Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 (15374 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by cue64: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Meanwhile as we speak there are Edo people in Lybia dying to enter Italy

FTC! FTC!!

Is the below mere coincidence??
Hmmmm...
stupidity they say is really cheap

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by blowjohn(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Edo people abeg make una no enter naija through any porous border ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Sonnobax15(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2020
undecided Meaning there won't be any serie A matches for now.....which kind wahala be diz now??.....hope ororo no go lose form by d time they've found a cure to d virus..
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by babyfaceafrica: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Meanwhile as we speak there are Edo people in Lybia dying to enter Italy

FTC! FTC!!

Meanwhile is the below mere coincidence??
Hmmmm...

Behave you age na
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Finnese001: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Read u guys will not read. U all will be commenting ignorantly. And most of u here have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree o. Haba!

The virus affects people who have adapted to living in temperate regions where temperature is almost always low. It also affects those such as the aged whose immune system are challenged and compromised making them readily susceptible to the virus.

Naija average temperature is around 30C, with like nearly 90% young persons and about 5% elderly.

Check back in 2wks to confirm or controvert the above.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by CanadaOrBust: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Behave you age na

I am 19
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by mvem(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2020
Average age of death is 81...it mostly kills the very old or very sick...why the hype.!...recently they say the mortality rate is about 1%. I think the media is overhyping this which causes panic and the global economy scare. The global economy is not crashing because of the virus but because of the scare and panic
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by CanadaOrBust: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2020
cue64:
stupidity they say is really cheap

How does that apply here?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by DropsMic(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Third world country
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by ntyce(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2020
And the bigot called HigherEd was shouting Iran the other day.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Coldfeets: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Italy don jam.

I thank God for Africa o!
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by 9japride(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2020
anonym0us:
sad it's been clear, some European countries don't have what it takes to fight this virus.. I'm proud of Nigeria for the first time in my life
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't deceive yourself. Italy is tourist country, how many foreigners flock into Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by cRobo: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2020
aremuforlife:
Please pray for those in Italy, we are living in fear. We don't know who will effected next.

Pray for Northeast Nigeria instead, Boko Haram is there rather its Italy that you want to pray for

Inferiority ..........

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by doctore212(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Everyone should appreciate China's effort in containing the virus despite the virus originating from there.

Italy is now the vehicle via which the virus is spreading.

Most countries got the virus from Italy not even China.

Na waa

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Perfecttouchade: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2020
It is well
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Adeling:
The worst problem we ever had and still having is our leaders.
Neither virus, nor tsunami, nor any form of natural disaster can befall us like our leaders do.
Nigerians are resilient folks, if only God will just give us a good leader.

If we can come together to flush out the wicked and greedy leaders we have. We will be saved.

Your 4kin leaders are doing everything possible to make sure you don't get this virus, you are here running zigzag on the faceless forum, what has been your contribution since this virus started.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by KelvinC1(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2020
i beleive, corona virus WILL be a thing of the past
AMEN
good morning brotherly
please can you help me with a hint or process of how to go about owing my own blog? thanks HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by fineboynl(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2020
all Seria A matches this week have been cancelled
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
I have not seen any one saying that this news is a scam.
Why would Nigerians believe coronavirus news from other countries but don't believe that from their own country?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by fineboynl(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2020
I don't understand why Iranians and Italians deaths are very high.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by lomprico(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
anonym0us:
sad it's been clear, some European countries don't have what it takes to fight this virus.. I'm proud of Nigeria for the first time in my life

there is nothing to be proud about, your crooked country leaders scammed everyone for monetary gain from WHO and FG. there was never a case in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
As long as there is international trade, Corona virus will be spread easily
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by StrikeBack(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Meaning there won't be any serie A matches for now.....which kind wahala be diz now??.....hope ororo no go lose form by d time they've found a cure to d virus..
Serie A would continue tomorrow behind closed doors
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
So Italy are not really advanced as such Nigeria with her mosquito infested hospitals were still able to cure corona virus grin grin grin

Honestly, it is so saddening how we have reduced ourselves to. Unhealthy and cheap publicity will only makes us looks stupid globally.

We pray for Italy, China and all country that are genuinely affected by Coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Sarah20A(f): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2020
anonym0us:
Nigerians should just be grateful that the virus hasn't entered the country yet. Facilities is not the problem in Italy but the people.italian citizens are too stubborn most of them believe that the virus is just like ordinary flu.they kiss anyhow, anywhere even after their government have banned them from kissing for know,most of them don't wear mask,they keep coughing and sneezing without closing their mouth the most annoying one is that some of them spits anywhere without considering who is standing close to them.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by idonhammer: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2020
The Nigerian coronavirus is a scam, stop being proud of scammers.

anonym0us:

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by BigTimeNews: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Who is a Rehab Doctors?
You must have been looking for the complete write up base on a Rehab Doctors
On this article i will be explaining all you need to know about a Rehab Doctors to you one after the other

Who is Rehab Doctors?
According to history a Rehab Doctors is a physical Medicine and Rehabilitation also known to be (PM&R) Physicians, also known as Psychiatrists which treats a wide variety of medical conndition which is directly and indirectly affecting the Nevours system ie Brain, Spinal cord, Nerves, Bones, Joints. Ligaments, tendons and the Muscles.
A Rehab Doctors are professionalize who specialized in the well and perfect treatments of the body system such as Ligaments, tendons, Muscles, Brain, Spinal Cord, Nerves, Bones, and the Joint.The Professionalism are expert in doctoring and they have complete their training in the Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) and may be also be involve in the treatment of the following

Continue Reading Rehab Doctors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2020
oldtruth:
So Italy are not really advanced as such Nigeria with her mosquito infested hospitals were still able to cure corona virus grin grin grin

Honestly, it is so saddening how we have reduced ourselves to. Unhealthy and cheap publicity will only makes us looks stupid globally.

We pray for Italy, China and all country that are genuinely affected by Coronavirus

Indeed your imbecility is 'genuine'.

That same crumbling health system(damn horrible, I must not fail to admit) took care of the Ebola virus. Have you forgotten?

There is something called antecedents. In situations such as this, Nigeria has it 100%.

Meanwhile, keep 'praying' to your God of stupidity to heal you rather than for countries far afield.

Dunce.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Reference(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2020
This is truly frightening. It means that at even at a low 3 percent mortality if this infection touches every human on earth we could see a population the size of Nigeria completely wiped off the face of the earth....some 240 million people. Little wonder the WHO remains focused on the spread rather than the cure.

But for goodness sake where have virologists reached on the vaccine. They have sequenced the DNA of this virus weeks ago, what is holding back the process of designing the toggle switch. The world should be throwing money at them. The company that hits the vaccine first will be worth billions overnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Weightloss Herbs For Breast Feeding Mothers / Psychiatric Patients In Yaba, Lagos State Increased By 100 Percent / Health Benefits Of Vodka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.