Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) (5336 Views)

Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Here is a video showing the moment a plus size woman removes her pants inside fast food and started twerking.

In the video making rounds online shows the moment the plus size woman was showing her twerking storm while people buying things mind their business without noticing her.

In other words silence is the best answer given to her, this is so shameful.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/lady-dances-inside-fast-food-video.html?m=1

Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020

Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Lawgod247: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yuke
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by KingWarri: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
That last pic though....
grin

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
KingWarri:
That last pic though....
grin

Lol..
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 06, 2020
GOD has to apologize to Sodom and Gomorah undecided
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2020
justnock:
GOD has to apologize to Sodom and Gomorah undecided

Lol..
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2020
Want to shake my head. My head refused.

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Rooy57(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Shapeless thing
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by cRobo: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2020
I was there but I didn't give a fvck

I won't say a word
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:
I was there but I didn't give a fvck

I won't say a word

Lol.. Was where?
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Mrscarter(f): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Here is a video showing the moment a plus size woman removes her pants inside fast food and started twerking.

In the video making rounds online shows the moment the plus size woman was showing her twerking storm while people buying things mind their business without noticing her.

In other words silence is the best answer given to her, this is so shameful.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/lady-dances-inside-fast-food-video.html?m=1

Wow lol those r sum big ass underwear undecided grin
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by sunshineV(f): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
see as werey be like baby whale... make my bro from the east catch u
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by Bigggloadofcum: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
So many mad people roaming about freely

I can't deny that her bumbum is plumable (if that's a word) though.

But the discolouration I see between her kpololo is a huge turn off.

If you must seduce me, get rid of those eyesore.
Re: Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) by aidameoryou: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
So many mad people roaming about freely

I can't deny that her bumbum is plumable (if that's a word) though.

But the discolouration I see between her kpololo is a huge turn off.

If you must seduce me, get rid of those eyesore.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Instagram User Uploads This Photo With A Girl And Tagged It "tastey Pasta" / Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? / Read What This Lady Said To Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.