Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi (13987 Views)

Why We Couldn’t Delay Lagos-kano Flight For Emir Bayero, Eight Others – Air Peac / 20,000 Nigerians Employed For Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by seunmohmoh(f): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Coronavirus don suffer sha.

I kinda believe them sha.
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Kingluqman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nitori Olohun... ahhh!!!

grin
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Afromentalist: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Excuses.

How many project did you complete when there was no Corona virus?

Abi na since 7 years coronavirus dey?
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by grfyg: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
How does it affect road construction. I see abandon projects.......Naija politicians i hail

Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA,
UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by DNSPro: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Because of the Chinese handling it are still stuck in China
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by seangy4konji: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
lol...our nigerian engineers are not worhy na...na so chinese people deh employ ugadans abi...till we do our things ourselves...we v to wait for chinese to buuild rails
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by xynerise: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin

Excuse don come
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by DModeCntStopMe: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

Mumu Minister!

He doesn't want to accept the fact that the money meant for the project has been long eaten.

Why should coronavirus affect the completion of the project when you have not banned flights to and fro China?

A virus that is not in Nigeria is the one stopping you from completing a local project.

Repentance is far from these people
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by DNSPro: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
grfyg:
How does it affect road construction. I see abandon projects.......Naija politicians i hail

Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA,
UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
They said RAILWAY, NOT ROAD. IT is the Chinese that are doing the construction and these outbreak went viral before they could return from the Chinese NEW YEAR.

The Chinese new year is widely celebrated by Chinese all over the world as they usually go back home during that period.
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Ykc2(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
I remember when Mandela was prison all musicians from Nigeria then those who know what to sing and those who dont know what to sing all of them were singing free mandela grin grin suddenly Mandela was released Nigeria musicians began to protest that south African apartheid government ve kill them oooh that what again are they going to sing about grin now na coronavirus be latest excuse for nigeria
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by neutrotoba(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Looooool
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by nairaman66(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
APC can not deliver campaign promises because of Corona Virus!! What a great cliche
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Obiaksnews: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good point made, but i would like to ask this simple question, do you know of any Nigerian professor who is Knowledgeable in rail technology or is there any current Nigerian universities where rail building is being taught to Nigerian engineers ?
FrLukas:
We have engineers in Nigeria.

We have many universities that churn out engineers yearly.

We have many professors of engineering.

But let's wait for the Chinese stuck in China before our rail project can be finished.

Yea yea I know, they are financing it, blah blah blah...warever...
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by anonimi: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:
Amaechi's brain is swimming in coronavirus.

Seriously swimming in the coronavirus of lies, looting and propaganda drama.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4022225_screenshot20160726161536_jpeg63d40531b88ca824e4286f1b8f4d2d51

munas:
Jan 02, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2072606/new-year-train-ride-portharcourt

Its new year and guys are traveling to spend time and celebrate with family and friends.
A friend of my just sent in these picture about his journey from Port Harcourt To Enugu yesterday
in the new train.

Below are the pictures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991438_train2_jpeg5fdbcc40c1493380d4e290e519e45015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991439_train3_jpeg3394f7b06a6446997d181ab362c1ccbd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991443_train7_jpeg0c769656344a5026a08ce08f71f487c2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Goldenheart:
Omo, see the Lamba wey this one dey distribute

Omo na serious lamba ooo! Coronavirus format strong o... People must accept grin
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by lion042(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are just in every post.... grin grin
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by anonimi: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
akinbode1:
How did we arrived here? Nigeria will be delivered

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Babalegba(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
tot:
That is what happens when you are overly dependent on everything foreign.

With the large population we have in Nigeria, yet we can't upskill and deliver. Do the chinese have 2 heads? Useless leaders. Mschew.
Nigerian mentality and worldview is completely different to the Chinese. If left to Nigerians they would probably produce a rickety operation in forty years at ten times the Chinese cost. Sorry I don't hate Nigerians, I'm one but I would not like to be an ostrich
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
It's fine if you don't want to do it
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by lloyds(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
You see yourself now, when I told you to stopndoong business with Chinko people. . You will not hear.
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by alizma: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
The message is for people who's brain have not been borrowed
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by thundafire: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
The man who don't like money
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by stanluiz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wetin concern cornovirus and railway undecided
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by blowjohn(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Evablizin:
Abeggi make i hear word.

U took the words right out of my mouth.
But Amechi is still the best minister in Buharis cabinet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Obiaksnews:
Good point made, but i would like to ask this simple question, do you know of any Nigerian professor who is Knowledgeable in rail technology or is there any current Nigerian universities where rail building is being taught to Nigerian engineers ?

No I don't.

But I also know the Chinese who are coming to fix our rails for us weren't born with the knowledge.

They learnt it from others and mastered it.

Is it too much for the FG to send engineers to go learn this technique or technology for the nation's use?
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by dljbd1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stupid talk
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by crackhouse(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Corona is taking all the blame. Non goes to the government this time. I pity the virus.
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by OluwaDamilola01: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

No I don't.

But I also know the Chinese who are coming to fix our rails for us weren't born with the knowledge.

They learnt it from others and mastered it.

Is it too much for the FG to send engineers to go learn this technique or technology for the nation's use?
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by bloggerpraise1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigerians can make money from coronavirus by blogging
Check my signature to join my training on creating an entertainment blog like and make money from it.
JOIN now while it's free.

Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Built2last:
lol

Let the workers remain in China. it will be a bigger problem to have those workers return to Naija with the virus.

But mister Minister. You are a mumu man for finding excuse as such 4 years after

Uncle wey no wise
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by OluwaDamilola01: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
We have engineers in Nigeria.

We have many universities that churn out engineers yearly.

We have many professors of engineering.

But let's wait for the Chinese stuck in China before our rail project can be finished.

Yea yea I know, they are financing it, blah blah blah...warever...
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi by OluwaDamilola01: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmus:
grin

funny guy, I have really grown to like this clown, he is really hardworking and he meant business with this rail thing, but he makes mouth too much

/
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Life And Work Profile / Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.