Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (173706 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by supereagle(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2020
sparog:

I once read in a magazine that the land alone cost him 5billion Naira but I don't knw how true it is though
I contributed to his wealth. I use glo a lot.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by GeneralPula: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
[color=green] You're A Learner"

Let me tell you how Blood Money works,

If I do blood money, it does not mean that money will start falling from the sky. How ritualist make money is through Contract, Business, and Consultation, how do I mean, if President Buhari is giving/awarding contract, many people will apply for the contract, including me, but since the Spirit controls the Physical, Buhari's mind/conscience will start disturbing him to award the Contract to me, Buhari will have Sleepless night until he awards that contract to me, the spirits I offered the human sacrifice (Blood) will never allow Buhari to rest, Those Spirits will make Buhari to hate other applicants without genuine reasons.

For Business, as a ritualist, people will prefer my Goods and Products to any product beyond beyond; if you understand what I mean, I will Excel more than any competitor. Those Spirits I offered human sacrifices will make people to hate my rivalry product, people will speak evil against my rivalries, but praise my products

I will stop here, because I don't want to open some people's Nyash

I Talk Based On Experience

You’re so right..

Besides that, not even all money ritual involves sacrificing human blood..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:
That guy hasn't donated for Corona
how did you know that?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Birniwa:

Lol, I think the difference of $3 billion in networth qualifies Dangote to have Adenuga wanting to see him and not the other way round.
doesn't work that way and please don't be fooled by the protocol stuff in the press.. He might be busy sef.. All these rich men know how they can see each other

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by otipoju(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2020
CXLVII:

What do you gain with peddling lies

What lie have I told here. I did not say he was sick, I did not say he was diabolical. I said if he goes out often, he will become the butt of jokes. And from that video of him at the Alliance Francais...I noticed exactly what the person told me.

I don't argue unnecessarily so I leave the floor for you.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2020
badonkadonk:

Adenuga is a front for corrupt men and henchman for laundered money.

You think its easy to own mega companies without some political tinkerings and backings from people in strong positions of power...?

Dangote now owns and will operate an oil refinery, even if, before, e no get reach adenuga, as at now, once that refinery starts operation, Adenuga will need to tow the queeue, cap in hand.

Both dangote and Adenuga may actually be front men for corrupt politicians.. The difference is that one is more taciturn than the other and one also openly romance with politicians
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2020
otipoju:

What lie have I told here. I did not say he was sick, I did not say he was diabolical. I said if he goes out often, he will become the butt of jokes. And from that video of him at the Alliance Francais...I noticed exactly what the person told me.

I don't argue unnecessarily so I leave the floor for you.
but nobody ask you all these now?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Crispels:

He said he is almost a billionaire but he never mentioned the currency. My family live in Atlanta(close to Davido's family house) and there is no way Davido is not a billionaire in naira. You need less than 3 million dollars to be a billionaire in naira. Davido's worth is more than 3 million dollars.
is their proof for this? Apart from words of mouth.. The same Davido has lied times without number that he owns a jet
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2020
saasala:

I prefer the life of Otedola and Adeleke. Rich, playful, joyous and stylish

You don't know what you are saying!!.. That a man is introverted does not mean he is not playful, joyous or stylish, the difference is that he does all these with his own few clique!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2020
mkoabiola:
Na stil one room he go sleep na.

But this is a junk/false/illogical reportage .

Dangote will see Adenuga with ease....

Foooorrrrrkkkk protocol....

All these junk bloggers writing rubbish

I agree with you, the reporting as with Nigeria bloggers and journalists is quack. This people know how they see each other easily
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by HabaHaba: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Dreyl:
This man is a silent billionaire, you will never see him making mouth or seeking for attention like Otedola and kids and also adeleke and kids but he's richer than both of them combined.

Sometimes the attention you get gives you such unequaled goose pimples dear

Wealth is sweet when it goes public and your life becomes limited to the seat of the Specials, dignified few.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Alagboo: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

You’re so right..

Besides that, not even all money ritual involves sacrificing human blood..
Yes, you can now sacrifice only Goat blood or Cow blood to be rich, Blood Money is getting easier every day, but the consequences is always dangerous
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Alagboo: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2020
LONGPREEK:
show me
is as simple as ABCD, whatever I post or comment on any thread, go through it, study it very well, then do some practicals(trying and error) you will get result. No one taught me anything, I learn too fast.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Mraproko1: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2020
General2COAS:

It depends on the area of the land and cost per metre square.
I was part of a team that worked on a project there whose land cost over #1.1B
for a little above two plots at the waterfront

Would say Banana Island Estate is a place not for the rich but Wealthy.

Poor people self they can sabi know price of expensive things.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Mraproko1: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Poor people for nairaland Sabi know price of expensive things .
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Truthisit: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Atiku:

The green pad by the water.
is that not an helipad?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by otipoju(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
but nobody ask you all these now?

