Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (4292 Views)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To JIGAWA, The Gold In The North Belongs To North / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by MetaPhysical: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Tobrasky:

Lol yaribanza man wants to expand territory grin

Ahh, nna, na wah for you o!

Yoruba own the territory all the way to Onitsha. We no dey follow una drag, na hin give una mouth to talk.

Onitsha is Orisha and an original indigeneous Yoruba word.

Udu, Isele, Ado, these are all authentic Yoruba words.

No make me open can of worms and expose history wey go open una yansh to the world fa.

Just siddon jeje dey enjoy your part of the world. If we follow you drag we go snatch Onitsha from you, with everything inbetween. grin
Re: Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims by Tobrasky: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ahh, nna, na wah for you o!

Yoruba own the territory all the way to Onitsha. We no dey follow una drag, na hin give una mouth to talk.

Onitsha is Orisha and an original indigeneous Yoruba word.

Udu, Isele, Ado, these are all authentic Yoruba words.

No make me open can of worms and expose history wey go open una yansh to the world fa.

Just siddon jeje dey enjoy your part of the world. If we follow you drag we go snatch Onitsha from you, with everything inbetween. grin

No problem na, no be by mouth... come and take Onitsha, we dey wait my yaribanza bloda cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew / Nigerians Reacts As Boko Haram Leader, Abubaker Shekue Speak English / We ‘ll Banish Iheanacho & Ndidi For Flying Nigeria Flag Instead Of Biafra Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.