Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (4058 Views)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To JIGAWA, The Gold In The North Belongs To North / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by johnmartus(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
I still believe that ikwerre people are yoruba people.
SisterFire:
...shut up ur mouth , I am a bonafide ikwerre lady , Just cover ur face in shame ! Look at our land ...go to warri n see people suffering, go to bayelsa no hope overthere,
...just because a Yoruba did what hausas has been doing u are issuing ur useless empty threat ...I know if is hausafulanis( those that has rendered south south hopeless n useless) u won't even enter the thread talkless of typing .. know it that nigerdelta is a ruins just like maiduguri n zamfara stop ur boasts n threat n start dealing with those black Puerto Rico capped politicians in the delta ...
Haven't we suffered like a region in War ...enof of ur fradulent threat , who knows whether u are an auchi Moslem claiming nigerdelta
Leave yorubas alone they have right of speech....big-time Mooooo! Tufiokwa
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by EsomahJD: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
justtoodark:
conflicts....
it will consume whoever starts it angry
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Dartilo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Azmanaty:

That's why they are major. God made them major tribes for a reason. Deal with it.

A major tribe that was colonise, dominated and sold into slavery by a minor tribe for many century grin

1 Like

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Azmanaty: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dartilo:

A major tribe that was colonise, dominated and sold into slavery by a minor tribe for many century grin

What is this one saying?? I say it again, major tribes are made major for certain reasons. If u no like am, make ur tribe a major tribe and let's see.. U dont just question God.

2 Likes

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by EsomahJD: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Azmanaty:

Yes they should. UK did it and heavens didnt fall. UK at a time owned 70% of all nations and territories of the world. So if Yorubas do it - to the small Urhobo nation,, it wont be a bad idea. They are not the first and certainly won't be the last
can you hear yourself, we are in modern days don't forget that.

Land stealing should be abolished
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Azmanaty: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
EsomahJD:
can you hear yourself, we are in modern days don't forget that.

Land stealing should be abolished

Modern times or not, things of the old still happen. Do u stop eating coz u are in modern times?? No you don't.
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Dartilo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Population is not a true measure of strength...

How come Benin empire was able to colonise Lagos, ekiti, indo, delta, onitsha all at the same time with their little population...

Dis majority bullshit and land grabbing in the Midwest and now into the old bendel region should stop
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by rosebowl01(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
duncun:
add Ghana and Cameron join.

The same people that accuse others of land grabbing.
I see they are targeting the oil wells in delta.
Already them and the north have taken over the oil companies.

Actually that's not true. We do not engage in land grabbing. That man's opinion most definitely does not reflect the opinion of Yoruba people.
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by EsomahJD: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dartilo:

How come Benin empire was able to colonise Lagos, ekiti, indo, delta, onitsha all at the same time with their little population...

Dis majority bullshit and land grabbing in the Midwest and now into the old bendel region should stop
simple.. people should be contented with what they have.

How can you go about claiming delta and part of edo.. and someone said cos they are majority
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are incoherent jerk

SisterFire:
...but if hausa fulanis say the same it will be " God save us from hausa fulani right

Staffoforayan :God save us from fulanis ,we don't know wat to do!

Shaaaaaaame on southern Nigeria , 1 trillion dollars has been withdrawn from South by fulanis from February ,but all u shameless south do is fight who say this ,Igbo said this , ...while action fulanis is turning us into nicknacks , I spit on south ...if u can't be a man ,may be I will teach u how to be one . ...cowards
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Problemkid1: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Zooposki(f): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Azmanaty:

Yes they should. UK did it and heavens didnt fall. UK at a time owned 70% of all nations and territories of the world. So if Yorubas do it - to the small Urhobo nation,, it wont be a bad idea. They are not the first and certainly won't be the last

I’m pretty sure you are Igbo. This M.O reeks of Igbo. Na una way. Land grabbers.
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by AworiLagosian: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
He is absolutely right
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by MetaPhysical: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2020
EsomahJD:
Why are this major tribes always trying to steal angry

Thats not stealing. Thats truth!
The ancestors of Itsekiri people were Ijebu. Anywhere Itsekiri has foothold is an Ijebu enclave.

Edo is Yoruba. Bini is Yoruba.

The people that call themselves Edo today were miseducated and in process lost history. Their ancestors were a forest people called EFA, not Edo.

I dont have time yet....Amotekun and fulani occupies my time currently. When opportunity presents a window I will open this can of worm and reveal this truth....

