Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Describe Your Dad In Two Words. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Describe Your Dad In Two Words. (10543 Views)

Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma / Describe Your Mum In Two Words: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by PUMBA1(f): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2010
Stupid son-of-a-bit.ch!
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by yahyus(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
Rare Gem
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by AjanleKoko: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
Flawed Genius.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by InesQor(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Flawed Genius.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by ceasyc(f): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
4king hell many dead many insulted shocked
whoa LMFAO @some posts!

@topic papa was/is a ROLLING STONE
according to d temptations. just kidding brb lipsrsealed undecidedgrin
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by realcele: 1:56am On Dec 24, 2010
I beg two words be too small but i no talk much sha

Great sense of humour and hates any for of cheating
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2010
ceasyc:

4king
hell many dead many insulted shocked
whoa LMFAO @some posts!

@topic papa was/is a ROLLING STONE
according to d temptations. just kidding brb lipsrsealed undecidedgrin

Shows you the men of previous generation, how they'll become. If they take after their fathers.
Oh men of this generation cry cry cry

P. U. M. B. A:

silly son-of-a-bit.ch!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by saint119: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
caring and hardworking
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
Mobinga:

Quit being moronic. Your mother must have filled your head with thrash! Go and find out  why they split!!
lastpage:

@Ranks007Hi Ranks007,
I have heard stories like this before, mostly hearsay!
Like they say someone turned into a rat or somebody's 'blockus' was stolen or one bird came into a primary school and steals school children! grin grin
I am not questioning your integrity in anyway, if you know what l mean!

My question is: Do you really know for SURE (as in PROVEN, not from stories from your Mum's side only) that YOUR FATHER actually attempted to use you, HIS BLOOD SON, for money rituals?

Again, when PARENTS fight/separate/divorce, the "parent" with the kids have a reputation for inciting the kids or poisoning their mind against the other parent, mostly for revenge and to make the children "dislike" the other parent; a kind of get-even.

In this kind of scenario, the truth will only come out when the kids are grown-up and can really understand the "politics" of separation/divorce OR when new evidence and opportunity allows the other parent to "put forward or state their own side of events as they happened", to the grown-up children!
I ask because as a father right now, my kids, especially my first born, holds a "special place" in my life that nothing can compare with, it is unthinkable that such thought, even if planted by the Devil himself, in a person, would ever cross a "father's mind"!
Not to mention actually trying to put it in motion angry Its sounds out of these world angry

I really feel your pain, if these event really transpired in your life as a child, l wish you could feel the joy that others feel, when they talk about their fathers (even those that didn't know him that much!
May God bring peace beyond human understanding, into your life and repair the "damage" between you and your father.

God bless you Mr. Lastpage,

I really love the way you spell it out. First and famous I must give thanks to God and secondly my mum. I was born into a family that was/is destined for greatness and the people around my dad, didn't like him and he didn't know. Let me start the story, it happened that I came to know my dad more than what my siblings know him. He loved me dearly and he used to call me LORD VICTOR, my name is Victor and my Nick name is Ranks, lol. During this time of the year my Dad would take us all out for shopping, He would buy things in pairs for my sisters and my only brother, amazingly my Dad would get me 6 to 7 times of what he got my siblings. I was filled with love and the envy excited from my siblings but he kept reminding them I am the first born.

My respect was intact, he treated me like a king, nobody insulted me, my siblings and even outsiders. As a retired Army officer, he dealt with me anytime I messed up. Though he told me not to join the military, that he didn’t find the military disciplined enough or I could be treacherously allotted an errand by a superior officer in which the task may be a trap to jeopardize my life; little did he know that 1999 would be an end to military ruler-ship in Nigeria.  He was the last officer to lead the Nigerian Army troops into Lagos as the last port of call that signaled the Gowon led battalion the winner of then Nigerian civil war. He knew IBB, (who ordered the DG of NAFCON to make him a contractor without charging him the due fee of N 1million as registration fee then)Obasanjo was one the best officers he claimed to love and whom loved him in return.  He often sobbed for Baba while he was in jail then. He visited him once to condole with him. T.Y Danjuma isn’t left out, he was an ADC, as in an Orderly (pardon my mistake if I misspelt it).

