Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment (4619 Views)

She's Refusing Me SEX / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Miravik900(m): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Have been so down financially recently and this girl that has been on my side for like 9 months now and I thought was different has started showing me her true colors

We agreed on the meeting but she didn't show up when I asked her the reason she didn't reply
Now she is asking me for money cuz I wanted sex and she knows I don't have

I thought the advantage of having a girlfriend over patronizing hookups is during the bad days you can still get sex

I'm thinking of calling of the relationship base on this act of hers

Please let me hear your thoughts

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by nokspos: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2023
After you breakup with her, you will then work hard to make money again then find another girl who you wouldn't know if she would leave you if you ever get broke again or if you are lucky you will never get broke again and the new girl will never leave. grin

That's the definition of love for you up there.. by the way how did your woman get to know that you are broke? what happened to "i did some investment and it will materialize in few months" Women needs hope, if you don't have money , you have to give her some hope that money will come and you have to be determine to make sure it comes, i'm not saying you should do anything illegal but always keep the hope alive bro.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Tenrack: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:
Have been so down financially recently and this girl that has been on my side for like 9 months now and I thought was different has started showing me her true colors

We agreed on the meeting but she didn't show up when I asked her the reason she didn't reply

I thought the advantage of having a girlfriend over patronizing hookups is during the bad days you can still get sex

shocked sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by imagrg(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2023
Leave her and strive to make more money.

Forget about sex now and concentrate on your career. If your preek is seeking pleasure, apply Vaseline and let go the stuff. That way, you feel relieved.

Don't let a small girl manipulate you because she get toto.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Lifestone(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

How could you have erection when you are broke? Bro go and fix your finances first and stop embarrassing yourself

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by ThatrealestApex: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by ThatrealestApex: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2023
K
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by falcon01: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Sorry to say this, but what's the use of a man who can't provide? No matter how much she loves you, she has wants and needs, she can't keep waiting on you, she's a woman with limited time and other options. You need sex, loyalty, love and respect from her and she wants support, security and Guarantee from you. What are you offering? I'm not saying she's right but you sef are you been fair to yourself? Let her go and when you are ready and capable you enter relationship. It's a transaction, always has and always will be.
P.S
A real woman don't need Money, all she needs is for YOU to prove you can be there for her when she needs, she needs guarantee that's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Miravik900(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2023
falcon01:

Sorry to say this, but what's the use of a man who can't provide? No matter how much she loves you, she has wants and needs, she can't keep waiting on you, she's a woman with limited time and other options. You need sex, loyalty, love and respect from her and she wants support, security and Guarantee from you. What are you offering? I'm not saying she's right but you sef are you been fair to yourself? Let her go and when you are ready and capable you enter relationship. It's a transaction, always has and always will be.
P.S
A real woman don't need Money, all she needs is for YOU to prove you can be there for her when she needs, she needs guarantee that's all.

Guy what are you saying? She knows when I have I give her, and cater for her needs but I'm not God to know things will go bad for me someday if she can't endure with me during the bad days then she is not for me

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Miravik900(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2023
Lifestone:

How could you have erection when you are broke? Bro go and fix your finances first and stop embarrassing yourself

So you mean because I'm down financially I shouldn't have sex? Is that it? when you get married and things get bad for you then your wife deny you sex shey you go still talk like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by dododawa1: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Double your hustle
Leave that thing alone for now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by UptownVibes(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2023
The same woman that can't be with you,when you are broke,will want you to be faithful to her,when you have made money.. Rubbish!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Lifestone(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

So you mean because I'm down financially I shouldn't have sex? Is that it? when you get married and things get bad for you then your wife deny you sex shey you go still talk like this?
Go and focus on how to get up, thereafter you will be entitled to an erection.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Guy what are you saying? She knows when I have I give her, and cater for her needs but I'm not God to know things will go bad for me someday if she can't endure with me during the bad days then she is not for me

Then leave her already! Go and hustle to become a better person. Who knows you might end up grateful that you left her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by FROGMAN101(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Goodluck to you people doing relationship with Nigerian women grin

On a serious note Nigeria is a jungle country so its not surprising seeing women go into dating for financial benefits.

Sort your finances out before courting women. Nobody dey for you nigga!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by faceLAGOS: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Why are you “killing” yourself over this current crop of Nigerian girls?

How are you sure she’s not cheating on you since you are “financially down”, atm?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by falcon01: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

well then she a b*tch! Ditch her!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian men can't do without women, hence they sees relationship as a kind of achievement or something to feeling fly about.

I dont blame the women too, coz na you dey disturb person daughter for relationships and you say you no get money, if na me be woman, I go ask you "oga this one wey you dey disturb me so, hope say you get what to offer"?.

If you don't have what to give them, let them be, then if you see a woman that is naturally likes you, then you can go for her.

SIMPle...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Savedday2: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2023
This one never know 9ja girls!

Forget that girlfriend nonsense. If you calculate all the money you have spent on her/because of her, you would realize is the same with ashawo quarter girls.

9ja girls are all Oloshio. Some do it codedly the other do it openly.

Know this and have peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by fyzaila: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Nonsense and ingredient! Imagine s3x s3x all the time, Even this broke one that should be thinking of how to make it good in life is still thinking of s3x. Somebody you're not even married to o. Hmmm, i don't blame you sha, it is all those loose girls who can't close their legs but keep opening it for all tom, dick and harry i pity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by diogo23: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

She's not your girlfriend and beside you should bother more about your condition than sex

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by sillysally(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

She is not your girlfriend if she wants you to pay before she gets intimate with you. At the bold - Relationship is more than just sex although I get your point. Well, now you know where you stand with her. What you do with the revelation is all up to you and not the people here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by sillysally(f): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Then leave her already! Go and hustle to become a better person. Who knows you might end up grateful that you left her.
Very simple. Most guys are their own problems. I don't know what he wants before he knows the right thing to do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Karlifate: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

@ bolded:
LMAO! 🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Westerhoffe(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2023
nokspos:
After you breakup with her, you will then work hard to make money again then find another girl who you wouldn't know if she would leave you if you ever get broke again or if you are lucky you will never get broke again and the new girl will never leave. grin

And the cycle continues...
cool

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Miravik900(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2023
diogo23:

She's not your girlfriend and beside you should bother more about your condition than sex

Yeah bro I know sometimes man just need to release some stress to think properly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Autobot05: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2023
incels everywhere... the only reason she ever agreed to date you is gone . now she's still living in your head rent free and you're here crying cheesy . she never liked you ... was never attracted to you too. you are just an ATM

hustle more and lavish it on her she'll change and ve nice to you again

"na money be fine bobo " boys 0 - 1 daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Ogechi98: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Bro even me I still dey reason how this people dey cope with Naija babes for relationship. As a man the worst mistake you can ever make in life is dating or getting married to a Nigerian woman.
FROGMAN101:
Goodluck to you people doing relationship with Nigerian women grin

On a serious note Nigeria is a jungle country so its not surprising seeing women go into dating for financial benefits.

Sort your finances out before courting women. Nobody dey for you nigga!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

if she becomes pregnant can you bear responsibility?

How much is Antenatal care and pampers?

Uncle sex is not for the broke. Don't let your prick put you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Brownshoe: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2023
How you even get erection when you are broke still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by notttty(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2023
How can u be broke n still have an erection bro. Haba. You sef go like Bleep yourself at this point when you got no money to push your dreams? Leave Bleep pussycat alone n use the rod for some useful stuff like peeing n other accessories abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by MechanicMike: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Best Place To Have Sex (pictures) / Your First Kiss / What Does It Mean When An Old Man Tries To Touch A Young Girl's Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.