Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested (60106 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
FrLukas:

You sound very very bitter.

Your point is pointless.

Obviously you have a personal beef for the man. Your wahala

But saying the 5 year old kid deserves that is just mean and heartless.

Good thing though, the Universe serves us exactly what is contained in our hearts.

Enjoy. And feel free not to reply this.

I don't know him from anywhere and will never bother myself knowing him.
When he granted that interview with Tonto where Churchill was insulted, people condemned him that he should have cut off when she was saying too much instead of him adjusting seat an laughing.
People condemned him that the video will have emotional effect on the boy, that his mates will soon be insulting him and the boy won't like the video when he is old enough to see it.
He then argued that the video will have nothing to do with the boy, justifying his baby mama's video about her children.
Someone who doesn't care about the woman's children's emotions and 2 years old Andre is now concerned about his 5 years old son's emotion?
That's Devil incarnate!
Let the boy take the same pill his father is serving other children.
Mirinda people!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by nedekid: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Those who throw stones can't live in glass houses.
The stupid mother is another man's legal wife, just to justify their foolishness, Freezer manipulated the woman to disgrace the man in conjunction with LIB.
She went online to tell LIB that he caught the man with his gay partner in their sitting room. The man is a 1 minute man and they had sex just 3 times in their 10 years old marriage. Ironically, they have 3 healthy children. The exact things the woman said is what Freezer and Tonto also recorded.
Is that not emotional assault on those children? Do you know what their mates throw at their faces? Are the children not living as motherless children? Later some will ask why some children don't honour their parents at their weddings and memorable days.
The man wanted to arrest Freezer, his Lawyer mother is blocķing ways. When he called Oyedepo{someone's father} a bald head vulture, who arrested him?
Now someone is throwing stones in his direction, he can't condone that!

The pikin na albino like im papa?
How is all you wrote related to the issue at hand of this man passing such comment on a 5 year old minor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by dangotesmummy: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
berbs:

Okay, we yaf heard oooo DM
o better KO hear
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by nedekid: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
BluntBoy:

Many Nigerians are emotional. They don't know that the law is not emotional. The law deals with facts.

That man has not committed any crime under any law. Children are sexualized everywhere in the world, even by their own parents. It doesn't become a crime simply because someone says a minor will be sweet in bed.

I am still wondering how the charge sheet will read. The police are really going to make a mockery of themselves if they take this to court. The judge will just throw it out before they can say Jack, and punish them for wasting everyone's time.
I hope you stay in Nigeria and not a western country. Say such about a minor in the US or UK and by the time you have to loose your job, have your life destroyed and probably have to register as a child sexual offended anywhere you reside your eyes will finally clear.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by DNSPro: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The dude should hire a good lawyer. I don't think there's any law in Nigeria that prohibits sexual content over the Internet.

He has never touched the boy, neither did he make any direct contact with the little boy.

If you don't want people to voice their opinions regarding anything, then never bring it to the social media.
There's nothing like "mind your business" as far as social media is concerned.
The Internet is not a private place.
I see. Knowing that you are a Buhari supporter, I am not surprised...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by zionzoe(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
ContractKiller:
angry

But what about 55 year old Agbaya illiterate "prophet" who sexualized a 6 year old girl?
Thank you Sir.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by ikombe: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
crafteck:

Then everyone that posted"i will kill you " should be beld for intent to murder... The man posted something stupid to annoy daddy freeze but we are all guilty of posting stupid stuff that we dont mean... Its social media.... Nothing official about it.
YES at bolded

Because of free data doesn't mean people should go around posting rubbish. Na because we dey Nigeria where anyone can type nonesense and post it and every other Nigerians will see it as normal. Most of the the things we post on social media as Nigerians can get us in serious problem outside Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
ikombe:
This one is naturally mad grin grin

I thought I have seen all the mad people in this world, only to realize I haven't seen anything at all. See what MTN free 50MB is making this one type.

We should wait for him to touch the boy before involving the police cheesy cheesy

Clown plenty for Nairaland I swear grin grin
What do you mean by MTN free 50MB?
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
nedekid:

How is all you wrote related to the issue at hand of this man passing such comment on a 5 year old minor?

He manipulated his baby mama to assult her husband and children emotionally.
People are throwing things at the children's faces and they are dealing with it. Made a video with Tonto, soon mates will be calling him names.
He sees nothing wrong with abusing people emotionally, so he and his Mirinda son should bear and overlook whatever comes their ways just like his recipients do.
Nobody from the Oyedepo's family came for him when he called him a bald head vulture, so he too should learn how to ignore people.
He went to an actress page to call her a prostitute and all sort of names some time ago, she didn't arrest him.
He should enjoy his pills!
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Happyfela(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Damn. This guy just threw his future into the Bin.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Yngson25(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin
It's annoying... though wat d guy did was not good...
But do you think people like pastor E.A adeboye,oyedepo and likes should also persecute freeze for so many inciting comments
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by jimmyLd101: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
ikombe:
This one is naturally mad grin grin

I thought I have seen all the mad people in this world, only to realize I haven't seen anything at all. See what MTN free 50MB is making this one type.

