Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me (4966 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by makydebbie(f): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2020
AfroKnight:

See guys.

See how they met and discussed and settled things.
What about the hôe? She doesn’t know anything. I would have said you should allow her buy her gown before calling it off, but no need to waste money trying to get back at an unworthy hôe.

Many of these babes no get conscience. They are ruled by their greed and selfishness.

I'm genuinely impressed. If it were ladies a viral video will surface of two ladies fighting at the mall or some public place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by proclinician: 7:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Liposure:
baba,inside ibom girls, bini girls n calabar girls. who sabi fork wella

This is the only thing a black man knows. Sex sex sex

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Blakewilli:
I think most Akwa Ibom gals are pretentious in nature from my few experiences with them. By the way, your story is fake sha
my story reality

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:
u should be happy u found out,

just jejely walk away
I have ran away from her, this girl is very dangerous, she wanted me to fund and train a child that is not mine, she is also not active in any social media platform, she has a Facebook account but does not have any pic in it & don't come online
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
the worst part of it is that in my culture its badluck for you to have sex with someone who is pregnant with another mans child
This is giving me so much concern because we were having sex while she was pregnant but I ne very knew i wasn't the impregnator, she is very bad
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2020
lasisi69:
I guess you lack comprehension !!! He defiantly said ; *most*

How many has he been with for him to even think of stereotyping them? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2020
stupidity:
I'm not understanding. But you also fetched water from the well na!!! How did you successfully shift the pregnancy to another maga ??

For her to say it was you that got her pregnant that means you poured inside her. You released every single drop inside and even washed dlck inside.

How did you know it's not your sperm responsible?

See!! Better go for a DNA test before you dash another man your pikin. angry
she had sex with me a day before she missed her period, she approached her real boyfriend & the guy rejected the pregnancy before she told me I was responsible, I accepted not knowing I wasn't responsible, I am very happy I knew before she gave birth otherwise I would have been training a child that is not mine. Akwaibom & calabar ladies are demons

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2020
1beat:
God safe you.
imaging the thing no open you for do naming,
pay for primary school fees, secondary school, university

I am very grateful to for letting me know on time, I wanted to marry her by July 2020 but God saved me from a promiscuous bitch. Now the child is a bastard because the real father is very irresponsible & doesn't want the child
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Petyprincess(f): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2020
This what happens when you can't put your community prick in one place!! You were having unprotected sex with her so is the other guy so what made you think you are not the real father? Because she missed her period b4 having sex with her? As long as both you irresponsibly have unprotected sex with a girl you haven't married it shows hw careless nd stupid you are!! She could have infected you with STD bt because you are "team raw" you will just destroy your life!! My advice is better go for DNA to check if the baby is yours as long as im concerned you might be the father also!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by AstroG: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
This what happens when you can't put your community prick in one place!! You were having unprotected sex with her so is the other guy so what made you think you are not the real father? Because she missed her period b4 having sex with her? As long as both you irresponsibly have unprotected sex with a girl you haven't married it shows hw careless nd stupid you are!! She could have infected you with STD bt because you are "team raw" you will just destroy your life!! My advice is better go for DNA to check if the baby is yours as long as im concerned you might be the father also!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by konkonbilo(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
Naso.. Community prick. Lie to me you've never had raw sex before angry

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Tomide007: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2020
konkonbilo:
Naso.. Community prick. Lie to me you've never had raw sex before angry
Only if you can take what she's saying seriously.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Liposure:
i think bini

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by 21cents: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
Flee from pre-marital sexual relation, una no go hear.
no mind them..

preserve your virginity till you marry to avoid something like this Dem no go hear. dey will say is it your virginity and that it's overrated.

truth is when you don't know what sex feels like, you'd only keep speculating and not immerse yourself in dirty premarital sexcapades. but the moment you've tasted prick before marrying, it'll be difficult to stay loyal to one person as you'd keep yearning for more which breeds ugly situations like this.

virgins are gold! no to premarital sexcapades.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by evil1: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Easybela:
That's one of the advantages of abstaining from premarital intimacy.
I disagree. Its better to be protected.
But these days even when protected our deceitful ladies find a way to impose on us pregnancy alerts
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE.KEEP SLEEPING WITH THAT MARRIED MAN IN OUR AREA,ONE DAY,THE WIFE GO CATCH YOU.ANY LEG WEE DEY WAKA ANYHOW,EYE WEE DEY SEE ANYHOW DEY FOLLOW AM.CHANGE YOUR WAYS.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by seanwilliam(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2020
21cents:
no mind them..

preserve your virginity till you marry to avoid something like this Dem no go hear. dey will say is it your virginity and that it's overrated.

truth is when you don't know what sex feels like, you'd only keep speculating and not immerse yourself in dirty premarital sexcapades. but the moment you've tasted prick before marrying, it'll be difficult to stay loyal to one person as you'd keep yearning for more which breeds ugly situations like this.

virgins are gold! no to premarital sexcapades.
Walai, the way u take talk dat bolded funny die.. tasted prick as if na soup grin I'm rotfl
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by joelsky: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
well, OP i know you well, you just got busted, you married this same calabar girl in the year 2018. Her name is Harmony. Even though she delivered a child for another man. Better go back and settle with her, because you are not a happy man presently.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by wildlife9999(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
aralc:
The dates are confusing

you are right. the guy don't know the date he actually have sex with his girlfriend. I once had similar experiences.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by wildlife9999(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
the worst part of it is that in my culture its badluck for you to have sex with someone who is pregnant with another mans child

the girl will take the blame. because he lie and pretend. I once have similar experiences with my girl. but we have sex during the pregnancy period. later I found out some one else have the pregnancy
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by wildlife9999(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
stupidity:
I'm not understanding. But you also fetched water from the well na!!! How did you successfully shift the pregnancy to another maga ??

For her to say it was you that got her pregnant that means you poured inside her. You released every single drop inside and even washed dlck inside.

How did you know it's not your sperm responsible?

See!! Better go for a DNA test before you dash another man your pikin. angry

Guy every lady knows who person who is responsible for her pregnant .i have this experience before it was terrible
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Calito1:
I Dodged a bullet
You both slept with her. Asides her boyfriend's testimony, do you have any other evidence that the child belongs to him?
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Op, is it the same lady that gave you STD?

https://www.nairaland.com/4846547/she-infected-me-std
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by mechanics(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Easybela:
Sure.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Easybela:
A good reason to marry a virgin! Lolz lolz.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
autofreak2020:
You are lucky, you could have joined the league of fake farhers in Nigeria wink. But what lesson do you want us to learn from your experience?

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
are you planning to be earning kobo! Change ur brand name joor!
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Liposure:
Calabar girls deadly sha
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
dopboy98:
akwa ibom girls mostly form with their guys but they give it freely to strangers.
Thats their way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? / In China Lesbian Couple Push For Same-sex Marriage Legalisation By Getting Marri / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.