Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (173861 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
jayson87:
God Almighty is not on their own side shey! Don't go and work be making mouth.

Meanwhile I see the reason Adenuga says Dangite no rich pass am

Dangote is not richer than this man. The thing is that being officially recognized as the richest has been an ambition with him.

When Oprah was declared the richest black person on earth , the man granted an interview and stated that with what was written as her worth, he sure knows that he is richer than her .

He had to start listing his companies on the exchange .... the key criteria for valuing your wealth ..... just to make that happen . The next is his crave for Guinness book ... largest this and that even if smaller firms are more profitable

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Allwell96: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
jayson87:
God Almighty is not on their own side shey! Don't go and work be making mouth.

Meanwhile I see the reason Adenuga says Dangite no rich pass am
Dangote is not a freak of luxury. If he wants, he will build a thousand of this in a month.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mtchewwwwww
Even the richest men want to degrade themselves to whistle blowing
Shame
*spit
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Karac: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by fk002: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i have sinned it. Adenuga is reacher than Dangote

And God has forgiven you for the sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by darediamond(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
BigIyanga:

Naija delusional dream.. So God loves better than Adenuga or do u think that u work harder and smarter than him?

You are more "delusional" than him. Do you personally know him or what makes you rule a mortal being like you out that way?

Looking down from the sky, can you see any human at all with your EYES?

If you truly have sense, you will understand the meaning of my second question above.

P.S: if you wanna insult me plz do. I care not as I have already helped you only if you can help yourself to unify my help to in unison.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ehissi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Question: If at the current net worth of Dangote, the protocol required to see Mike Adenuga took one week.
At the current net worth of Mr/Mrs X (in this case, you reading this question), in how many years will you be able to see Mike Adenuga, with due respect to all protocols that must be observed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by darediamond(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bless my hustle lord. Gimme money making ideas lord.. Don't wanna work for nobody lord
Then, you have to learn to CREATE A.DISTINCT PROBLEM SOLVING PRODUCT.

Remember, eja ni eja ma un je SANRA!
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ahiboilandgas: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryomooba:
Mike Adenuga's House Looking Like An Estate In BANANA ISLAND

As seen online, the house allegedly cost the business Magnate and Globalcom boss 7billion naira as at when built.

Picture below

https://mobile.twitter.com/zalasoft/status/1235629012803891203
liars dangote live in victoria island sine 1993 ...

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by byinks(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
isram:
Have u ever seen this man in an event ?

Modified

That may be the price he has to pay

Noting is free

I do not get you..

Have you seen him ?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Tylerbreeze(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
The silent billonaire, I like the man ... Not like some people grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by babaniyen1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

Omoluabi living large

Omo Ijebu alare....No noise, unlike

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by ledaman: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
sparog:
This house pass 7billion Naira Op... Try to get your facts right. Do you knw how much they sell land in Banana Island?
that is the actual amount Forbes confirmed it!
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Dayodragon: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
sparog:
This house pass 7billion Naira Op... Try to get your facts right. Do you knw how much they sell land in Banana Island?

it's more. a plot of land cost at least $4m, now calculate that in naira, then the no of plots and houses lol
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Asour: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

It's not entitlement rather it's basic facts. How many agri-entrepreneurs do you have in the Forbes list compared to tech entrepreneurs? How many? So simple statistics make me feel entitled? I reiterate, a Shola of Paystack will become a dollar billionaire before most successful agri-entrepreneurs or major spare parts' dealers.

BTW, how many naira billionaires does Nigeria have compared to their tech counterparts? How long did it take these agri-entrepreneurs to rise to wealth compared to their tech counterparts? Yes, it's the IT age and anyone who produces/invents/innovates something of value will most likely become richer than his agricultural counterpart. It's like you don't know how long a palm tree plantation takes to reach maturity age or how long it takes a cow to gestate. Integrated Dairies started operations 17 years ago but I can wager that Paystack is more valued than it even when Paystack was founded five years ago. Should both firms go to the stock market, which of the founders will become a dollar billionaire?

True.

I didn't say he would not be.

I just said don't assuredly count your chicks before they are hatched. Tech companies are valuable but they are still a dime a dozen. Execution is key.

There are a number of macro economic variables at play in valuation between developing countries like Nigeria and developed tech havens like the US.

In case you haven't noticed, in Developing counties like Nigeria the Companies with the highest Market capitalizations are not new age IT companies. They are companies in traditional Industries like Telecoms, Utilities, Manufacturing, Infrastructure etc. You should correct me if I am wrong.

