Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (173844 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sweettinz20(m): 1:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Abagworo:

Don't ever say what you don't know. Before my 24th birthday I had already made a million Dollar and not through crime. Africa has a lot of opportunities than the West and Asia to make early money but you can't do that without knowledge of business. Mind you as at then many of my friends were worth more than 3 million Dollars as I wasn't the wealthiest.
good evening sir i would be most fortunate to learn from you sir, please sir teach me how to fish sir i would be most grateful
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ScotMisile: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2020
ProudDick:

You may die in poverty in you continue hating. Igbos and bring him Down syndrome. Yoruba land is the second oil producer in Nigeria and Ijebus are generally rich. They own Lagos. That’s why I always laugh when you mud dwellers chest beat. The whole Igbos can never be rich as the ijebus not to talk of Egba, ijesha clans etc in Yoruba land. Those where the people that first encountered the Europeans.
Choi, Dem don Come
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2020
That guy hasn't donated for Corona
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Woah, what a beautiful mansion.
God please, have Mercy on me and Favour and Bless me in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by HonourableNiyi(m): 2:27am On Mar 07, 2020
I tell you..The abode is beautiful. Keep working and praying, nothing is too hard for God to do.
Emrex01:
Woah, what a beautiful mansion.

God please, have Mercy on me and Favour and Bless me in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by holusormi(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2020
apache22b:
I would be Richer than him and Dangote put together !!!

My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

God Almighty Is On My Side

No you won’t - stop kidding yourself
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by davibid: 2:43am On Mar 07, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word

Just say money is good
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 2:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Mine is same letters with Bill Gates
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by melotech(m): 3:15am On Mar 07, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)

Reason I know I will be rich and wealthy mine is Adegeye

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 3:21am On Mar 07, 2020
"Dangote once wanted to see him but didn't happen until after a week cuz protocol"

Lol, I think the difference of $3 billion in networth qualifies Dangote to have Adenuga wanting to see him and not the other way round.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by risos(m): 3:51am On Mar 07, 2020
How a crude and gas producing oil block can change your life.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 4:40am On Mar 07, 2020
otipoju:

It's a hefty price. If you know the real reason why, you won't even envy him. Someone who worked for him for many years told me why. It's not diabolic or nothing but it would have made him a subject of jokes.

Thank God for where you are.
STFU...lies everywhere. I work for him and there's nothing to ridicule about him. He has attended many functions and the current one was when French government bestowed French National Honour on his daughter, Bella Disu last year December at Mike Adenuga Center in Ikoyi. He graced the event and he even had fun time with all the guests. He's just naturally an introvert, a smart one at that. This is the link https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6IqB_nl5wU/?igshid=hvvba1sc5fi2

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by CXLVII: 4:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Abagworo:

Don't ever say what you don't know. Before my 24th birthday I had already made a million Dollar and not through crime. Africa has a lot of opportunities than the West and Asia to make early money but you can't do that without knowledge of business. Mind you as at then many of my friends were worth more than 3 million Dollars as I wasn't the wealthiest.

Stop the lies!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by CXLVII: 4:46am On Mar 07, 2020
otipoju:

It's a hefty price. If you know the real reason why, you won't even envy him. Someone who worked for him for many years told me why. It's not diabolic or nothing but it would have made him a subject of jokes.

Thank God for where you are.

What do you gain with peddling lies

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 4:54am On Mar 07, 2020
sweettinz20:
good evening sir i would be most fortunate to learn from you sir, please sir teach me how to fish sir i would be most grateful
You are most likely better than the guy you quoted, don't believe everything you read here, including this!

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 4:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Birniwa:

Lol, I think the difference of $3 billion in networth qualifies Dangote to have Adenuga wanting to see him and not the other way round.
Poor and warped logic

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Spallanzani: 4:57am On Mar 07, 2020
CXLVII:

What do you gain with peddling lies
The guy is a fool... they just come here and start telling lies. Some people are born foolish, this guy is one.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by crafteck(m): 5:08am On Mar 07, 2020
apache22b:

Yimu
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 5:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Dayodragon:

it's more. a plot of land cost at least $4m, now calculate that in naira, then the no of plots and houses lol

My thoughts exactly
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 5:19am On Mar 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

only place in Nigeria where land is sold in dollar is Eko Atlantic in Lagos

I read in a newspaper that they buy and sell land in dollars in a particular area in Abuja but I can't remember the name of the area right now.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 5:20am On Mar 07, 2020
ledaman:
that is the actual amount Forbes confirmed it!

Okay...
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by sugarboy212(m): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Money must be made.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2020
apache22b:

Its too late, you are already a Nairalander. You have to chose one, you cannot be a Nairalander and still be rich, you are destined to be a troll

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by bluecircle470: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2020
sparog:
This house pass 7billion Naira Op... Try to get your facts right. Do you knw how much they sell land in Banana Island?

Well the cost of land is not surely included and for your information, the astate has been built for over 6 years now.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by badonkadonk: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Sewgon79:

That guy is richer than Dangote, GLO is almost everywhere in Africa. Conoil has been existing before Dangote was declared billionnaire. Dangote company is not solely owned by Dangote, there are some ex general that has shares in that company. But Adenuga solely owned his company. When his bank Equatorial Bank solely provide N25B capital fund, then FG move against him. If not he will solely owned the bank without merging with Sterling Bank. Believe still, he owns almost 70% of Sterling Bank.

Adenuga is a front for corrupt men and henchman for laundered money.

You think its easy to own mega companies without some political tinkerings and backings from people in strong positions of power...?

Dangote now owns and will operate an oil refinery, even if, before, e no get reach adenuga, as at now, once that refinery starts operation, Adenuga will need to tow the queeue, cap in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2020
General2COAS:

some years back, A typical plot sells around #350M while at waterfront gets as high as #650M and above. though not too sure of the current price.
So my life savings na 10% of one plot.
I won't cry
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2020
im poor sha
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by asamaigho(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i have sinned it. Adenuga is reacher than Dangote

even dangote once complained of not having adenugas number, the man is exyremely secretive...his net worth is grossly unknowned, he doesnt attend any public function whatsoever, asides dat nobody knows his exact numbers of companies apart from sterling bank,conoil and globacom.
for d guy is far reacher than dangote.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Myself2(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2020
jayson87:
God Almighty is not on their own side shey! Don't go and work be making mouth.

Meanwhile I see the reason Adenuga says Dangite no rich pass am

He is not making mouth, he is affirming positivism and speaking into his future.
Do you even know Mike Adenuga? Go and find out from those who knew him when he was a secondary school boy, back then young Mike Adenuga used to talk exactly the way the poster you are condemning just talked.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
is GOD not wonderful
show me
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ScotMisile: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2020
All of you saying Adenuga is richer than Dangote, can you just keep kwayet??

Dangote left his multi-billion dollar empire to join a queue to see who? Adenuga He never even tried it for Bill Gates...
Yorubas should take it easy naaaa

Why all these ego massaging, in the face of reality. .. Why hasn't Adenuga challenged Forbes just as Dangote did.

If Adenuga is beefing Dangote, it's simply because in all his machinations and imaginations, he never thought a human being out of Naija will be richer than him... Simple.... He hates competition. ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.