Major General Bakut was a family friend. Many others too, I don’t want to narrate for time sake, I have a lot to say.  As of 1990 my Dad had flat boot Mercedes Benz, a 504 and a Nissan Patrol mostly used in Lagos today as a towing vehicle. So apparently we were rich and my mum make sure he remained with us @ deeper life bible church at all cost because he loved philandering.  In 1993 Maj. Gen. Bakut influenced a contract for my Dad, it involved 7 states of the federation including Akwa Ibom State, NAFCON & OMPADEC today’s NDDC.  It was N157million, small amount now but big then. Nwaniba tourist attraction in my state of Akwa Ibom was developed by my very Dad and it was part of the contract. The Milad of my state then, Rt. Col Bako came to our house @ will to see his friend. I was in the same nursery school with his kids, Fatima, Abba & Aisha…we would go to school with the same government entourage and return with same. To cut the story short, my family was@ its prime then and whenever I look @ my dad I had some sense of pride. His elder brother who just died two months ago, a Clan head, a member of the Rosicrucian order was partly the hands beyond his pains who contributed to his downfall but my dad didn’t know.  There are occasions where mum hindered my Dad from becoming a member of the Rosicrucian order via his brother. And that’s when the hatred began.  My mum kept him abreast of the impending evil that’s about to elude but he ignored it until a very close friend, a civilian (the second subletting company after my dad’s) betrayed my Dad during this contract and made away with 30percent of the amount, after the Maj. General and fellow Military administrators of the 7states expressed regret despite warning him before they never wanted anything to do with a civilian. It came the point that their friendship was threatened and the government was forced to withdraw the remaining 30percent of the mobilization that was to be given in addition to the first until he got the other one. All effort to reclaim the money proved null and void. The military cabal in charge withdrew and slowly it died….

You needed to see the life of a man who was once king, shrink he lost everything. His life was shattered, Intercessors for Nigeria and Deeper life Bible Church tried condoled him because the two friends were all believers and members of the both Institutions. But it didn’t work. The then DG of NAFCON one Engr . Essien came condoling too.  I do not know how it is now but during those days once you messed up a deal like that; your reputation is gone and only God’s favour could restore a man’s prestige. All efforts he tried to get a major contract with his connections proved abortive, though he had some but it was in pennies. I could clearly see in the expenditures the family accrued.  

POINT BLANK

My dad drifted from Christianity and he took me out to mediums, as small as I was I knew nothing about these men and their scary looking idols, notwithstanding I was very intelligent. Every place we went they kept diagnosing my left hand and then tell my father how great I will be. They told him so many things about me. He was proud. I remember him returning home one day after his quest to make ends meet, I sighted him telling my mum how rich some certain men said he will be, he said even M.K.O Abiola was a small kid compared to the wealth he will have. As a young boy then I was happy to hear it. Finally aha, at least God will compensate us for the loss so far. He kept bragging for a while, before things began manifesting. You know what a Christian woman like my mum would say; I hope it’s for good oooooo! If evil, my God will allow it happen. By this time my mum has seen it in her dreams; but kept inquiring from him but he will deny. When they found out she was a barrier. He sent her home.
By this time he had sent my mum parking and we were left in the hands of a tired, frustrated but determined man to make money. The possessed men we met knew he once served God faithfully with his all and were equally determined to mess him up. That he did not know. But I do.  I am very sensitive fellow and I listen to my surroundings with undivided attention. I realized they pushed him to send my mum parking because my mum’s coverage (spiritual alertness for her family was intact though out physically). God is wonderful. Even without her presence in our midst her coverage worked like fire.  Anytime he took me out, these men pierced my body, infiltrate me to weaken me, I felt sick severally and often was I not of this world, he kept petting me and buying me things. They are things they would do and ask me to interpret and I would do that with no hesitation cleverly. They did the interpreting to their client, my client. It went on for a while. He brought home strange women to copulate time after time. By that time my mum had struggled and kidnapped my siblings except me, Dad ordered for a re-union, not to amend but for destruction.  Immediately we came back. My mum realized how rotten and spoilt, her husband has gone. There were things I couldn’t immediately know when I entered his bedroom but could sense it wasn’t for good, once my mum saw it she knew it & provocatively cried out. The agony in her voice made me weep for our lives. She was/is strong she still slept in same room and made love with such an evil man.  

