Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (175903 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Westernlove: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Stillthebest:

Nothing like be guided. Go n read their profiles well and come back. You would understand that they had tried so many things as youths that never worked. Before they got their feet on the ground in another foray. And who told you Buffet started late. Which book did you read?

So many things won't make a young man make enormous wealth.

Mention one person in Nigeria who has 25B and he's less than 45!

This Is deep and I understand you very well. I think the only way an Individual below that age range can be In possession of such huge asset Is by Inheriting it from his/her parents being the only offspring..

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Thonypadua(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
shugabasbn:

Lol. So my own is coming rt
Adewale
U better work hard
And my own nearer Adefemi.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Thonypadua(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2020
shugabasbn:

Lol. So my own is coming rt
Adewale
U better work hard
And my own is nearer Adefemi.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Hedonisst: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Crispels:

According to FORBES, Davido's father is worth over 700 million dollars - which is over 200 billion naira.

Davido himself is estimated to worth 25 million dollars - which means he is a billionaire in naira. The 30 billion he always talks about may be in naira and not dollars.

Bushman, give us the direct Forbes link. According to Forbes indeed.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Odunolumide(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)

My names are
Joshua
Olumide...

I'll remember you in my kingdom

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by dollarsignbloga(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2020
apache22b:
I would be Richer than him and Dangote put together !!!

My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

God Almighty Is On My Side
Me too.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by jayson87: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Myself2:

He is not making mouth, he is affirming positivism and speaking into his future.
Do you even know Mike Adenuga? Go and find out from those who knew him when he was a secondary school boy, back then young Mike Adenuga used to talk exactly the way the poster you are condemning just talked.
balderdash, the guy was never talking that way in School. He has always lived an humble life and never in his life braggadocios about his achievement. Do you find him in any public event or see him gallivanting about
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by mizlovette(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Money is good
Motivated

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Larryomooba:
Mike Adenuga's House Looking Like An Estate In BANANA ISLAND

As seen online, the house allegedly cost the business Magnate and Globalcom boss 7billion naira as at when built.

Picture below

https://mobile.twitter.com/zalasoft/status/1235629012803891203
Damn!! SomeNigerians are filthy wealthy ,, but how did they amass such amount of wealth ??...
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Sewgon79(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
badonkadonk:

Adenuga is a front for corrupt men and henchman for laundered money.

You think its easy to own mega companies without some political tinkerings and backings from people in strong positions of power...?

Dangote now owns and will operate an oil refinery, even if, before, e no get reach adenuga, as at now, once that refinery starts operation, Adenuga will need to tow the queeue, cap in hand.

Still you need to understand one thing. A lot of individuals have tried to operate private refinery but not succeed. If it happen this way, it means that refinery have some strong and foreign power back up. So it means it is not solely owned by him. Just a front figure head.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MiddleDimension: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
sparog:

I read in a newspaper that they buy and sell land in dollars in a particular area in Abuja but I can't remember the name of the area right now.

the only place in Abuja where such a thing could happen would be the centenary city, and so far, we don't know what's happening with the place. i repeat, the only part of Nigeria where land is sold in dollar if Eko Atlantic city in Lagos. confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

the only place in Abuja where such a thing could happen would be the centenary city, and so far, we don't know what's happening with the place. i repeat, the only part of Nigeria where land is sold in dollar if Eko Atlantic city in Lagos. confirmed!

Okay
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
supereagle:

I contributed to his wealth. I use glo a lot.

Lolz cheesy

All the money wey u don spend for glo don reach 150k? grin
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by enomakos(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
i gonna buy his house later
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
apache22b:
I would be Richer than him and Dangote put together !!!

My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

God Almighty Is On My Side

Amen bro! Nothing pass God.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Allwell96:
Dangote is not a freak of luxury. If he wants, he will build a thousand of this in a month.

Not because he is not a freak but because it won’t have the value that Forbes demands to list him as the richest.

Forbe just takes a look at the market value of your company and multiply that by the total numbers of your shares ... the ones you personally owned and declare you the winner.

It is immaterial if the share price was manipulated by you or your agent or you are the chairman of the board of the exchange
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Birniwa:

Afonja spotted, take it easy. No sentiment meant!
You are not smart, so because Dangote is richer now means MAJ shouldn't have his policy that should be respected. Do you have brain at all?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're already talking out of context. Trying many times before success is different from the main argument. You said there's no billionaire that started late and I gave examples. We have many billionaires in Nigeria that you don't know about. Nigeria is much bigger outside Lagos and things are happening even outside Lagos. There's this man that owns World Oil. I don't know his worth but he's stinkingly rich and he's not up to 45 yet, if I'm right. We have many of them around, if you dig deep.

I'm not saying it's easier starting late but know that what works for A may not work for B. Mr Bean made his billions in entertainment late in life, mind you he was an engineer prior to his stint in entertainment.

Nope I am not. We are actually educating ourselves.

My context was when did you start to make success, how old are you right now?

Now your examples are good but;

Buffet started so early but he had his success late then that didn't imply that he hadn't had some success little or large before at his younger age, those are the experience, Goodwill, and know how he built on to achieve his feet at the older age of his. So also many others like that home and abroad. We call those period the times of process.

