Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me (4967 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by aralc: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
wildlife9999:

you are right. the guy don't know the date he actually have sex with his girlfriend. I once had similar experiences.

Wanna share with the rest of the class
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by wildlife9999(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2020
aralc:

Wanna share with the rest of the class
it was a long story. this is my mind started. on December 29 2016 me and my girlfriend have unprotected sex. on the 30 of that December 2016 she traveled to her to her village. she spent her new year day in the village. in was in Lagos. during that period she traveled I have already resign from where I was working. which she was aware that I have stop working there. so on February I went to learn mechanic work. meanwhile while I was learning my this girl was still in the village. till April during Jan to that April I use to call her to come back to Lagos after all new years has finish. that she have over stay in the village she started getting angry that I'm disturbing her that she is carrying her sister baby. I say OK if u like come if I don't like remain there. I never knew my girl have pregnant. she too in during Valentine's period that was February.
on a faithful day she call me on April 28 sha about entering may saying she was 3 months pregnant. I said 3 months pregnant. how come you are telling me now. so January February match passes now April you never see your period. you don't ask questions. so u didn't notice this since January. cut matters short. her sister at home send her back to Lagos to come meet who gave her pregnant.. guy the girl father say I must marry her. God help me the scan we did on August show she just entering 7 months pregnant. which I was expecting she as 8 months just remaining 1 month to give birth. so I ask her how come she didn't talk to her my family ask her she didn't talk then I stopped giving money for medical expenses and other things I but she gave birth on November 11 months so u want to count from 11 months down that will show she got pregnant within Feb or march. so I run 4 40

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by JERRY1925(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2020
21cents:
no mind them..

preserve your virginity till you marry to avoid something like this Dem no go hear. dey will say is it your virginity and that it's overrated.

truth is when you don't know what sex feels like, you'd only keep speculating and not immerse yourself in dirty premarital sexcapades. but the moment you've tasted prick before marrying, it'll be difficult to stay loyal to one person as you'd keep yearning for more which breeds ugly situations like this.

virgins are gold! no to premarital sexcapades.

So what if u dis virgined her before marriage..hope they?
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Belafonte(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2020
Easybela:
That's one of the advantages of abstaining from premarital intimacy.

Of course, married women do not foist other men’s children on their husbands. It never happens; it has never happened.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by 21cents: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
JERRY1925:

So what if u dis virgined her before marriage..hope they?
that's if you're certain you're marrying her.

God has serious punishments for that person that bursted a lady's hymen without wifing her up. most men are taking gullible ladies virginity upandan and feeling fly like a Superman.

aanu yin shemi!
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
grin

I had a similar experience, quite a funny one tho.

A story for another day

grin

Men be taking care of another man's child from time immemorial
even those already born
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Phenomenal16(f): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fake story
Yes fake
U heard me
Fake!!!
Anticipating ASUU strike

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by JERRY1925(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
21cents:
that's if you're certain you're marrying her.

God has serious punishments for that person that bursted a lady's hymen without wifing her up. most men are taking gullible ladies virginity upandan and feeling fly like a Superman.

aanu yin shemi!

So what if her parents are the one stoping us from getting married.. Would i still be punished?
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by 21cents: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
JERRY1925:

So what if her parents are the one stoping us from getting married.. Would i still be punished?

na God go judge us o bruh.

there's a reason why i said "certain".

my girl always showers me too much love but I'm not a sucker for love. I wanna settle down with her but I told her I can't remain faithful to her due to the fact that I didn't meet her a virgin. i told her I might be taking a second wife in the future because of that.

told her i don't trust any disvirgined woman and that's her punishment for being loose B4 she turned 20. tho she's remorseful but I can never fall for women's machinations grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] / Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video) / Graphic pic: Is This An STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.