Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This (89698 Views)

Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent / Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) / How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
We that schooled during java phone era nko? undecided
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by saraki2019(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Iamnini:
Please am new here, how do I post on nairaland?
Turn your phone upside down, say what you want to post and and hit on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by reubenobi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
jumbomimi:
Lol angryTrue grin grin
I'm guilty of such o
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by bcgeorgeto(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Deicide:
Na your phone?
grin grin grin
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
So true. grin grin
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by ischal: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
No wonder why your Presido would always say that Nigerian youths of these days are very lazy
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by CarlEl(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
What to do

I no fit kill myself jare.
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Walillahi lihamd. Barakallahu fihi bro.
teewhizzy4real:

Lol... Aswear down you no lie, after my final paper I specially dedicated a day to delete all the snapped materials on phone.
Alhamdullailahi for the journey so far.
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Not just as an undergraduate even as a Postgraduate
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
saraki2019:

Turn your phone upside down, say what you want to post and and hit on the ground. You will see it posted
Hahahahaha!

You are wuked*in Nnamdi Kanu's voice
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Kenneth10110(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
O boy naso my gallery be o especially text books i didn't buy earlier I'll just snap the pages the lecturer stated for text. cheesy
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by saintneo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
sagtav:
Kudos to my uncles who were born in those days without phone. They had to spend endless hours in the library.
thanks for the respect

[img]https://makeagif.com/i/gn5reP[/img]

[url=/gif/jose-mourinho-demands-reporters-show-him-respect-after-manchester-united-defeat-gn5reP][img]https:///media/8-28-2018/gn5reP.gif[/img][/url]
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Albertone(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
SoNature:

Sorry I checked your profile out

You are beautiful grin
I know say na the bwess catch your attention the most...
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by xynerise: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Na Java phone I dey use during my days grin
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by sammuell(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Aswear

1 Like

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by trippleXXL(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sorry cant relate. Our time no smart phones.

1 Like

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by iaamxavier(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin cheesy pharmacy school won't kill me

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by udemzyudex(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
SMH, snap?

Why will I snap when my note was always complete,I jot things down too.

Only those who don't spend time in school or are lazy will have their gallery filled up with something like this.

Even when I need past questions,I collect it from whoever have and photo copy my own.

I always buy my text book, that one is very important I even buy CD sold by one guy that explains some accounting and statistics questions because lecturers are not always around,so I always equip myself ,and I start reading the moment we start receiving lectures or get course outline.

I hate rushing myself during exam time ,and calling on someone to assist me during exam.

1 Like

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by sammuell(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
lol

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Hadampson(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Iamnini:
Please am new here, how do I post on nairaland?

1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

From Seun, the CEO of nairaland cool

2 Likes

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by collinometricx: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
I never had one on my phone(notes) except assignments...
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Dreyfundz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
No be lies

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Yeah chemistry of lipids that year turn my gallery to something else
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by vinsilva(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Deleted most of them yesterday. Reading on the go was the theme last semester. One more to go sha.

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Torie8(f): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol it's an everlasting memory I won't forget oooo. I can remember running helter-skelter looking for past questions and gathering all necessary infos during my final year exams,omo girls weren't smiling � ohhh. It was worth it laslas. cheesy cool
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Donvic51: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
As in eh. You just hit the nail on the hammer.

I mean, you hit the hammer on the head.

Sorry, you hit the hammer on the nail.
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Onyi22(f): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
I wish I can collect all my fees back
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by davss02(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Deicide:
Abi I lie cheesy

You can share yours

Those days grin
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by olayhemi02(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
DLI STUDENT UNILAG. see your logo. ���
Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by Donkelzy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
See mine grin

Re: As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
I dey take slides pictures pass. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.