We should wait for him to touch the boy before involving the police cheesy cheesy

Clown plenty for Nairaland I swear grin grin
Keep short. You talk as if your brain is log out when you loging on here. Na today Freezer they talk bad about person. Ogun kill am kill the boy
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by axglide(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
meum:
Sweet for bed? How?!

I don't know. The speech weak me damn...
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by OluwaDamilola01: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
How will that thought even cross your mind if you aren't a homosexual paedophile?

How I wish he would be locked up for a long time.

I wonder how many boys he has raped.
[/s]
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Freeze and those supporting him are on low i.q level
Imagine this freeze with leaking tongue arresting someone because of inappropriate comment on his son.
If all those direct comments on Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Oyedepo are acted upon he is suppossed to be in detention by now.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by willyjacs(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The dude should hire a good lawyer. I don't think there's any law in Nigeria that prohibits sexual content over the Internet.

He has never touched the boy, neither did he make any direct contact with the little boy.

If you don't want people to voice their opinions regarding anything, then never bring it to the social media.
first class and undisputed mumu u are..... u should be embarrassed reading this sh*t u just typed if u really have a functional brain.

Who be the mama wey waste her energy born nonentity like u?
Postinor2 would have saved her this jargon she birthed...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Chasepark: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
This daddy fridge needs to be arrested too
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Esofruits(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is just an arrangement between him and Mr freeze

when it comes to a situation whereby you dont have something to say and be at the front page

cooked stories will be developed.

The next thing to hear now is that, scholarship has been awarded to the guy
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yngson25:
grin
It's annoying... though wat d guy did was not good...
But do you think people like pastor E.A adeboye,oyedepo and likes should also persecute freeze for so many inciting comments
He has never made any sexual comments and def not towards a child.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

Remember that your freedom is not absolute... Mind your language in the public space. Am sure you won't be saying this if that Lil boy is your son.

The guy brain needs reset.

He has brought shame to everyone around him including his babe the ripple effects is on everybody
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Ferdinandu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
einsteine:

He commited an offence. Don't be stupid. Read Nigerian laws
Tell me where in the law let me know because of next time. It is not really that he is telling it to the little boy. Being morally wrong is different from being legally wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Renforce: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Optional09:

It’s very easy Nairaland tracks your IP Address and they can easily give it to the authority to track down your ISP thats the end.

Wow!
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by millionboi2: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lucid1:

I'm really worried about your stand on this. The comment was made in reference to a picture freeze uploaded not what you're claiming up there.

If Freeze had uploaded a picture of his wife and the guy said 'this your wife go sweet for bed o',
I won't have been arguing with you; But it's a minor we're talking about.

The guy won't do any jail time, I agree but he definitely needs to be strongly reprimanded.
thy could be jail 4him....since d government is against gay

But still I can win d case.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is a lesson for us we should thinks with our heads not hands when pushing things out there
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by AuroraB(f): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Take your sadness away from here.
You wish.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Reference(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
So the man can be hurt by hurtful social media comments. Here he hides behind his child to strike back.....interesting.. It always comes round full measure sometimes with interest as well.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by whirlwind7(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

Ohhhh....such an intelligent idiọt you are.
You actually believe you can say or post anything online without repercussions.
Ok then, make the same sexual comment over a kid, then go hire a good lawyer to bail you out of it
I don't believe you had any quality education. Such talk sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Obinnachu9765: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
see below
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by edoairways: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

What do you mean?
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Mshad662(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

This comment was liked by 149 GAYS including CAPSLOCKED

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by BluntBoy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
nedekid:

I hope you stay in Nigeria and not a western country. Say such about a minor in the US or UK and by the time you have to loose your job, have your life destroyed and probably have to register as a child sexual offended anywhere you reside your eyes will finally clear.

Even in Nigeria, this can get him blacklisted by all the industries in the labor market. With this bad publicity, he will surely lose his current job.

But does that make what he did a criminal offense? Of course, not.

So, try and read very well next time before commenting so that you don't go about misunderstanding very simple arguments.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by nedekid: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He manipulated his baby mama to assult her husband and children emotionally.
People are throwing things at the children's faces and they are dealing with it. Made a video with Tonto, soon mates will be calling him names.
He sees nothing wrong with abusing people emotionally, so he and his Mirinda son should bear and overlook whatever comes their ways just like his recipients do.
Nobody from the Oyedepo's family came for him when he called him a bald head vulture, so he too should learn how to ignore people.
He went to an actress page to call her a prostitute and all sort of names some time ago, she didn't arrest him.
He should enjoy his pills!
Is this about daddy freeze or about an adult making such statement about a 5 years old child? A little boy?
A glaring pedophile? Will you encourage such to be the teacher of your child at school more so a lesson teacher at home when not around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Nina Ivy Is Getting Married, Weds In February / Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.