Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,880 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges (347 Views)

Iamdbull Fake Life Can't Help His Career... / Help!!! His Friend Is In Control Of Our Relationship / Help!His Joystick Is..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges by Demichaels: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2020
My friend told me she's struggling with her academic work. She's a year one philosophy student in of the Nigerian universities. I've known her to be a very smart and intelligent lady who loves to read and pursue her academic dreams with much enthusiasm.

During our conversation, she told me she has been finding it very difficult to read lately and even when she does, assimilation becomes a problem and it's really affecting her.

Initially, I attributed it to the fact that her brain is trying to reconfigure towards academics since she spent some years after secondary school working before gaining admission. I had similar experience but mine wasn't that severe.

Please, I need urgent suggestions, especially from people who had similar problems in school, on how my dear friend can overcome this problem. She's really determined to make good grades but this problem has become a threat to that.

Please, help!!!

Moderators, kindly push this to front page for wider audience.
Re: Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges by ipobarethieves: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2020
sad to avoid story dat ‘TOUGH” /blame lecturer dat dash u F,D,E,F,C,E,D .Philosophy isn’t for u.Retake jamb and pick course like Bus Admin,B/F,Acc,Eco where u nor go struggle to pass(apology to d bright peeps here)
Re: Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges by Offpoint: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2020
My friend

Re: Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges by fattprince(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad to avoid story dat ‘TOUGH” /blame lecturer dat dash u F,D,E,F,C,E,D .Philosophy isn’t for u.Retake jamb and pick course like Bus Admin,B/F,Acc,Eco where u nor go struggle to pass(apology to d bright peeps here)
My bro remove ACC and Economy. I did Acc with nothing to show for it. I'm doing Bus Ad now. The difference is clear
Re: Help His Friend Overcome Her Academic Challenges by AfroKnight: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Your friend should stop giving excuses. She should study and do revision every Saturday morning.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Date Night Ideas In Cape Town, South Africa / How To Enlarge Your Penis, Enter Here / How Do I Choose From These Two Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.