Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! (6368 Views)

Is Anything Wrong What He Did - Photo / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
This small girl at my work place. We became acquainted fast. Once in a while I do go to her desk to help her sort works.

This morning she got query on why she's not attended to the files on her desk since yesterday. This girl came out of the MD's office and started carrying face for me. I observed her for some minute because I did not want to believe I have anything to do with that face.

She was supposed to attend to some stuffs with me but this girl still Dey carry pancake face. angry

I finally asked her "what's the purpose of your face"

She flared up that she told me to "help her with the files yesterday but I refused"

I'm still in shock!!

Some people were supposed to come to this earth in form of a chicken. You'll rear them and kill them for Christmas. They are better useful to the existence as a chicken than being a nuisance amongst humans.

Employment that I hustled for, for two good years!! angry

She'll beg me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Dreyl(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
She's taking you for a fool, it's obvious time you put her in her place.

11 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
stupidity:
This small girl at my work place. We became acquainted fast. Once in a while I do go to her desk to help her sort works.

@ bolded.
Why do you do that?

9 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by allandutch: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
it's simple!

she took da help u were rendering her as ur own way of trying to get close to her.

so she made ur office relationship with her to be a simple give and take one.

u give her ur help in carrying out her desk tasks & she gives u her attention.
and dz is da perception that most (stupid) girls have.

if u cherish ur dignity, better stop anything u are doing with her(except salutations).

13 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by emmaodet: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

@ bolded.
Why do you do that?

Because he his a Simp
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
But the company employed you to work not to help
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by OlawaleBammie: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
stupidity:

This morning she got query on why she's not attended to the files on her desk since yesterday. This girl came out of the MD's office and started carrying face for me. I observed her for some minute because I did not want to believe I have anything to do with that face.

She was supposed to attend to some stuffs with me but this girl still Dey carry pancake face. angry

She flared up that she told me to "help her with the files yesterday but I refused"

I'm still in shock!!

Some people were supposed to come to this earth in form of a chicken. You'll rare them and kill them for Christmas. They are better useful to the existence as a chicken than being a nuisance amongst humans.

Employment that I hustled for, for two good years!!

She'll beg me.

She just like u dat is why she's carrying face for u, notin to report to us in dat.

u should know how to handle people like dat cus dey are very simple,
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Mykel51(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
stupidity:

I'm still in shock!!

Some people were supposed to come to this earth in form of a chicken. You'll rare them and kill them for Christmas. They are better useful to the existence as a chicken than being a nuisance amongst humans.

She'll beg me.

...rear...
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Papadoh(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
anthonyuncle:
it's simple!

she took da help u were rendering her as ur own way of trying to get close to her.

so she made ur office relationship with her to be a simple give and take one.

u give her ur help in carrying out her desk tasks & she gives u her attention.
and dz is da perception that most (stupid) girls have.

if u cherish ur dignity, better stop anything u are doing with her(except salutations).
You couldn't be more right.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by QwarkdFerengi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
stupidity:

RisenPhoenix:

@ bolded.
Why do you do that?

Premating ritual. His own way of trying to dagger the babe which turned out insulting pukes.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:

Premating ritual. His own way of trying to dagger the babe which turned out insulting pukes.

So one daggers a babe by doing her work alongside his own while she idles around the whole day waiting for the clock to get to closing time. I sha hope she gives him part of her salary because I know he will not ever dagger her this way.
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by QwarkdFerengi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

So one daggers a babe by doing her work alongside his own while she idles around the whole day waiting for the clock to get to closing time. I sha hope she gives him part of her salary because I know he will not ever dagger her this way.
Like I said, his own way of trying to dagger the babe which turned out insulting. What was he helping her for when he got his own job to do at the workplace? Na the way when he chose na him his slippers take cut be that na. Next time he go learn.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by snitchbitch: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigerian women don't care if you die or if you live, all that they care about is themselves, they will even be praying to God that you should die so that they can inherit all your properties,

Don't blame me, I learnt the hard way, when you listen to news, you will be reading "wife stabs husband" "man jumps from third mainland bridge" "man dies during sex romp"

Women are deadlier than HIV/AIDS and death itself!!!
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by snitchbitch: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bad men have spot in hell fire, but the darkest and hottest spots of hell fire have been reserved for Nigerian women, you ask what did they do to deserve it?

A wise man answered, THEY WERE UNGRATEFUL TO THEIR HUSBANDS!!!!
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by snitchbitch: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
When a Nigerian Woman sees you for the first time, she will first think in her mind, "see this stupid, lazy, hungry idiot, he wants to eat my million dollar punnanna, see him, ordinary cover shoes, he cannot buy, alaye get out of here jooor!!"
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by galadima77(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dreyl:
She's taking you for a fool, it's obvious time you put her in her place.

She's not! It's the way he presented himself to her.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by BOGENT: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
stupidity:

I'm still in shock!!

She'll beg me.
u don't forget d adage wet say, " as u lay ur bed na so u go lay on it" u presented urself DAT way.
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by solmusdesigns: 1:16am On Mar 07, 2020
its simply the entitlement mentality, she feels as a slayqueen she is entitled to some kind of preferential treatment
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by sparog(m): 5:33am On Mar 07, 2020
stupidity:

I'm still in shock!!

Some people were supposed to come to this earth in form of a chicken. You'll rear them and kill them for Christmas. They are better useful to the existence as a chicken than being a nuisance amongst humans.

Employment that I hustled for, for two good years!! angry

She'll beg me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind her mbok

Some girls and their spirit of entitlements, just because they are women they expect you to do stuffs for them even without asking... grin

Or are you hitting it? Op don't lie ooh
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by showafrica(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:

Yea, i know his type, they use play play, before you know it, she don get bele.
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by oldman112(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2020
My dear the little girl wants you to be more close to her, I don't know why some people take things too serious, she is keeping face for you and was bold enough to tell you her reasons. Oga keep that man in you and tell her you are sorry to not have helped her out that day. There is no big deal, one thing about girls I realized is that once you go one mile with them they can go ten miles with you. You may call her small girl today but tomorrow she might be your boss wife or she will even recommend you for a bigger appointment. Just saying but I no longer take things that serious.
Re: Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! by dgitrader(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2020
The Jonny down there don make you miss your lane. This one is yellow card! Learn fast

(1) (Reply)

Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings / Plus Size Bride Lifted Off Her Feet In Prewedding Photo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.