The payments platform space is already crowded. Perhaps in the next 5-7 yrs, the winners would emerge (assuming these firms have the deep funding pockets to whether the storms). Meanwhile we still waiting for Jumia to turn profitable.

I hope I am wrong though and he does prosper. Tech is generally a "high confidence" industry.

By the way there is nothing wrong with growing wealth slowly steadily over a period as is common in agric versus 3-5 yrs in tech.

Cargill, Louis Dreyfuss, Mars inc. Or even Chobani are good examples of agricultural dynasties and all 4 are not on the stock exchange.

As Chamath palihapitiya said - " So in the same ease in which you can start a company today to disrupt an incumbent, you have to also realize that somebody will do that to you as well just as easily. So if you’re not just going to get on top but stay on top, that will require a real prepared mind across many companies."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
He is cashing out big time after giving people audio data grin
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)
Adele is not a Dollar Billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by medolab90(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Crispels:

According to FORBES, Davido's father is worth over 700 million dollars - which is over 200 billion naira.

Davido himself is estimated to worth 25 million dollars - which means he is a billionaire in naira. The 30 billion he always talks about may be in naira and not dollars.

Davido Is worth 25 million dollars cheesy cheesy the way you guys just call money ehh. @shogsman @opebiboy.

Someone that even said almost a billionaire some months ago that's even in Naira not dollar. And you are here talking 25million cheesy
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by badonkadonk: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryomooba:

As seen online, the house allegedly cost the business Magnate and Globalcom boss 7billion naira as at when built.

Picture below

I don't believe that b.s that dangote wanted to see him and it took 1 week... Pure B.s.

Dangote is way richer than the man in question.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by tot(f): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Excuzeme:

He deserves it, he worked hard for his money .........unlike the Lagos and Thailand developers who ingest drugs and sell adulterated products to Nigerians. undecided undecided

There is so much to celebrate about Mike Adenuga, which can be done without dragging others down.
This is 2020, let's outgrow this level of pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
apache22b:
I would be Richer than him and Dangote put together !!!

My Work In Progressive Progress !!!

God Almighty Is On My Side

No be say I dey swear for you oh but sometimes in this life make we dey pray realistically,anyway if you do hammer prove this hater wrong by pressing me 100m
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Xclusiveme: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
jesmond3945:
they get mind build house near water.

Aaah!!!that's where the sweetness lies na
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Xclusiveme: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The house is probably using up 70% of glo's data, the reason while glo's network is sometimes shitty

Ah swear that street glo connection go dey fast like Usain bolt. About 5mb/s

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Ogaonos: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryomooba:

Picture below

na castle b this.but I hope he has weter safety measures because God forbid if hurricane or tsunami hit lag is going to be lethal.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Hedonisst: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
apache22b:

The number of idiots who liked this your mumu post shows how deluded most Nigerians are. No wonder these useless pastors have a field day scamming you suckers. Bloody joke!
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by Sewgon79(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
badonkadonk:

I don't believe that b.s that dangote wanted to see him and it took 1 week... Pure B.s.

Dangote is way richer than the man in question.

That guy is richer than Dangote, GLO is almost everywhere in Africa. Conoil has been existing before Dangote was declared billionnaire. Dangote company is not solely owned by Dangote, there are some ex general that has shares in that company. But Adenuga solely owned his company. When his bank Equatorial Bank solely provide N25B capital fund, then FG move against him. If not he will solely owned the bank without merging with Sterling Bank. Believe still, he owns almost 70% of Sterling Bank.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MiddleDimension: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
fiercehillz:
All these men with names that have 7 letters...God dey o.

Dangote
Adenuga
Adeleke
Otedola
Elumelu
Dantata
Danjuma
Alakija (even Woman sef)

only Dangote, Adenuga and Alakija are true billionaires. the others are just Naira billionaires and should not be mentioned here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abagworo:
Las las na only one room him go sleep at a time.
fun fact, he can't carry the money to heaven.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by berbs: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Atiku:

The green pad by the water.
That's an helipad.
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MiddleDimension: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Allwell96:
Dangote is not a freak of luxury. If he wants, he will build a thousand of this in a month.

especially when you see his VI house. he is not a flamboyant man

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by MiddleDimension: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

The industry matters. Shola of Paystack will become a dollar billionaire before most successful agri-entrepreneurs or major spare parts dealers' in Nigeria.

what about Seun and Linda?
Re: Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) by raphrinco: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will surely be richer than Bill Gates in JesusName Amen
apache22b:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.