Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (173995 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Wrong.

Age has got nothing to do with wealth.

Especially in Africa. Enviroment doesnt encourage early wealth except for crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i have sinned it. Adenuga is reacher than Dangote.

Ah! Please take it easy on your English Language o

Your grammar can invite coronavirus to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Ayo8(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
apache22b:
I would be Richer than him and Dangote put together !!!

My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

God Almighty Is On My Side

jayson87:
God Almighty is not on their own side shey! Don't go and work be making mouth.

Meanwhile I see the reason Adenuga says Dangite no rich pass am

Correction! "Don't go and look for politicians to front for first whether you will make something out of the collabo"...be there making mouth
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by elefind(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
sparog:
This house pass 7billion Naira Op... Try to get your facts right. Do you knw how much they sell land in Banana Island?
the House was built 10 years ago except for the recent renovations, the property was evaluated 7Billion naira as at 2010, exchange rate to Dollar has changed now.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by carpdiemz: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
jayson87:
God Almighty is not on their own side shey! Don't go and work be making mouth.

Meanwhile I see the reason Adenuga says Dangite no rich pass am

Yes now dangote got his own money from monopoly of most Nigerians business and his a partial politician too , adenuga is still neutral
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Caseless: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dangote couldn't see him for a week because of protocol? grin grin

Junk reporting...

6 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by carpdiemz: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
This man is a silent billionaire, you will never see him making mouth or seeking for attention like Otedola and kids and also adeleke and kids but he's richer than both of them combined.

That’s what they call money no be 30billion gang wey be audio lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by nextstep(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
FiremanP:
Which is his building sef?
All of them for that compound! grin grin

But that round one with gold foil bears his signature look.

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by cpapa: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Solsix:
Waiting for vanity upon vanity crew
make poverty no kill u
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by AdeMoss: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
...and to think the guy can't even stand upright
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bless my hustle lord. Gimme money making ideas lord.. Don't wanna work for nobody lord

First of all change your name from sweetcunt otherwise you'll just keep working under men with different cucumber length.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by 77up(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
apache22b:
My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

Please desist from being an enemy of progress !!!

My work speaks for me.

Which one is my work in progressive progress gosh , abi ode leleyi ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Jsucre(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Oluwa pls bless me
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stillthebest:

Especially in Africa. Enviroment doesnt encourage early wealth except for crime.

Very true.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Las las na only one room him go sleep at a time.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Sewgon79(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
ProudDick:

You may die in poverty in you continue hating. Igbos and bring him Down syndrome. Yoruba land is the second oil producer in Nigeria and Ijebus are generally rich. They own Lagos. That’s why I always laugh when you mud dwellers chest beat. The whole Igbos can never be rich as the ijebus not to talk of Egba, ijesha clans etc in Yoruba land. Those where the people that first encountered the Europeans.

Men you are right on point. You are moving archive. You know the story.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Diffdeef(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
What's the logic behind involving dangote in this ? To overhype Adenuga ?
"Dangote wanted to see him but didn't happen after but a week due to protocol"

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Papvz: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
5 billion bawo?
He bought the property a long time ago. He bought it when BI didn't cost nearly what it cost now
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
nextstep:

Like this guy? Of course grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Te2W6BRvU?t=41

I swear bro, if the guy no like am make him go do am as if the thing e easy
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by elefind(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abagworo:
Las las na only one room him go sleep at a time.

how many rooms you wan sleep? you better go hustle because death is for everyone so it's better you leave a good life and avoid painful life here on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stillthebest:

Don't ever say what you don't know. Before my 24th birthday I had already made a million Dollar and not through crime. Africa has a lot of opportunities than the West and Asia to make early money but you can't do that without knowledge of business. Mind you as at then many of my friends were worth more than 3 million Dollars as I wasn't the wealthiest.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by mozona(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
so it took one week for dangote to see him

dat means he is richer than dangote

hmm
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Crispels(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
meobizy:

Say he wants to buy a few things from a shopping mall a kilometre away, he’ll waste unnecessary fuel taking a helicopter flight through the short distance? Don’t make me laugh. So, he is somehow immune to fuel scarcities which frustrate almost every citizen in the country? If you live in Nigeria, one or two of our useless conditions must touch you. There’s a reason thieving government officials find means to travel out occasionally. The headaches in this shithole are too many.