After all these bush & road side herbalist could not get him what he wanted; He stretched for occultic powers. And that is what took his life to be precise on the 25th December 1997. I was 14. May his soul rest in peace. I still love him.  The occult folks tried all their best but mum prayers kept us awake through life. It got to a point that I whenever I slept in my room I would wake up to see myself in his bedroom. Funny enough the door to the room is always locked at night. My mum is even the one to wake me up with series of slap on my back & questions, like how did you enter this room and all that.  Poor Victor will wake up innocently, hay wired, high confused; I mean a rigid state topsy-turvy to answer mummy “ndiongoke” in my local dialect: meaning I don’t know! Then she would later rain the remaining madness on the man beside her. LEAVE VICTOR  ALONE, LEAVE VICTOR ALONE, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAVE VICTOR ALONE OOOOOOOOO!!!

There she goes the whole neighborhood is ablaze, my first son is dead now it’s my second son, it’s a lie God will never allow this. Just picture a desperate woman ranting for the life of one soul.  It went on for so many years. I never knew the occultic people had demanded for his life since he can’t afford Victor’s. There came a time he pleaded with mum on my behalf, promising her heaven and earth and how well it will go for us after my demise. He said we have four of us, that one is not a bad idea. Mum abruptly refused. She didn’t mince words; she swore repeatedly never a child of her blood would see death during her lifetime, that all of us will live to old age. That her first son who left her untimely was because he did not know Christ.

Then the attack was re-directed at mum.  He almost killed mum during the childbirth of my younger and last brother. To cut the last story short that boy was the only one in our family to be delivered through a CS. My mum was under the knife for 14 days. The Indian Doctor asked my mum, have you offended your husband? And that the attack was within.  Mum survived it by HIS grace.  He saw my mum a great barrier and sooner or later Dad left us for four good years.  That story na part II. When sojourning Dad came back from Abuja through Mum’s personal efforts the hatred came visibly on me from my dear Dad, he began cursing me @ every instance I erred.  My Mum’s work was to counter it. Anytime he placed an evil decree to the hearing of Mum, she altered it.  That’s my dad who I’ve never seen curse a soul during his lifetime. The hatred came severely on me. I remembered him telling my mum enviously that she will now enjoy the children. All the coming wealth for her alone. Trust women and the answer they would give such a man.

But I still loved him and wished he stood up again to be a man.  Finally since he couldn’t give a soul from his family, they requested for his, but he swiftly gave that of a lovely niece (a pregnant mother) of his to survive the embargo.  One day he played us a funny trick during this time was very sick. He said he dreamt of a man of God who came to him telling him that God will visit and rescue him from his predicaments, that he should expect some men of God to visit him. Three days later two men walked into our living room, greeted the family and Dad asked us to leave and mum left care freely after they introduced their selves as Business partners. While my family left one after the other. I did same but hid behind the door to peep. Behold after exchanging pleasantries, the man on the far end brought out something white in a shape of an egg handed it over to the man I call Dad and he swallowed it. I never told mum even to this day. The Men shook hands and left. To this day I have not laid a sight on such men again neither can I recalled what they looked like. I was with him; I was always with him during his last days.

