Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) (87885 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Soteriahascome: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Stupid and senseless girls

This one is lucky and who knows, she might still go back to him
If you see them misbehaving with all their certificates and qualifications you will be amazed.

He hit you the first and you still accept to live with him. She bi fool

To those we care to learn, LEAVE ANY MAN WHO HITS YOU ONCE.

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kenneygirl:
I had headache trying to read this

I had to skip and read the comment. grin Headache was setting in.
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by favour32(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
smat101:

As I start dey read am, my eye just started turninoniown grin
why u set awake na
O boy laf wan make my Belle dey pain me.
All my life, nothing don turn my eye reach dis girl mata grin
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Karlifate: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm a cancerian and I'm not clingy at all. Learnt to b strong emotionally
Hmmm.... Good

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Dozilink: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
The funny and painful thing is, I have known Nappy from University days... 100L till finals, was closer to him to an extent when he started wanting to show off these fake lifestyles... I am not doubting the Gal’s story.. I’m just surprised he has gotten to this... it’s Sad.
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by papae1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kenneygirl:

So you don't understand wafi slang?
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Mcfi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kenneygirl:
As in ehn! E tire me
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
lefulefu:
ladies and their fantasy for badboys cheesy
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
REALHEAVEN:
Nothing differentiates a drug addict from the mad man roaming the streets...Fact!!!

Any lady that dates a drug addict can also date a mad man.

Stay away from drugs, it kills.
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aammee77:
Dumb ass girl, sounds like a tout. The things some girls put up with sake of good dick sha........
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
wetmenow:
GUIDE TO USING CONDOMS =
1. If she has a tatoo..... CONDOM
2. If she drinks beer...... CONDOM
3. If she switches her phone when she is with you..... CONDOM
4. If she starts pulling off your boxer.... CONDOM!
5. IF SHE RUSHES TO GET ON TOP...... CONDOM
6. If she doesnt ask for a condom..... CONDOM
7. If she has short dyed hair..... CONDOM!
8. If she wears tight jeans.... CONDOM
9. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her..... CONDOM!
10. If she lives alone..... CONDOM
12. If she travels to SA/Nigeria frequently..... CONDOM
13. If she works in a bottle store..... CONDOM
14. If she is a student but with a child.... CONDOM
15. If she wears Gstrings..... CONDOM
16. If she is below 40 and already a high ranking police officer..... CONDOM
17. If she asks for money, airtime, etc.... CONDOM
18. If she shouts in the streets.... CONDOM
19. If she has many males friends on Facebook..... CONDOM
20. If supports Kaizer Cheifs fc, Dynamos ,Man u or Barcelona... Please Condomize my Brother Pliz!!!
21. If she has a ring on her nose... double CONDOM!!!
22. If she is in this group please please put on a CONDOM
23. If she takes this post personally... triple the CONDOMs my brother ....I am done and gone
SHOULD I INCREASE THE VOLUME...?
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by SaintBishop: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
WorWorBoy:
I thought girls love bad boys? so, what's the problem? undecided
help me ask them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.