Lmao! Even rich men who have less than 10% of Adenuga's wealth don't worry about getting things from shopping malls, fuel scarcity and stuff like that. Mind you. Adenuga is an oil tycoon, a nation-wide fuel scarcity can never be a problem to someone that has numerous oil depots, thousands of petrol stations - all culminating into millions of litres of petrol. I have a friend who is close to the Adenuga family and he once revealed that even one of their their family Chefs is a Caucasian foreigner. Billionaires don't bother about getting groceries from malls - they have a handful of domestic staff who are primarily employed to get this done. They buy these things in bulk - capable of lasting for weeks(or even months) and they have unflinching access to the producers/suppliers of these items - which means they can get as many as they want at any given time.

So you actually think Adenuga goes to Lagos malls to get groceries? Lmao! I doubt if he ever gets to even think or worry about that.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by kadiri3(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
who still dey use him network sef ?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by goaldynman(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
ProudDick:

[s]You may die in poverty in you continue hating. Igbos and bring him Down syndrome. Yoruba land is the second oil producer in Nigeria and Ijebus are generally rich. They own Lagos. That’s why I always laugh when you mud dwellers chest beat. The whole Igbos can never be rich as the ijebus not to talk of Egba, ijesha clans etc in Yoruba land. Those where the people that first encountered the Europeans.[/s]

How did you with your toddler brain come to the conclusion that the person you quoted is an Igbo?!

Your type will end up miserable and suicidal because you keep hating on Igbos that are better than you and doesn't give a hoot about your existence!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by salford1: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Atiku:

The green pad by the water.
The only green pads are the helicopter pad and the lawn tennis court.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Alagboo: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
nextstep:

Blood money does not work. It doesn't work in Americas, Asia, Europe, Indian subcontinent... and it doesn't work in Africa.

People can steal, do shady deals, and use padi padi for sure, but the fact remains that most genuine wealth is some variation of take something/idea, add value to it, sell it to those derive value from it, retain profit. Lather, rinse, repeat. Mr Adenuga has verified income streams. Should we also assume that MTN(SA) or Unilever(UK) or Toyota(Japan) companies did blood money to be where they are today?*

That's how wealth is built... not with imaginations about blood and spirits. Upon all the money rituals, this is the poorest continent.

*Technically Unilever did blood money back in the day: as the predecessor Royal Niger Company they killed a lot of people in the name of the Crown to subjugate our countries, but that's not what I'm talking about.
You're A Learner"

Let me tell you how Blood Money works,

If I do blood money, it does not mean that money will start falling from the sky. How ritualist make money is through Contract, Business, and Consultation, how do I mean, if President Buhari is giving/awarding contract, many people will apply for the contract, including me, but since the Spirit controls the Physical, Buhari's mind/conscience will start disturbing him to award the Contract to me, Buhari will have Sleepless night until he awards that contract to me, the spirits I offered the human sacrifice (Blood) will never allow Buhari to rest, Those Spirits will make Buhari to hate other applicants without genuine reasons.

For Business, as a ritualist, people will prefer my Goods and Products to any product beyond beyond; if you understand what I mean, I will Excel more than any competitor. Those Spirits I offered human sacrifices will make people to hate my rivalry product, people will speak evil against my rivalries, but praise my products

I will stop here, because I don't want to open some people's Nyash

I Talk Based On Experience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Ken91(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
ooh boy that house fine walai i we be richer than them, god don't record so,am getting there slow an steady
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by chatinent: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aint seeing no comparison.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by xreal: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is massive.

Looks like that of a drug lord.

Makes me remember a house in GTA Vice city. grin
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by salford1: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)
Adeleke is not in the league of the named above.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abagworo:

Don't ever say what you don't know. Before my 24th birthday I had already made a million Dollar and not through crime. Africa has a lot of opportunities than the West and Asia to make early money but you can't do that without knowledge of business. Mind you as at then many of my friends were worth more than 3 million Dollars as I wasn't the wealthiest.

Man you are just one out of 100s. If you say people in a city are barrens, does that mean there are people who are not fertile there.

I am saying what i know and you are saying yours. I don't tell u to support mine.

And if you make a million dollars before 24, your background must have facilitated that! Qes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.