Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested (60097 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by PicLtd: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The dude should hire a good lawyer. I don't think there's any law in Nigeria that prohibits sexual content over the Internet.

He has never touched the boy, neither did he make any direct contact with the little boy.

If you don't want people to voice their opinions regarding anything, then never bring it to the social media.
There's nothing like "mind your business" as far as social media is concerned.

The Internet is not a private place.

Muslim pedo!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by crafteck(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

So saying on social media that a 5 YEAR OLD will be sweet in bed is not worrisome to you?

Exactly, So a man posting that his own daughter is looking sweet or is sweet should be arrested for incest? We are leaving real criminals unattended to.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2020
safarigirl:
an idiot like that cannot have money for a decent lawyer

And you are not okay for saying that, you must be a paedophile.

Na from clap dem dey enter dance, heaven knows how many innocent children that animal has molested, for him to come online and say such of a little boy
You guys are just being emotional. You don't win cases with "You must have" and "heaven knows".

Is there any law against such social media comment.

What is he going to be charged with?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2020
He should be beaten very well, locked up and kept away from male children. What a disgusting thing to say about a child

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
crafteck:

Then everyone that posted"i will kill you " should be beld for intent to murder... The man posted something stupid to annoy daddy freeze but we are all guilty of posting stupid stuff that we dont mean... Its social media.... Nothing official about it.

Many Nigerians are emotional. They don't know that the law is not emotional. The law deals with facts.

That man has not committed any crime under any law. Children are sexualized everywhere in the world, even by their own parents. It doesn't become a crime simply because someone says a minor will be sweet in bed.

I am still wondering how the charge sheet will read. The police are really going to make a mockery of themselves if they take this to court. The judge will just throw it out before they can say Jack, and punish them for wasting everyone's time.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by DexterousOne(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
crafteck:

Exactly, So a man posting that his own daughter is looking sweet or is sweet should be arrested for incest? We are leaving real criminals unattended to.

Looking sweet is different from sweet in bed tho.

The "in bed" changes the context of everything

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by millionboi2: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Lucid1:

That's a minor, how do you explain that?
since d statement was not address to anything and pix was made public by freeze,d case lacks merit.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Xisnin(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The dude should hire a good lawyer. I don't think there's any law in Nigeria that prohibits sexual content over the Internet.

He has never touched the boy, neither did he make any direct contact with the little boy.

If you don't want people to voice their opinions regarding anything, then never bring it to the social media.
Maybe it is a good thing that you will mislead pedophiles out there to out themselves.

The internet is not special.
Whatever is wrong offline is also wrong online.
That you get away with them due to anonymity and being a citizen of a third world country
does not translate to legality.

Moreover, good lawyer ain't cheap and I doubt they will be interested in defending a pedophile.
Yes, the scum is a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by sirabu: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2020
IpobAntidote:

As delusional and bad as the guy might have behaved online, he has not broken any single law. He broke the law of morality and decency but he has not broken any law that he can be legally punished for. Until he makes a contact with the boy either physically or over the net/phone, he has not broken any law. We always cry for a lawful and just society but you can't go around locking people up just because you don't like their morality and decency.
If the police can prove that he has engaged in sexual activity be it physical or just online in the past with underage boys, then he should be locked up for as long as possible under the law. But for posting this delusional and sickening message in response to Freez, he deserves all the public shame he can get but not incarceration.

He can be charged for soliciting & enticement of a child for gay sex. The law is an ass, as such jail will be his home for a while. " The boy will be Sweet in bed ". The prosecutor will ask him, tell us the sweetness of bed. Tell us the sweetness of boys. Lastly tell us the sweetness of boys in bed. The pervert will use his mouth to sentence himself.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by DexterousOne(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2020
BluntBoy:

Many Nigerians are emotional. They don't know that the law is not emotional. The law deals with facts.

That man has not committed any crime under any law. Children are sexualized everywhere in the world, even by their own parents. It doesn't become a crime simply because someone says a minor will be sweet in bed.

I am still wondering how the charge sheet will read. The police are really going to make a mockery of themselves if they take this to court. The judge will just throw it out before they can say Jack, and punish them for wasting everyone's time.

He may not be charged to court, as the meaning of in bed" is subject to interpretation

But then
This is wrong
And shaking him up will serve as a deterrent
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by joepepsy(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Are you mentally ok?
Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Tallesty1:
You guys are just being emotional. You don't win cases with "You must have" and "heaven knows".

Is there any law against such social media comment.

What is he going to be charged with?
go and read cyber crimes Act to see what he will be charged with

Sowore was charged with cyberbullying, you think this paedophile cannot be charged?

Let him sleep in a cell for some days, and they will charge him with something. He did not make a comment on social media, he made a harmful and dangerous comment, he can even be charged for cyberbullying

Just because people aren't filing charges, doesn't mean the laws don't exist

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Joystark(f): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2020
sapeleboi:
you see MB when you buy with your money wan kill you

Lol...
Na village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Joystark(f): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2020
charliejose:
A very chronic example of "I am in my house, comman beat me"
Sho sho sho, talk anyhow, you people will not hear. You see am? E don happen, I don talk am, motor don jam am.

Hahahhahahahah
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by BluntBoy(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

He may not be charged to court, as the meaning of in bed" is subject to interpretation

But then
This is wrong
And shaking him up will serve as a deterrent

This is a moral issue.

