i dont time to waste here but i promise you that anybody making these passports will face the consequences soon. all you people think about is money and let me tell you that we have now contacted the immigration. for guineans for example, they will need to show a special card with the consulate stamp on it plus the passport. any one with guinean passport who does not have that card will face the consequences. the malians here are starting the same soon. we will see who wins in the end. lots of nigerians have been arrested with guinea passports and been taken away from them. we have contacted the cambodian border, we have just contacted the immigration here too. we are working hard on this. Thank youI am from Guinea,
I am working here with nigerians and no problems,  they are into education. be good and your passport will be fine and u wont have any problems. we will not tolerate drugs or any dirty business. do not give problems to your fellow africans here .Akim sano from guinea

Somebody just forwarded me the bank account he uses for this scam. .

ACCOUNT NAME: PANUPHONG INGROD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8352234890
BANK NAME: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK (THAI PANI)

He uses the name Ibrahim Musa Mohammed in most of his emails.

This is that criminal's (paulfelix3) phone number +66800870608 and this is another email address he uses paulfelix38@yahoo.com, He is into black currency washing business as well, do a search with that number and see for urself.

If he denies all the info i provided here i will paste the emails here for a proof.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2011
paulfelix3:

I will never sell an american passport To a black money, expecially those useless nigerians. I can do passport from any country in the world. But I wont Give american passport for negros as your kind, cause u re gonna jopadize my country,  well someone just pay me 1800 usd today To get The Guinea passport and ID AND thai visa included,  no matter what You post, men You re still a looser,  so shut da fucker and get lost. You Pig eating son of a LovePeddler.

This is your bank detail here.

ACCOUNT NAME: PANUPHONG INGROD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8352234890
BANK NAME: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK (THAI PANI)

People here who contacted you are not interested, just want to expose you more . Fool
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by iamsano: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2011
never send money to people like this. they are scam and criminals.
ismail diawara
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2011
Go To Hell Mr Juststupid, some body Just sent me 53,000 Baht Today in That same account and am on the process of Giving Him His Guinea passport. so What ever You do, You cant stop them from paying me and You cant stop me from helping Them, assholes,
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2011
paulfelix3:

Go To Hell Mr Juststupid, some body Just sent me 53,000 Baht Today in That same account and am on the process of Giving Him His Guinea passport. so What ever You do, You cant stop them from paying me and You cant stop me from helping Them, assholes,

You are a criminal, pple can use those detail to expose u more.

Are u still looking for black dollar to wash?

Ibrahim Musa Mohammed the[b] White American[/b] grin grin grin
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by iamsano: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2011
i understand the whole thing. please help our african brothers if you can
thanks
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Your mother is a worse criminal than me including Your lost leader Ojukwu of biafra who left You Ugly Igbos in pains and sorrows. sorry for Your stupid gay ass. i bet many people bleeped ur black ass and infected them with AIDS. Africa is a Good continent if only they kill all The igbos and people as You, fucking slowpoke. learn how To spell. once of Your stupid igbo brother just sent money into my account Just now 50,000 baht again to get a guinea passport. so Bleep urself To hell cause u cant stop me from helping people, You lucifer. i bet You casseket will be sent back home this year, Ugly bastard negor, Poor nigerian thats what You are. u re not doing anything Good To help people rather to ruin There life. people like You can kill You country men for just 1 baht, Bloody bastard negro Juststupid.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
paulfelix3:

Your mother is a worse criminal than me including Your lost leader Ojukwu of biafra who left You Ugly Igbos in pains and sorrows. sorry for Your silly man-lover Bottom. i bet many people bleeped your black Bottom and infected them with AIDS. Africa  is a Good continent if only they kill all The igbos and people as You,  bleeping slowpoke. learn how To spell. once of Your silly igbo brother just sent money into my account Just now 50,000 baht again to get a guinea passport. so bleep urself To hell cause u cant stop me from helping people,  You lucifer. i bet You casseket will be sent back home this year,  Ugly bastard negor,  Poor nigerian thats what You are. u re not doing anything Good To help people rather to ruin There life. people like You can kill You country men for just 1 baht,  Bloody bastard negro Juststupid.

You will die before me, i will keep tracing you everywhere on-line and keep exposing criminal like you.

Nobody paid you a penny, you are crying blood cos the deal is dead and buried. You are insulting Igbos but at the same time they are feeding u.

Don't bother changing your phone number or account details, you will still be nicked, poor thief.

Shameless fraudsters like you are the worse human being ever. Are you still washing black dollars currency?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Lax75(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^ Looks like you scared the bobo away grin

Omo na world war III wey you give am ooo. LOL. White American indeed!
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 3:54am On Sep 02, 2011
He dint scared me away, he scared Your brooke ass nigar away, God forsaking black race, hes frustated in thailand thats why hes called justuseless and he wants others to be frustrated as him, but no way, i traced his IP Already and hes gonna be dead soon this month. i promise, stupid black monkey living in bangkok sukhumvit and nana
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by tpia5: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2011
what on earth are nigerians doing in thailand?

waka about no dey tire una?

and isnt thailand one of those countries that have the death penalty for drug traffickers?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2011
paulfelix3:

He dint scared me away, he scared Your brooke Bottom nigar away, God forsaking black race, hes frustated in thailand thats why hes called justuseless and he wants others to be frustrated as him, but no way, i traced his IP Already and hes gonna be dead soon this month. i promise, silly black monkey living in bangkok sukhumvit and nana

You traced my IP to Thailand? hahahahaha, st[i]u[/i]pid white American, do you know anything else apart from selling fake passports and abusing young Thai kids? grin grin grin.

Poor criminal, where details are spreading online like wild fire grin grin
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by claremont(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2011
tpia@:

what on earth are nigerians doing in thailand?

waka about no dey tire una?

and isnt thailand one of those countries that have the death penalty for drug traffickers?

Thailand is one of the foremost tourist destinations in the far east, it has proven to be a top holiday spot for people from all over the world. Nigerians are not allergic to holidays, Nigerians from all over the world also go to Thailand for holidays. It is not all Nigerians that go to Thailand for drugs or scam purposes, I believe most Nigerians who go there are quite legitimate; it is only the fair few illegitimate ones that get all the publicity.

I and a group of lads intend going to Thailand to get a feel of the world-renowned Thai massage. We are not drug pushers, and maybe, just maybe our trip will help to disabuse the minds of people who feel that all Nigerians who go to Thailand do so for drug purposes.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr Claremont, Nigerians are Not drug people. But Igbos are Drug Masters and I have exposed all Igbos To Thai Immigration and Now They are searching for all The Igbos selling drugs in Thailand and its easy to find Them. They are smelly, Stinky and Disgusting people who called them selves the jews of africa. i have never seen a stinky jews before in my life, so i wonder if those igbo criminals are ever jews, fucking liers. I love Nigerians, But I Hate Igbos and There fucking leader Ojukwu of the lost biafra and a war that was never won. since ever Nnamdi Azikiwe ever ruled nigeria till now, have any igbos been up To that seat again? Useless cunts, There work is To sell drugs in Thailand. Justwise is a Nigerian Drug Mafia in Thailand and Police are looking for him and i found his pics on facebook already and his IP too and sent them To Thai Police station in Bangkok and he will soon be caught and sent To Jail, USELESS ANIMALISTC igbo animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? / Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane / How Do I Relocate To The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.