Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (173849 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stillthebest:

How old are you right now? What are you doing?

Age and when you started to be successful have a lot to do with accumulation of enormous wealth.

I hope you know Mark Zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MiddleDimension: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
franchasng:
Those era is gone.....Abacha, IBB, and co made them rich, don't listen to the taxi driver crap, its all crude oil money!!
try not to deny their abilities to make wealth. were they the only ones who recieved government patronage? but they have made far more than the governments ever gave them, if that story is true.

people like saying Dangote borrowed 500 thousand naira therefore there is nothing special about him. but the truth is 500 thousand naira is not the billions of dollar he has made today. few people can turn 50 million naira to billions of dollar over 40 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MiddleDimension: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
sparog:

In some places they don't sell land per plot, they sell per square metre and the lands are usually expensive.

I even heard that in some places in Abuja, they buy and sell land in dollars

only place in Nigeria where land is sold in dollar is Eko Atlantic in Lagos
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Candycrushy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Money is good...ego amaka

God bless your daughter..
Amen
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
apache22b:
I would be Richer than him and Dangote put together !!!

My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

God Almighty Is On My Side

Don't go for juju/ritual because it doesn't work! Prayer doesn't work either! Only hard working in your pursuit works.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Emmaskill(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryomooba:
Mike Adenuga's House Looking Like An Estate In BANANA ISLAND

As seen online, the house allegedly cost the business Magnate and Globalcom boss 7billion naira as at when built.

Picture below

https://mobile.twitter.com/zalasoft/status/1235629012803891203
Na dis man dey swallow my data everyday. Nor worry dat ur big belly go soon burst..
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Merciful77: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Money must worship me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Mike008(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
apache22b:

You not yet rich you already bragging!
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Crispels(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
medolab90:

Davido Is worth 25 million dollars cheesy cheesy the way you guys just call money ehh. @shogsman @opebiboy.

Someone that even said almost a billionaire some months ago that's even in Naira not dollar. And you are here talking 25million cheesy

He said he is almost a billionaire but he never mentioned the currency. My family live in Atlanta(close to Davido's family house) and there is no way Davido is not a billionaire in naira. You need less than 3 million dollars to be a billionaire in naira. Davido's worth is more than 3 million dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by L1lma(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Seeing dis we could ask questions like is it not same God da made us buh den wat can i say is jus to b patient my tym will cm
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Midas01: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wrong!!! Stop giving wrong advice.
Stillthebest:

How old are you right now? What are you doing?

Age and when you started to be successful have a lot to do with accumulation of enormous wealth.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by saasala(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
This man is a silent billionaire, you will never see him making mouth or seeking for attention like Otedola and kids and also adeleke and kids but he's richer than both of them combined.

I prefer the life of Otedola and Adeleke. Rich, playful, joyous and stylish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
i would be richer dan him and dangote by next month. i just type my 9th amen on a post on facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.

It is almost impossible to amass wealth without exploiting others. Having more than you need is a sign that someone is lacking.

Making people buy what they don't need is not wisdom; it is exploitation. Taking advantage of people's ignorance to make money is nothing but ignorance with crown.

Forget the popular approval; amassing wealth is a sign of sickness, while big profit is nothing but robbery. Don't call it wealth, that which depends on poverty.

I'm neither for or against anyone's status or aspiration, but separating needs from wants is a sign of enlightenment; a wise man doesn't keep what he created.

Stop reducing yourself to mere materials.

May wisdom guide us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
DAVE5:

I hope you know Mark Zuckerberg

How many Zuckerberg do we have in the world. How many less than forty yrs old people in the world do we have that have 25 billion Naira equivalent? No one is talking about having 2billion Naira .

You folks keep jumping. I actually said accumulation of enormous wealth.

Wealth comes in form of property, people you have raised, your successful children, possession , successful companies and money.

Abundance of valuable possessions and money is Wealth. This includes private jets, yatch, etc

How are you going to get those without having years added to you?

Accumulation of enormous wealth requires age factors. Take it to the moon

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Npower: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
This would have motivated me if I was still poor and struggling but now even Dangote no see my back
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
meobizy:

Say he wants to buy a few things from a shopping mall a kilometre away, he’ll waste unnecessary fuel taking a helicopter flight through the short distance? Don’t make me laugh. So, he is somehow immune to fuel scarcities which frustrate almost every citizen in the country? If you live in Nigeria, one or two of our useless conditions must touch you. There’s a reason thieving government officials find means to travel out occasionally. The headaches in this shithole are too many.

Interesting stuff
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by icankel: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2020
unbitchable:
Dangote & Otedola are both noisemakers. I swear, his son paddy adenuga would buy off southeast tiny region.
Tomorrow u will be shouting one Nigeria. with this sort of hate tell me how Nigeria will be one in years to come

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2020
He cannot take all this wealth to the grave....
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2020
evilive:
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.

It is almost impossible to amass wealth without exploiting others. Having more than you need is a sign that someone is lacking.

Making people buy what they don't need is not wisdom; it is exploitation. Taking advantage of people's ignorance to make money is nothing but ignorance with crown.

Forget the popular approval; amassing wealth is a sign of sickness, while big profit is nothing but robbery. Don't call it wealth, that which depends on poverty.

I'm neither for or against anyone's status or aspiration, but separating needs from wants is a sign of enlightenment; a wise man doesn't keep what he created.

Stop reducing yourself to mere materials.

May wisdom guide us.

Wonderful exposition. You are wise.

Many here are foolish and are slaves to the elements of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by mkoabiola: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Na stil one room he go sleep na.

But this is a junk/false/illogical reportage .

Dangote will see Adenuga with ease....

Foooorrrrrkkkk protocol....

All these junk bloggers writing rubbish
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2020
Stillthebest:

Right but still, age and when you started out matter.
Warren Buffet started late. The founder of KFC started late and a host of them. The industry plays larger role, not age. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by penta(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Mike Adenuga will soon be the richest man in Africa. Very close now.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2020
when he gets to heaven will there be replica of this edifice waiting for him?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by namo77: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Dreyl:
This man is a silent billionaire, you will never see him making mouth or seeking for attention like Otedola and kids and also adeleke and kids but he's richer than both of them combined.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Lammyz:

Why don't your children make noise about your riches, because you don't have. Everyone of them laboured and still working for their money. Had it been your father is wealthy or just rich in your local area. You won't have posted it.

NairaFools
Go and ask the richest men in the world why they don't make noise or rather why they live a private life.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
stop smoking weed
I'm just saying the truth bloke.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by SanThiago: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2020
apache22b:

cool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by DeOTR: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2020
The generator house is most people's dream home.
I just like this man without reason.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ScotMisile: 1:21am On Mar 07, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)
I follow, I follow, I follow, I follow. ... Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ScotMisile: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=87223698][/quote]
Second richest Nigerian, not second richest African.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2020
ScotMisile:

Second richest Nigerian, not second richest African.

atleast use your google first pal. $7.7 billion he stands has the second richest black man alive

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.