Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (939 Views)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by thateroticguy: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2020

Re: . by Katsuke: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Last Christmas, was A successful Freekick.. I was about To celebrate until VAR ruled offside
Re: . by thateroticguy: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Katsuke:
Last Christmas, was A successful Freekick.. I was about To celebrate until VAR ruled offside

This is so tragic man

Re: . by thateroticguy: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Still waiting for ladies ooo
Re: . by Ladylite: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Missimelda01 come and talk put

I shot my shot last year and the guy was too formal. No calls, no chats, just frequent greetings. Finally met him and discovered he works in EFCC, quite a nice guy but we just friends.

I wish I had the same luck Ashirawealthy had to find a good dude here.

1 Like

Re: . by thateroticguy: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ladylite:

I shot my shot last year and the guy was too formal. No calls, no chats, just frequent greetings. Finally met him and discovered he works in EFCC, quite a nice guy but we just friends.

Then i i guess God purposely sent u to me
Just mail me so we can know each other more
Re: . by Katsuke: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Shots don't usually end up in the Net... I understand you and feel the pain of you going beyond your comfort zone and asking him out, in all we move on
Re: . by scoundrel(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
It seems one person is using his alternate accounts to ask as many variations of this question possible.

I am No. 9 on the field. My job is firing shots. The harder the shot the better. I nearly tore a goal’s net once.
Re: . by missimelda01(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ladylite:

I did that back in sec school but I was turned down politely grin
He came back couple of years later and dropped an epistle on FB apologizing again for rejecting my love grin

Modified
I'm a hopeless romantic, once I find someone I'm attracted to, I'll show it in some kind of way but I never cross the line of asking them out, I can't handle rejection.. you men are trying honestly.

1 Like

Re: . by Offpoint: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Typing...

Still typing....

Stop typing...

1 Like

Re: . by Ladylite: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
missimelda01:

I did that back in sec school but I was turned down politely grin
He came back couple of years later and dropped an epistle on FB apologizing again for rejecting my love grin

I don't think I can do that again.. I'll just show you how much I like you (I'm a hopeless romantic embarassed), but a man has to be a man.

FYI you don't have to agree with me so please don't quote me unnecessarily.

I was not quoting you unnecessarily, I don't know if I offend you but am sorry. I only quote or mention you because I thought you might like the topic. No vex.
Re: . by missimelda01(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ladylite:

I was not quoting you unnecessarily, I don't know if I offend you but am sorry. I only quote or mention you because I thought you might like the topic. No vex.

Oh no darling friend.. that was meant for the people who would misinterpret my comment. Thank you for the tags, always keeping me informed. kiss
The comment has been modified.
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Imagine shooting shots at a keeper on the bench? Damn!

Shoot shot, shoot shot,

Never knew it was the wrong goalie.
Right now, no money for new signing, so we free agents.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ladylite:

You're beautiful and young
Re: . by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2020
i shoot my shot wen i saw the bird in my nest grin
Re: . by thateroticguy: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2020
OcVoice:

You're beautiful and young
U see her before bah

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love, Roskie Wins 1st Season Of Reality Love Show / Why Does An Ashawo Like Calling Another One An Ashawo When Quarrelling / How Should I Convince My Mum That I Can't Go Back To That Beast Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.