1 Like

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by justtoodark: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
See the idiot above me, because they are major, they should steal, SS never reason ona matter yet, all these na online yarning, the day u will start it, we go ask u to show us a part of SS designated to Yoruba or Igbo, the moment u say, there are Igbo speaking, Yoruba speaking people bla bla, we go just boil ona lol

i tell you....
we neva show them pepper before,thats why they trust to say rubbish upandan....
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by justtoodark: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2020
SisterFire:
...shut up ur mouth , I am a bonafide ikwerre lady , Just cover ur face in shame ! Look at our land ...go to warri n see people suffering, go to bayelsa no hope overthere,
...just because a Yoruba did what hausas has been doing u are issuing ur useless empty threat ...I know if is hausafulanis( those that has rendered south south hopeless n useless) u won't even enter the thread talkless of typing .. know it that nigerdelta is a ruins just like maiduguri n zamfara stop ur boasts n threat n start dealing with those black Puerto Rico capped politicians in the delta ...
Haven't we suffered like a region in War ...enof of ur fradulent threat , who knows whether u are an auchi Moslem claiming nigerdelta
Leave yorubas alone they have right of speech....big-time Mooooo! Tufiokwa

we no want any of una....
go and svck eggs....!!
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Azmanaty: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Zooposki:

I’m pretty sure you are Igbo. This M.O reeks of Igbo. Na una way. Land grabbers.

Yen yen yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by solmusdesigns: 4:09am On Mar 07, 2020
SisterFire:
...For those who has never set foot in our nigerdelta , that place isn't of milk n honey , that place isn't rosy .. but an abode of hopelessness , suffering , neglect , poverty and looting ...

Pls anyone from there who threatens u give him a bloody slaps with some beatings so he will have sense...last week Madam ankioo Briggs( only respectable elder in whole of nigerdelta) cried bitterly cos of evil going on there, n one idiot is threatening innocent people ...Am in pains !

Difference between SouthEast and SouthSouth is that SouthSouth are ready to take responsibility and speak against the thieving political class, while SouthEast simply ignore and blame others

in this struggle SouthSouth needs a friend and someone to fight with , and we yorubas would always respect your decision if you need our support or you don't, Atleast Obasanjo our Son even with all his faults gave SouthSouth 13% deriavation of all oil in their land which Ibori, Odili and Alams stole, again Obasanjo picked Jonathan out of many people in SouthEast and SouthSouth so that he can help Ijaw nation as an Ogbia man who understand Ijaw, instead of helping his region as aboki are doing Jonathan did nothing for the 5 years

1 Like

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Antoeni(m): 4:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Say NO to Colorado ,Loud & SK
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Although Adeyinka Grandson has said bad things against my people, I won't dismiss him this time around.

Is it a sin to call your brothers who are not from the same state with you to develop the spirit of oneness or togetherness of your tribe.

People should be aware that the more years pass, the more your brothers who found themselves in Kwara, Kogi, or Edo start to forget who they are.

Lastly, the problem of denial of ones ethnic group in Nigeria should be solved by DNA test that is not costly.

1 Like

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by johnmartus(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Shut up they have come out numerous time warning you guys to stop calling them igbo. Mind you they have trace they root to yoruba people.
Azmanaty:

Olodo!! Ikwerre are Igbos and Urhobo are Yorubas.
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by coolitempa(f): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2020
rosebowl01:

Actually that's not true. We do not engage in land grabbing. That man's opinion most definitely does not reflect the opinion of Yoruba people.

The man is talking about when Nigeria splits up and everything he has said is pure fact. He is not claiming what does not belong to us.... cool
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by SisterFire(f): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Difference between SouthEast and SouthSouth is that SouthSouth are ready to take responsibility and speak against the thieving political class, while SouthEast simply ignore and blame others

in this struggle SouthSouth needs a friend and someone to fight with , and we yorubas would always respect your decision if you need our support or you don't, Atleast Obasanjo our Son even with all his faults gave SouthSouth 13% deriavation of all oil in their land which Ibori, Odili and Alams stole, again Obasanjo picked Jonathan out of many people in SouthEast and SouthSouth so that he can help Ijaw nation as an Ogbia man who understand Ijaw, instead of helping his region as aboki are doing Jonathan did nothing for the 5 years
...am d only criticising our region , see how the other Edo Muslim is calling me a madwoman ...

Leave southeast alone plss , are they not d ones beating up their politicians while u mock Dem of lack of respect ,y are u lying upon them?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by SisterFire(f): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2020
johnmartus:
I still believe that ikwerre people are yoruba people.
....Yes ,no problem ,if I can't fight fulani ,I wont dare insult u
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2020
mascot87:
But the guy is saying the truth

All land in Nigeria belongs to Oodua undecided

ignorant fellow spotted!
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by SisterFire(f): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up they have come out numerous time warning you guys to stop calling them igbo. Mind you they have trace they root to yoruba people.
...See who is talking ,Lagos boy who has never crossed edo, our people are with d igbos ,but greedy ones who are cursed by the liquid dark gold says dey are not! I hail from umuchim , ikwerre portharcourt does dat name sounds like adebola...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Sammy07: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Dartilo:

Edo empire or whatever didn't colonize Ondo
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by temmyshawn87(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2020
I was never here ooo.... Me don't know
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Gabriel004: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
duncun:
add Ghana and Cameron join.

The same people that accuse others of land grabbing.
I see they are targeting the oil wells in delta.
Already them and the north have taken over the oil companies.
So the guy represent all.
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by EsomahJD: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
For those of you supporting that land stealer, tell me the different btwn him and the fulanis who can equally claim ownership of Nigeria.

After all both of them will kill to get what they want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Of The Many Evils Of Abba Kyari To Igbo's / What PALM is this on Enugu State Roundabout(pics) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.