Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents (36226 Views)

Reps Mull Removal Of Immunity For Presidents, VPs, Governors, Deputy Governors / May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by dalass(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yes oh!!!!

Very important grin

Including voters. So that they can make intelligent decisions in selecting our President and other political officers.

It will force the power hungry North to make western education a priority.. Thereby making our Society full of SANE PEOPLE grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
They would never pass it........ They would all take aim, with their AK47's and blast it out......... embarassed
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by solonubinho(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
RagaMufeen:
If the bill is passed, we will not see the likes of Buhari again.

https://www.thecable.ng/benue-rep-introduces-bill-to-raise-academic-qualification-for-president/

God Bless you Senator...may you live long.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by friday2011(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
RagaMufeen:

https://www.thecable.ng/benue-rep-introduces-bill-to-raise-academic-qualification-for-president/

Chaii, see as this news sweet me for belle...

I hope it pass all levels and finally approved, as a president, you cant give what you dont have.

9 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by stanisbaratheon: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
There is one man in my federal constituency that went to the house of representatives with just a WAEC certificate.

Now, tell me what kind of law that one will be making??

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by fergie001: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
I wholeheartedly support the bill.
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by solmusdesigns: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Buhari would be the LAST dullard to rule Nigeria.
Zombies will not like this.

lets face it the dunce dullard is he who doesn't know NDA is a degree awarding institiution or Buhari has a masters in strategic studies at US war college

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Geesaintagape: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good, but Ssce should b minimum for voters
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Bragalane: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
This OP is definitely a foolish human being. Does Buhari not have at least a diploma as we speak ?

RagaMufeen:

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Stoglins12(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
As much as this would have made sense, the level of corruption in this country has rendered an average Nigerian unqualified for the position of president regardless of your qualification.
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by GamalNasser: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So you opened a thread to mock a man whose shoelaces you are unworthy to untie?.

What a pity

Can Buhari spell shoelace ? Abeg shift you think everyone looks at Buhari like anything ..If you give me 100 million naira to go and see Buhari I swear I will not go but I will even pay to go and see Osinbanjo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by DModeCntStopMe: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

I don't see anything good coming out of the senate that is headed by a fat cow whose brain is filled with saw-dust.

Sorry, I fail to be impressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Greatkenny2: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
wildernessVoice:
Diploma is not even acceptable.
For president, vice, governors, deputy and law makers should be minimum of first decree.
. Agreed but to be a good leader you need more than just acedemic qualifications.. you need to be generally smart.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Abfinest007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
buhari right now
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Bragalane: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
LosC:

He even said Amen..
It seems someone is with his phone

He answered Amen because others b4 him have been worse. Because you chose to hate Buhari out of bigotry does not mean he as not been beta than each n every president that ruled Nigeria since 1999 except for Yardua.

I also join in saying amen so long the alternatives we have are the foolish PDP president that entrenched corruption brigandage n hell on Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by wetmenow: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
GUIDE TO USING CONDOMS =
1. If she has a tatoo..... CONDOM
2. If she drinks beer...... CONDOM
3. If she switches her phone when she is with you..... CONDOM
4. If she starts pulling off your boxer.... CONDOM!
5. IF SHE RUSHES TO GET ON TOP...... CONDOM
6. If she doesnt ask for a condom..... CONDOM
7. If she has short dyed hair..... CONDOM!
8. If she wears tight jeans.... CONDOM
9. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her..... CONDOM!
10. If she lives alone..... CONDOM
12. If she travels to SA/Nigeria frequently..... CONDOM
13. If she works in a bottle store..... CONDOM
14. If she is a student but with a child.... CONDOM
15. If she wears Gstrings..... CONDOM
16. If she is below 40 and already a high ranking police officer..... CONDOM
17. If she asks for money, airtime, etc.... CONDOM
18. If she shouts in the streets.... CONDOM
19. If she has many males friends on Facebook..... CONDOM
20. If supports Kaizer Cheifs fc, Dynamos ,Man u or Barcelona... Please Condomize my Brother Pliz!!!
21. If she has a ring on her nose... double CONDOM!!!
22. If she is in this group please please put on a CONDOM
23. If she takes this post personally... triple the CONDOMs my brother ....I am done and gone
SHOULD I INCREASE THE VOLUME...?
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by NOwazobia: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Only those with nursery sat will go against the bill.
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by LibrarianD: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
May God bless this lawmaker. The lawmakers should include an evidence of gainful employment with progress report for each year in the last 10 years.
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
lol, I doubt if this bill would pass a second reading... grin
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by OluwaDamilola01: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

lets face it the dunce dullard is he who doesn't know NDA is a degree awarding institiution or Buhari has a masters in strategic studies at US war college
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Finnese001: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
bye bye to yeye Presidents
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by DNSPro: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So you opened a thread to mock a man whose shoelaces you are unworthy to untie?.

What a pity
this is how some of you stupid nigerians stink. A man that a bright 15 year old can defeat in a debate is what you say lace shoe? na shoe go kee u. arindin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Empiree: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is not only about Buhari. The entire parliament is full of uneducated fools exchanging blows. They are bunches of thugs
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Okuda(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
watch efcc open this mans case like they were lookimg for him before.
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
RagaMufeen:
... Too late for you to hammer Buhari on that . BUBU DON RULE THIS COUNTRY MILITARILY AND HE IS STILL RULING DEMOCRATICALLY ! ....

YOU BETTER GO FIND WORK TO DO ....instead of shouting Bubu for Nairaland ! Bubu don achieve his Life Dream Come True.......the Dream wey Everyone dey dreaming for ....... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
wildernessVoice:
Diploma is not even acceptable.
For president, vice, governors, deputy and law makers should be minimum of first decree.

It means you won't even qualify. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by LosC: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bragalane:

He answered Amen because others b4 him have been worse. Because you chose to hate Buhari out of bigotry does not mean he as not been beta than each n every president that ruled Nigeria since 1999 except for Yardua.

I also join in saying amen so long the alternatives we have are the foolish PDP president that entrenched corruption brigandage n hell on Nigeria.

It seems you didn't read his comment
Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by Bragalane: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Even voting sef.
The minimum requirement to vote should be set as well. We have millions of illiterates making the wrong choice for the country.

The qualifications to vote should be bigotry hatred n acute foolishness so all you Ipob member can be the one to appoint the president. That is how Amelica segregate it uneducated populace from voting as well.

The audacity n shamelessness many of you make foolish comment on NL is so crazy.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by dalass(f): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What a pity

Does Buhari even know how to tie his own shoelaces

He seems quite unable to do even the simplest of things!

At least fulfill some of his promises like the price of pms, Naira to Dollar ratio, insecurity etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents by na2016: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
RagaMufeen:

Let me shock you. The so called "Zombies" are now going for PhD more than you in the south. The south should wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.