Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Could This Be True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True Love? (886 Views)

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True Love? by lavylilly: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Hello ROMACELANDER is been a while I posted here.

So this dude has been disturbing me since 2018 and I refuse to show him interest and even to consider his request. He didn't give up, he kept disturbing me like am the only lady in this planet earth and I was irritated by all this. He kills my battery with his call every blessed day, but i won't still take his calls, I kept treating him like a piece of trash.

At times he will buy stuffs for me and bring them to my house and I will shout at him and will reject them. I don't know why I was treating him like his not human being.

Earlier this year he confronted me wit one of his friend, asking me why am so.full of myself so I think he can't take care of me or what?? I felt guilty but didn't say anything to him. He still didn't GIVE UP. Am so scared to love again, my past relationships made me so.
COULD THIS BE TRUE LOVE?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True Love? by MDBrand: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2020
lavylilly:

So this dude has been disturbing me since 2018 and I refuse to show him interest and even to consider his request. He didn't give up, he kept disturbing me like am the only lady in this planet earth and I was irritated by all this. He kills my battery with his call every blessed day, but i won't still take his calls, I kept treating him like a piece of trash.

At times he will buy stuffs for me and bring them to my house and I will shout at him and will reject them. I don't know why I was treating him like his not human being.

Earlier this year he confronted me wit one of his friend, asking me why am so.full of myself so I think he can't take care of me or what?? I felt guilty but didn't say anything to him. He still didn't GIVE UP. Am so scared to love again, my past relationships made me so.
COULD THIS BE TRUE LOVE?
There are 3 types of feeling:

LOVE

LUST

OBSESSION

"CHOOSE WISELY"

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True Love? by Petyprincess(f): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2020
I dnt believe someone obsessing over you is love!! If you dnt like the guy don't go for him!! Dnt be pressured to date him because of gifts nd other benefits!! I am in the same shoe as you bt i try alot to avoid him bt still he wnt let me be!! If you still afraid of getting into new relationship give yourself some space nd if he really worth it you can give him a try!! Above all FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True Love? by doris4u(f): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2020
lavylilly:

COULD THIS BE TRUE LOVE?
Be wise in ur decisions, forget the fact that he has been trying to date you for long, human beings are evil, majority have bad intentions, talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True Love? by proclinician: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2020
doris4u:

Be wise in ur decisions, forget the fact that he has been trying to date you for long, human beings are evil, majority have bad intentions, talking from experience.

What's the worst case scenario here?
Re: Could This Be True Love? by doris4u(f): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:

I think u know the answer
Re: Could This Be True Love? by bobokeshington: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt believe someone obsessing over you is love!! If you dnt like the guy don't go for him!! Dnt be pressured to date him because of gifts nd other benefits!! I am in the same shoe as you bt i try alot to avoid him bt still he wnt let me be!! If you still afraid of getting into new relationship give yourself some space nd if he really worth it you can give him a try!! Above all FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!

You keep spitting gibberish every blessed day. I don't know if you have common sense at all or probably you think with your anus.

Re: Could This Be True Love? by bobokeshington: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
lavylilly:

COULD THIS BE TRUE LOVE?

That guy needs to be seriously flogged. He really needs a job. I can't imagine myself wasting my precious time over a mere farm tool.
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:

He hits and run

[img]https://media./images/febc38c1a8955368c7b14378ef23b534/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Martinez39s(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Imagine someone's calculator showing 1 + 1 = 2 yet the person is still asking "is one plus one equal to two?" SMH.
Re: Could This Be True Love? by lavylilly: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
undecided
bobokeshington:

That guy needs to be seriously flogged. He really needs a job. I can't imagine myself wasting my precious time over a mere farm tool.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True Love? by lavylilly: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thank you.
doris4u:

(1) (Reply)

My Experience How Police Extorted Me In Ibadan. Will Nigeria ever get better? / Forcefully Sleeping With Your Wife Against Her Will Is Not Rape Under Nigerian L / My housemate Says My Room Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.