When one starts matter alot. There is on-the job-experience which is attached to all professions and businesses. These you master as you move on-go and read gifted hands by Ben Carson.

There are alot of factors in Africa that won't make a younger man make enormous wealth, whereas in the western world some of those factors might not come into play eg, family parties like burials, excessive spending on weddings, being a parent to children you never born and saddling responsibilities to uncles and aunts, just because you are the well-to-do. Those things take away money.

Other factors are Govt policies, and you must be in liason with Govt to make wealth in Nig. We have cases, lik Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Elumelu etc.

To be able to have a Govt connect u must have had some age accrued to you because we have older people up there.

If Zuckerberg has been a Nigerian, he won't be in his current rank.

I can talk on and on.... But to clear the air on this issue: "industry where you operate" this has nothing to do with wealth. No wealthy man in the world that has one source of income. Agric could be the bedrock on which you had moved to other businesses that turned you to a multi Billion man.

In short, any foray can turn anyone to a wealthy bag. Carlos of the US is into furniture,stocks among others, yet he is a wealthy man.
We have seen people who closed their filling stations up because of insolvency, even as much as people think the biz is a promising one.

NB* One person claimed to have made $1M at 24, how old is he now? Have we been hearing his name among the top under 40 Multi billionaires in Ng today? Why is he constant in Nairaland?
I wouldn't have made 50M and still have much presence on Nairaland.

No wealthy man would have time to type or write much except his wealth is coming from typing and writing.

Once again, except you inherit wealth , age is part of wealth accumulation and that has to do with when you started out.
Qes.

Note* to every assumption, law or promulgation, there is always a case that will stand out.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't work that way and please don't be fooled by the protocol stuff in the press.. He might be busy sef.. All these rich men know how they can see each other
The guy you quoted is a slowpoke...
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't work that way and please don't be fooled by the protocol stuff in the press.. He might be busy sef.. All these rich men know how they can see each other
The guy you quoted is a slowpoke*...
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Westernlove:

This Is deep and I understand you very well. I think the only way an Individual below that age range can be In possession of such huge asset Is by Inheriting it from his/her parents being the only offspring..

Bro, so many factors. Just too many factors won't make it that easy without you having started on time and grow in the process. Then, aging will surface. Except one has had the opportunity to scam big.

But if they mention any young man who is as rich as the Adenugas and started just 5 years ago, no matter the industry he or she is, then I will change my thinking.

Doesn't mean it can't happen tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Rhea(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Larryomooba:
Mike Adenuga's House Looking Like An Estate In BANANA ISLAND

As seen online, the house allegedly cost the business Magnate and Globalcom boss 7billion naira as at when built.

Picture below

https://mobile.twitter.com/zalasoft/status/1235629012803891203

Opulence. Glo no be beans
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
He doesn’t say much like otedola who is always on the grams
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:

First of all change your name from sweetcunt otherwise you'll just keep working under men with different cucumber length.
OH this is just a casual Monika I created for cruise and be anonymous.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH this is just a casual Monika I created for cruise and be anonymous.

ok.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
He probably has his own security, power plant,helipad,water works,etc

Living in a bubble.

All bubbles will burst someday..

They feed off the poverty of the common man and one day the food will be vomited.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Myself2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
jayson87:
balderdash, the guy was never talking that way in School. He has always lived an humble life and never in his life braggadocios about his achievement. Do you find him in any public event or see him gallivanting about

If you don't know, you don't know.......
Ask those who know or keep arguing with your keypad
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Stillthebest:

How many Zuckerberg do we have in the world. How many less than forty yrs old people in the world do we have that have 25 billion Naira equivalent? No one is talking about having 2billion Naira .

You folks keep jumping. I actually said accumulation of enormous wealth.

Wealth comes in form of property, people you have raised, your successful children, possession , successful companies and money.

Abundance of valuable possessions and money is Wealth. This includes private jets, yatch, etc

How are you going to get those without having years added to you?

Accumulation of enormous wealth requires age factors. Take it to the moon

I hope you know

Kylie jenner
Joe gebbia
C Ronaldo
Lukas walton
Floyd Mayweather
Ernest Garcia

We folks don't keep jumping, we work, pray and hope for the best

Rome was not built in one day, but alas Rome was built

Accumulation of enormous wealth doesn't take ages anymore, it takes grace, some may call it luck, opportunity, chance or fortune

You folks keep thinking this is 1930

Your last born can wake, design an app and become wealthier than your entire lineage this days

This is 21st century

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
TheWrita:
He probably has his own security, power plant,helipad,water works,etc

Living in a bubble.

All bubbles will burst someday..

They feed off the poverty of the common man and one day the food will be vomited.

I get your point
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by SmartDave(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
jayson87:
God Almighty is not on their own side shey! Don't go and work be making mouth.

Meanwhile I see the reason Adenuga says Dangite no rich pass am
What's the reason
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by SmartDave(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=sparog post=87204522]This house pass 7billion Naira Op... Try to get your facts right. Do you knw how much they sell land in Bana[quote author=SmartDave post=87252548]

N1bn per plot as at then. Don't know about now
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Kawata28(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Money too sweet abeg; God go bless every hustler. #ONEweGOmakeAM# #ACESS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.