Me sef no talk anything.

My point is never envy anyone. Simple. As rich as he is, he can not go out the way that he would wish to.

Fight no dey there.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Gerrard59:

The industry matters. Shola of Paystack will become a dollar billionaire before most successful agri-entrepreneurs or major spare parts dealers' in Nigeria.

Very true. Just like how Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire in his mid twenties because of the industry he is in.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Gazzy88:
Warren Buffet started late. The founder of KFC started late and a host of them. The industry plays larger role, not age. Be guided.

Nothing like be guided. Go n read their profiles well and come back. You would understand that they had tried so many things as youths that never worked. Before they got their feet on the ground in another foray. And who told you Buffet started late. Which book did you read?

So many things won't make a young man make enormous wealth.

Mention one person in Nigeria who has 25B and he's less than 45!
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
Yes, you can now sacrifice only Goat blood or Cow blood to be rich, Blood Money is getting easier every day, but the consequences is always dangerous

There are ones without consequences..
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by shugabasbn: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Vanity upon vanity. He can't sleep more in one room per day n can't sleep more Dan one bed per night.
Money good but better if it is spend on the poors n in God ways
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Kastrom: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Mraproko1:

Poor people self they can sabi know price of expensive things.

grin mad oh
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Alagboo: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

There are ones without consequences..
If you manage to escape the consequences then your children or your children's children will suffer it
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2020
blowjohn:

How can someone buy land for 5 billion naira?
Did they bury gold under it?

MY BROTHER THIS ONE TIRE ME

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by shugabasbn: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)

Lol. So my own is coming rt

Adewale

U better work hard
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Westernlove: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
[color=green] You're A Learner"

Let me tell you how Blood Money works,

If I do blood money, it does not mean that money will start falling from the sky. How ritualist make money is through Contract, Business, and Consultation, how do I mean, if President Buhari is giving/awarding contract, many people will apply for the contract, including me, but since the Spirit controls the Physical, Buhari's mind/conscience will start disturbing him to award the Contract to me, Buhari will have Sleepless night until he awards that contract to me, the spirits I offered the human sacrifice (Blood) will never allow Buhari to rest, Those Spirits will make Buhari to hate other applicants without genuine reasons.

For Business, as a ritualist, people will prefer my Goods and Products to any product beyond beyond; if you understand what I mean, I will Excel more than any competitor. Those Spirits I offered human sacrifices will make people to hate my rivalry product, people will speak evil against my rivalries, but praise my products

I will stop here, because I don't want to open some people's Nyash

I Talk Based On Experience

One thing I know Is almost everything Is been manipulated In life.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by biggerlife(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=Larryomooba post=87203178]Mike Adenuga's House Looking Like An Estate In BANANA ISLAND

As seen online, the house allegedly cost the business Magnate and Globalcom boss 7billion naira as at when built.

Picture below

No swimming � pool sef ���
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Stillthebest:

Nothing like be guided. Go n read their profiles well and come back. You would understand that they had tried so many things as youths that never worked. Before they got their feet on the ground in another foray. And who told you Buffet started late. Which book did you read?

So many things won't make a young man make enormous wealth.

Mention one person in Nigeria who has 25B and he's less than 45!
You're already talking out of context. Trying many times before success is different from the main argument. You said there's no billionaire that started late and I gave examples. We have many billionaires in Nigeria that you don't know about. Nigeria is much bigger outside Lagos and things are happening even outside Lagos. There's this man that owns World Oil. I don't know his worth but he's stinkingly rich and he's not up to 45 yet, if I'm right. We have many of them around, if you dig deep.

I'm not saying it's easier starting late but know that what works for A may not work for B. Mr Bean made his billions in entertainment late in life, mind you he was an engineer prior to his stint in entertainment.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Spallanzani:

Poor and warped logic

Afonja spotted, take it easy. No sentiment meant!
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by antibullshit: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Nigerians ! Too much concrete everywhere ...not enough greenery ..nigerians don't know how to really enjoy even when they have money !
No wonder our life expectancy rate is lower than most countries even poorer countries .
Elsewhere you'll see beautiful lawns,landscaping etc apart from the driveway but here its the opposite .
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Westernlove: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2020
evilive:
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.

It is almost impossible to amass wealth without exploiting others. Having more than you need is a sign that someone is lacking.

Making people buy what they don't need is not wisdom; it is exploitation. Taking advantage of people's ignorance to make money is nothing but ignorance with crown.

Forget the popular approval; amassing wealth is a sign of sickness, while big profit is nothing but robbery. Don't call it wealth, that which depends on poverty.

I'm neither for or against anyone's status or aspiration, but separating needs from wants is a sign of enlightenment; a wise man doesn't keep what he created.

Stop reducing yourself to mere materials.

May wisdom guide us.

Hmmm deep!!! Only people with high IQ would assimilate this great piece.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.