Few days later he confessed his sins to Jesus Christ in my presence, Mum wasn’t around; he took all the Occultic concoctions & books he didn’t allow Mum lay hands on, he burned them. I assisted him in carrying out some of those stuffs to the furnace. He burned them with Passion and pleaded Christ to his soul by forgiving him. He knew the biblical principles well; he was a good preacher before he backslided and I guess he welcomed them back to his life.  I told mum about this incidence. Exactly one week after that incidence, on the 25th December 1997 before 8:00am, 13 years after, Chief (Capt.) Anthony. O. (RTD), (Okpo Ndem Ikot of Ikono LGA), a Chieftaincy title given to him by his people gave up the ghost from an evil world he came into.  It’s merely five years ago, I realized my Dad died of HIV/AIDS. I match all the symptoms he passed though with present day effects of the disease. And I was calm in spirit when I realized what it was. He wanted but never had it. He wanted life but never had it. I am his son; his blood runs in my veins. I am in place to be a man my father wasn’t to the glory of his name, my mum and God Almighty.

Mr Lastpage this is for you. Mr. Mobinga let me know if my mum had brainwashed me with all these tales or I experienced myself.
Or do you want me to tell you what I have been experiencing from the hands of his elder brother right from the day when my Dad died. And the after effects on his family of what Dad did in his occultic forum?

CLUES

I have been physically blind for no just cause while trying to take an exam. Mum help with one pastor to resuscitate me.
I have poison through the dream, in which turn out to be Tuberculosis. I have to more that 7 diagnostic laboratory and hospital but medically wise I was ok. Until the day I left for church, after 3 years of shame and pain and my friends declared me HIV positive, ofcourse I did look any different. A word of knowledge came calling from the pulpit, that I ate in the dream and it turn out to be TB that I should go now to the Lab and test. It is gone and truly was. The puss that usually came out of my body like blood during the illness stop overnight. The people who tried to help me almost lost their lives in the process. Mum prayed till her mouth was dried of saliva.

What about motor accidents?
God neatly saved me from series of it.

What about Insanity?
I have been locked up till prayer return sanity to me.

I have more than 3 international passports, all missing mysteriously. I mean when its time to use it. The last one got missing after I locked it into a locker reserved for my documents.

I don’t want go any further….Until I reach my destination then will my story be interesting to hear.

But as far as God is concern….I will never bow to any God…let alone the mistakes I did in the past of swerving to the point that angels came to the dream warning me that my time on earth is up since I have decided to go that way.

My story is for no one, only Mr. Lastpage, my life is a miracle everything I have now in life have been struggling , fasting to get it, things my mate got with ease, if I don’t fast I won’t get it. But since that man died my brother, I now rest for some issues while God has handles the rest.  Now I am doing many things with ease.

God bless you all.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
naughty person! naughty person! B.A.S.T.A.R.D! B.A.S.T.A.R.D!
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by harakiri(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
@Ranks007. . . I was scrolling tru NL tonite via my phone tonite and i couldn't resist responding coz my case is very similar to yours. I might not be able to type much coz phones are clumsy (and i have a truck load of alcohol and nicotine in my system). My father was an executive director in nigerian minting and printing,had the big cribs on the island,rolled with d top guns of dat era and all dat (my godfather was the attorney general of the federation at dat time). 2 cut d story short,he retired early,broken marriage,ran 2 calabar and abandoned mom and four kids behind without a care in d world how we survived (he didnt even come when my sister died in 1991 frm hole in the liver and only sent a letter 2 months after her burial!). My mom painted my dad as a demon frm hell 2 the extent i was scared to even eat food frm his house when we went visiting/soliciting for sch fees in 1998 when i gained admission. Like ur dad, mine died (in my presence in feb 2003) of full blown A.I.D.S. Look, sh.i.t happens in marriage that affects d kids. You have 2 look beyond d past 2 move forward. My both parents were conc voodoo ppl (my mom died in 2008 with 3 strong chieftaincy titles including the Eze umu wanyi of Lagos). They both took my to "places" if u know what i mean. Just put aside d past and create a beta future 4 urself. I was born with a platinum spoon in my mouth but today, i am struggling like i have no one in life and its gud so far. Forget d part bruv. My drink is getting warm (lol). Laters.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by tunde247: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2010
great man though im Bleep up wella
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Aishabee(f): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2010
I dnt wanna use any nasty word to describe him but im finding it in my heart each day to forgive him cos im not God who brought me dis far, I don't have any feelings for him cos he was never there when i needed him now he knws perfectly how to flash & beg for money,

If not that God used made my mum to help me get to where im today but i wud have bin on street, uneducated and most likely a nuisance
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by MaiSuya(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
clearly two words won't suffice. . .

