Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... (4148 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry to disappoint. I'm the last person to please people. This is to say, I'll still disappoint you in the future.
Bro, deep down, it hurts u i know. Even monsters get sad when called monsters. Be yaself
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Blakewilli:
Bro, deep down, it hurts u i know. Even monsters get sad when called monsters. Be yaself

Okay dear, I'm so hurt — I even shed tears.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay dear, I'm so hurt — I even shed tears.

rolleyes Quite the sarcastic one
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by MadeINchenzen2: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
I noticed you live 98% of your life seeking attention and publicity stunts. Not good, son.
Exactly bro
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Heistman:
grin I no sure your plagiarized nonsense books still dey sell tongue

It made more again a few minutes ago and will keep making forever. Should I cry?

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Heistman:
grin I no sure your plagiarized nonsense books still dey sell tongue
That guy is the H.O.D of Plagiarism.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

It made more again a few minutes ago and will keep making forever. Should I cry?
continue living in fool's paradise with your edited/made up WhatsApp chats/ payment confirmation slips grin
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That guy is the H.O.D of Plagiarism.
H.O.D small wink....he is the god of plagiarism grin
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Heistman:
continue living in fool's paradise with your edited/made up WhatsApp chats/ payment confirmation slips grin

Okay.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by MadeINchenzen2: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Heistman:
H.O.D small wink....he is the god of plagiarism grin
The stupid thing he does is that he advertises his foolishness
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll still make the mistake again and again and it's 100% guaranteed, so deal with it. Also, there is nothing like click bait. You haven't even read the full story to see if it relates with the title.

There is one thing I HATE about most Nigerians and that is: coming online to form mature and credible or adviser of people on how to be mature, but they are wicked small Devils behind the scene.

They'll tell you how your credibility is small, how you're losing it, etc. but theirs is fake. Hand your money or property over to them and see their true colors. Bunch of hypocrites and criminals.

Let me tell you one of my secrets: no matter how crazy I act, honesty and credibility are 100% intact. I do all these just to entertain you bored people and to have something y'all can chew while I do meaningful things behind the scene. At least, you should thank me for entertaining you.

With this honesty and credibility, I have clients on my neck every single day on different businesses and they send money to me instantly without fear of being scammed. You think it's easy for people you've never met to send you thousands and millions online without ever seeing you?

I have lots of people trying to exchange money on my WhatsApp as I type this, but I declined some and accepted some. I just concluded a PayPal transaction some minutes ago and made around 12k from that small transaction.

What I'm trying to say is: don't talk about another man losing his credibility when you have none. Handle your sh!t first.

I didn't bother reading that epistle to the end, I've got no time for that. Neither am I against your hustle. I'm wondering why you're sounding pained. Like you shit on your pant after reading my comment cheesy

Sending me screenshots that can easily be manipulated is uncalled for bro.. This is 2020..

So, stop trying too hard to prove yourself. This isn't a job interview.

As for falling for clickbait, I only failed for this cause it's a noble gesture to help. Aside from that, any clickbait titles are a huge turn-off, and I'm exceptional at detecting them.

Hustle on!
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by MadeINchenzen2: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll still make the mistake again and again and it's 100% guaranteed, so deal with it. Also, there is nothing like click bait. You haven't even read the full story to see if it relates with the title.

There is one thing I HATE about most Nigerians and that is: coming online to form mature and credible or adviser of people on how to be mature, but they are wicked small Devils behind the scene.

They'll tell you how your credibility is small, how you're losing it, etc. but theirs is fake. Hand your money or property over to them and see their true colors. Bunch of hypocrites and criminals.

Let me tell you one of my secrets: no matter how crazy I act, honesty and credibility are 100% intact. I do all these just to entertain you bored people and to have something y'all can chew while I do meaningful things behind the scene. At least, you should thank me for entertaining you.

With this honesty and credibility, I have clients on my neck every single day on different businesses and they send money to me instantly without fear of being scammed. You think it's easy for people you've never met to send you thousands and millions online without ever seeing you?

I have lots of people trying to exchange money on my WhatsApp as I type this, but I declined some and accepted some. I just concluded a PayPal transaction some minutes ago and made around 12k from that small transaction.

What I'm trying to say is: don't talk about another man losing his credibility when you have none. Handle your sh!t first.

You call over 1 million NAIRALANDERS BORED !!! You mannerless punk !
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
HenryDion:
[s]

I didn't bother reading that epistle to the end, I've got no time for that. Neither am I against your hustle. I'm wondering why you're sounding pained. Like you shit on your pant after reading my comment cheesy

Sending me screenshots that can easily be manipulated is uncalled for bro.. This is 2020..

So, stop trying too hard to prove yourself. This isn't a job interview.

As for falling for clickbait, I only failed for this cause it's a noble gesture to help. Aside from that, any clickbait titles are a huge turn-off, and I'm exceptional at detecting them.

Hustle on! [/s]

I didn't even read this, but thanks for stopping by, Mr. Henry. Make sure you come back next time — either accidentally or intentionally. Lots of crazy threads coming up.

Keeping up with iLegend.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
So, are we ready for the main post? As we share, the depressed ones can keep the thread fun and lively as they usually do. One more fool is about to show his depression, but I'll ignore him.
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by MadeINchenzen2: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:
So, are we ready for the main post? As we share, the depressed ones can keep the thread fun and lively as they usually do. One more fool is about to show his depression, but I'll ignore him.
shut up!

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by MadeINchenzen2: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I didn't even read this, but thanks for stopping by, Mr. Henry. Make sure you come back next time — either accidentally or intentionally. Lots of crazy threads coming up.

Keeping up with iLegend.
You re a blatant fool

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
I noticed you live 98% of your life seeking attention and publicity stunts. Not good, son.
Funny I thought you are ILegendd
ILegendd just play them this and kill them with the success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8xRumkwYg
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

No sex. I'm quite friendly with women, yet no sex. I even shower with women, yet nothing happens. I'm really rigid with rules. Though, at times, I do break them to see what will happen, then I reinforce the rule back depending on the outcome. Every day in my life is all about learning, experiencing, and sharing.

Breaking it is just to experiment.
The bolded is really not fair to your phallus and her yoni grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Keeping up with iLegend.

You are a child. Grow up soon!
Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2020
HenryDion:

You are a child. Grow up soon!
Okay grandpa. Can you now get lost and allow me post what I want?

I know what this reply will do in his tiny brain. It's just to bring the idiót back to waste his time. Also, to add him on my new troll-fan list.

Your trolling job has started and I'm 100% sure you're hooked and PostDîcted and you're going to start stalking me like a celebrity as one of my troll-fans is doing above, but he'll NEVER get the reply he craves.

The moment your own trolling gets out of hand, I'll also ignore you. I'm replying you because you're new to me.

#Smile

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... by iLegendd(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2020
uruba23:

Funny I thought you are ILegendd
ILegendd just play them this and kill them with the success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8xRumkwYg

Lol. I'm just keeping them glued to their screens since they don't have wisdom or know anything about time being money or time management.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anytime I Meet A New Lady I Always Experience This(pics) / Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.