Shaking him up is another way of infringing on his right of expression.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

Thumbs up man. You stated my mind. You can see how Intolerable the so called Daddy freez is yet he makes contemptible remarks on anything and everything and goes Scotfree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by shogsman(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

To think 67unfortunate human beings like yourself liked your post

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by berbs: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
that's a filthy joke

Okay, we yaf heard oooo DM
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Adeoye2103: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

what about how he talks crap about adeboye?

Is Adeboye your father?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2020
sirabu:

He can be charged for soliciting & enticement of a child for gay sex. The law is an ass, as such jail will be his home for a while.

How can they charge him for soliciting and enticement based on that sentence alone? How can you establish an intent in that sentence?

First, he was not even in direct conversation with Freeze (as in, it was not even a Direct Message).

He was not even in direct conversation with the son who would now be regarded as the victim.

Second, it was a one-off sentence that offered nothing in terms of money or question that opens Freeze up for a deal.

Third, he didn't pursue the issue further by discussing terms.

Law court judgment are based on intents.

If I say I will kill you, I have made a threat, but not committed a crime. But, if I have a knife, and I say I will kill you, I may be charged with criminal threat.

That is how the law works.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by akinszz: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
ContractKiller:
angry

But what about 55 year old Agbaya illiterate "prophet" who sexualized a 6 year old girl?
Allah instructed him to do so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by FuckThaMod: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

I don't like you but I'm 100% in support with this your comment.. Some pple can just decide to be stupid online just for fun, he hasn't touched the boy, he can't even have access to the boy, so why the yeye arrest? because the man isn't as influential as daddy fridge? For christsake, it's just a fuckin comment, ighalo switched off comments on his Instagram page and i suggest these yeyebrities should do the same if they can't stomach random comments from mad users. This is arrant nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2020
millionboi2:
since d statement was not address to anything and pix was made public by freeze,d case lacks merit.

I'm really worried about your stand on this. The comment was made in reference to a picture freeze uploaded not what you're claiming up there.

If Freeze had uploaded a picture of his wife and the guy said 'this your wife go sweet for bed o',
I won't have been arguing with you; But it's a minor we're talking about.

The guy won't do any jail time, I agree but he definitely needs to be strongly reprimanded.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Kingrefreshed: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Few days ago, Daddy Freeze shared a picture of his 5-year-old son on Instagram and a man made a comment that sexualized the little boy.

This got Daddy Freeze infuriated and the OAP started looking for the man to get him arrested.

Reacting to the man's comment on his son's picture, Daddy Freeze wrote:

"Let’s cleanse our social media of these kind of people like @dannyyung01
-
My son is 5 years old how can these thoughts even cross the mind of an adult?
-
A child of this age should not be sexualized either male or female. I’m so angry � �
-
Please let’s find this pedophile, expose him, it’s way too risky to have people like these roaming free.
Thank you. ~FRZ"

Now, Daddy Freeze has given an update on the man who Sexualized his young son. Sharing photo of the man in front of a police station, Freeze wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9XMVSYhmkI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is the only time this deep freezer have done something right. Ooops! It's about his son!
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2020
That guy is mad.

5 years old boy, sweet for bed?

Na wa oo
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2020
The guy just wanted to provoke Daddy Freeze. From my thinking, yeah. I want to believe he is still sane
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by patani(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

You are totally wrong.. Making these kinds of statements on public domain can not be overlooled without questions... Its as if you go out on your street shouting 'I am a rapist', thiking u av freedom of speech in public domain... Eventhough you do, you should still be arrested and questioned before we know u are just making unserious statement.... Who knows if the pervert has been going around molesting boys... If u av a son of that age may be u will understand.. They need to question him

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Where did you read me justifying the man or you have problems with comprehension.
The mouth you put food inside everyday, come and help me to shut it if I don't!
How many of you condemn him when he goes to people's page to spew trash?
My point is he joined some children's mother to abuse them and their father emotionally, so he and his son should accept whatever comes their ways and move on just like his recipients do. Period!

You sound very very bitter.

Your point is pointless.

Obviously you have a personal beef for the man. Your wahala

But saying the 5 year old kid deserves that is just mean and heartless.

Good thing though, the Universe serves us exactly what is contained in our hearts.

Enjoy. And feel free not to reply this.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Adeoye2103:

Is Adeboye your father?
No. but i'm just saying what is good for Greece should also be good for Uganda.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by IpobAntidote: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2020
sirabu:

He can be charged for soliciting & enticement of a child for gay sex. The law is an ass, as such jail will be his home for a while. " The boy will be Sweet in bed ". The prosecutor will ask him, tell us the sweetness of bed. Tell us the sweetness of boys. Lastly tell us the sweetness of boys in bed. The pervert will use his mouth to sentence himself.

This will be true if he was chatting with the boy online. But he wasn't. Proving solicitation in a court of law will be difficult. But since we are mostly sentimental with everything, they probably will find him guilty if charged to court.
He is mostly likely a pedophile and society will rightly want him locked up, we just need to find to find the right law under which he can be prosecuted.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Unserious: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2020
patani:

You should still be arrested and questioned before we know u are just making unserious statement.

And how is this my statement?
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by patani(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Unserious:

And how is this my statement?

Do you have comprehension problem?

I said its like you making such statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Peter Okoye's Studio In Lekki. No Life Lost (Photos) / Nina Ivy Is Getting Married, Weds In February / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.