Dear Dad,

Wish I could hate you, curse you, say a lot of nasty thigs to you like many of the other posters here. . . but I just can't. 

Not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the right to do so.

God obviously had a reason for making me come into this wicked world thru your loins. . .nonetheless, watching you those years, doing the things you did, dealing with my mum. . .if no be small thing eh   cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by isalegan2: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2010
Sentimental one.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
voltron:

naughty person! naughty person! B.A.S.T.A.R.D! B.A.S.T.A.R.D!

Is is to my late Dad or me

harakiri:

@Ranks007. . . I was scrolling tru NL tonite via my phone tonite and i couldn't resist responding coz my case is very similar to yours. I might not be able to type much coz phones are clumsy (and i have a truck load of alcohol and nicotine in my system). My father was an executive director in nigerian minting and printing,had the big cribs on the island,rolled with d top guns of dat era and all dat (my godfather was the attorney general of the federation at dat time). 2 cut d story short,he retired early,broken marriage,ran 2 calabar and abandoned mom and four kids behind without a care in d world how we survived (he didnt even come when my sister died in 1991 frm hole in the liver and only sent a letter 2 months after her burial!). My mom painted my dad as a demon frm hell 2 the extent i was scared to even eat food frm his house when we went visiting/soliciting for sch fees in 1998 when i gained admission. Like your dad, mine died (in my presence in feb 2003) of full blown A.I.D.S. Look, sh.i.t happens in marriage that affects d kids. You have 2 look beyond d past 2 move forward. My both parents were conc voodoo ppl (my mom died in 2008 with 3 strong chieftaincy titles including the Eze umu wanyi of Lagos). They both took my to "places" if u know what i mean. Just put aside d past and create a beta future 4 urself. I was born with a platinum spoon in my mouth but today, i am struggling like i have no one in life and its gud so far. Forget d part bruv. My drink is getting warm (lol). Laters.

No better advice than this bros, a whole lotta thanks!!!
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beloved absentee. undecided
May his soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by WhiteOne(f): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
tradionaly, football lover! and he loves his craft
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by ceasyc(f): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2011
@topic dad is
bitter sweet grin angry shocked smiley wink cheesy sad cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry kiss
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by carnal: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ranks and harakiri,i share the pains of you guys.God Almighty will see you guyz thru.

two words to describe my day (still alive) good and hardworking
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by harakiri(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
carnal:

@ranks and harakiri,i share the pains of you guys.God Almighty will see you guyz thru.

Thanks man.Wish you the best as well.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
carnal:

Thanks bro
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ranks007:

Thanks bro

Wow, such humble and contrite spirit, they broke the mould when they made you wink wink wink
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 14, 2011
@Ranks

Wow, humble is the best word to describe you with

Or do you want me to tell you what I have been experiencing from the hands of his elder brother right from the day when my Dad died. And the after effects on his family of what Dad did in his occultic forum

please do tell if you don't mind, I will like to know more
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by OreOfe2010: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
The Best kiss
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
jennykadry:

@Ranks

Wow, humble is the best word to describe you with
please do tell if you don't mind, I will like to know more

I appreciate. Thanks

Busy_body:

Wow, such humble and contrite spirit, they broke the mould when they made you wink wink wink

Lol, I feel flattered. Thanks grin
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Spclst900: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2011
Superb dad.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by thegeorgy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
the best
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by chi21: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2011
Hardworking and funny man
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
The Guy too like WOMEN, he married many after Mum, I refused to be like you Dad, Dad wherever u are, I no dey miss you.
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by ng4am(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2011
Straightforward and hardworking
Re: Describe Your Dad In Two Words. by AjanleKoko: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
This thread reads like fathers of yore were all bleep ups, bums, and lousy dads embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent / Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.